Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I agree with everything above, I have a child a similar age to her and I just can’t understand the dynamic they have or the strange way they interact, Marry is not warm towards her is she?
How can you tell her YT is now monetised? Are you able to tell how much she earns? I rarely watch her YT

edited to add now it’s monetised I defo won’t be watching again!
I didn't realise that either, how do you know she's monetised it? I haven't watched for a while but definitely won't now 🤨

Reactions: 1

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Her maw probably used to batter fuck out her for being annoying AF (some things never change) when she was younger hence the mangled chops

azura81

VIP Member
There’s a insta and TikTok page called baby Sam and dad and they have 1000’s of followers from all over the world, they are from Edinburgh, anyway the way this wee boy is exploited is shocking, clearly scripted to say things, it gives me the fear
so sad seeing this ! Poor wee boy
And then you see the parents have also got an Amazon wish list for him too !!
Imagine making money and gifts off your own jus !! Sick !! As bad as beefy vavron

scottishsweetie

She was there with the big ham beast Social Mama - I’m gutted you didn’t go in and see them properly in the wild
Oh I wouldn't have known who she was, I don't follow her. She was only inches away from me cos they were sitting in the outside part of one of the Italian ones.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I was fuming at those videos of Lola, J Lo or whatever she's called.
That skirt was way too short for a 10 Yr old lassie, then filming her strutting around in those heels, fucking hell woman, she's a wee child. Then came the full face of make up and her pouting at the camera.
Does she have any idea about all the weirdos/paedophiles who will sit & watch her stories.
What is it with these people?
There's not a brain cell between the lot of them.
Misfit Jaw needs to get a fucking grip, spend less time inviting instahuns into your car for shite chats and spend more time safe guarding your child.
SHE IS 10 YEARS OLS FFS!!!!
Has she deleted these stories? I can’t see them.

Princess1

I know several people with December birthdays, including children, and not one of them has ever had a birthday party a month earlier. She’ll still make a big fuss on her actual birthday, it’s just all attention seeking.

And as for the way she’s dressed and posing, there are honestly no words for how inappropriate it all is. To post it publicly on Instagram like that is beyond belief, why would any right thinking parent do that?!
My birthday is the 22nd December and I get where she’s coming from. Maybe not at this age as I’m sure if she had the party near her actual birthday parents would be glad of a couple of hours kid free to get wrapping or last minute shopping done but as you get older it’s harder to organise parties nearer Xmas as people are just too busy, that’s what I’ve found anyway.
Hope she has the sense to take these photos down.

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Found her... Don't know if that's a good or bad thing when it irritates the life out me but can't help but watch... was ready to get reported to the social work for blocking me the old bitch 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha