Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HaggisLass

View attachment 2057276Jesus two of the most irritating fannies on social media👌🏽
Between them they have more Teef than a great white although scary maharhi’s are real!!!!!!
Who is he ? Another nobody getting a lift . I was going to say looks like a wish copy of Mario but can’t tell whose worse 🫣 I’m going to assume this is her asking him questions but speaking over and answering them about her instead ? Pass

Reactions: 2

azura81

VIP Member
It's infuriating. She used to be quite nice before she became utterly obsessed with Instafame and alienated a whole bunch of people that helped her get where she is.

She does not speak like that nor text like that IRL.
Is asked before about her annoying voice, i now see it’s when she does her “Janice” character she does it
Really annoying !
I do like watching some of her stuff though and ir did make me laugh re the apple crumble

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I agree toying with kids emotions is disgusting. I hate to say it but I feel she’s wanting a girl to have as a mini me/play dress up which is what all these insta huns seem to want but not to be the actual parent
She's definitely desperate for a girl and then the boys won't get a look in! She needs to focus on the kids she has and actually take care of them the house is a riot and they are an accident waiting to happen!

cupofyourfinest

VIP Member
A lot of these cunts will be on the books of these half arsed PR/ social media companies etc. The businesses and PR cunts will have some sort of contract etc. The businesses won't get to pick the folk that come I believe - the pr / social media mob will just send someone who's available off their books when they are asked to do so.

Don't get me wrong, there's probably places that do reach out on socials to these bams direct. However a lot do deal with these "PR " companies.

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
A mother's tale lives in her own bloody world and is so triggering she has 3 kids and just expected to have another now that it's not happening she's devastated! She struggles with the 3 she has and doesn't seem to see how lucky they are with that!
Nice gifted holiday! Life’s so tough for her eh!

She’s definitely over exaggerating the face. When you watch her precious vids (The Kitchen Table) on YouTube, she doesn’t do it.

Unless she’s suffering from sort of medical condition 🫤
She doesn’t talk to anyone from The Kitchen Table now* so that’s says a whole lot about her..
*as far as I’m aware.

Reactions: 1