The3Halls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok WOW this thread has picked up since I last checked šŸ˜† I didnā€™t think he would be able to escape Tattle for much longer to be honest. The guy is creepy. Sorry but thereā€™s no other lone men on Instagram with such a weird obsession with acting like a kid and wanting to appeal to an audience of kids. Joel has older and younger girls and Sarah involved but Roland just seems to be alone in his flat all the time making videos for children. Who wants to see more ā€œunlimited spending in the shopā€ videos. Heā€™s run out of content, itā€™s so repetitive. Just had a glance down the followers - all kids. Heā€™s following back a load of young girls all who have private accounts. He knows they will accept him because heā€™s a ā€œYouTube celebā€ in their eyes. Does anyone else think thatā€™s weird? I mean what will the DMs be?
Hes started following yet another young lass, private account, kids šŸ˜‚ He probably has no time for content because hes so busy following and DMing girls all day šŸ˜‚ and your right very repetitive - weve been treated to yet another Netflix boomerang! šŸ‘šŸ¼

Anyone else feel like heā€™s gone particularly quiet since this thread has escalated ?! šŸ˜† I wonder if he reads here. The content has been a lot more boring than usual if thatā€™s possible, but he has managed a Karen story about cyclists and the government at least šŸ™„ Not sure 12 year olds will understand it though!
I thought the same heā€™s been quiet! šŸ˜‚ And I thought is it just a coincidence he confirmed his age and birthday on his stories as that had been mentions on here recently to!

Reactions: 1
Hes started following yet another young lass, private account, kids šŸ˜‚ He probably has no time for content because hes so busy following and DMing girls all day šŸ˜‚ and your right very repetitive - weve been treated to yet another Netflix boomerang! šŸ‘šŸ¼

I thought the same heā€™s been quiet! šŸ˜‚ And I thought is it just a coincidence he confirmed his age and birthday on his stories as that had been mentions on here recently to!
Oh God yes Iā€™ve just had a look! He must literally look at everyone who follows him and requests to follow them back if their tits are on show, theyā€™re on private and if thereā€™s no mention of a guy in their bio or in their profile pic. Thereā€™s definitely a pattern here. And they look young of course.
Am I missing something, does the guy think heā€™s a supermodel? Like he presumes anyone semi attractive who follows him will of course fancy him šŸ™„ so he follows them back.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He seems to do anything for follows! Why the hell is he following young girlsā€¦.surely he will see all their posts and stuff! Like I said before parents need to step in and speak to kids about internet safety and check what the hell they are doing! I know kids need to learn and you need to give them some
Privacy but there is also safe guarding your kids as well! Why the hell are they obsessed with a dad!

Heā€™s bloody rank rotten! He thinks heā€™s gods gift! These kids are ages eith his kids! How would he feel if someone followed Lilly or Ralph and was a middle aged mann x

Reactions: 6
He seems to do anything for follows! Why the hell is he following young girlsā€¦.surely he will see all their posts and stuff! Like I said before parents need to step in and speak to kids about internet safety and check what the hell they are doing! I know kids need to learn and you need to give them some
Privacy but there is also safe guarding your kids as well! Why the hell are they obsessed with a dad!

Heā€™s bloody rank rotten! He thinks heā€™s gods gift! These kids are ages eith his kids! How would he feel if someone followed Lilly or Ralph and was a middle aged mann x
These young women/ even girls will just accept his follow request because theyā€™ve somehow found him on YouTube and see him as a celeb (šŸ˜†) and wonā€™t believe their luck that heā€™s asked to follow them. Using fake fame to his advantage.

Thread title suggestion: The3Halls - the Dad thinks heā€™s gods gift, tattleā€™s took off now heā€™s miffed

Your suggestions below yes guys! šŸ‘‡šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I looked here a while back but nothin much was happening on here. Now Iā€™m like what have I missed!! Iā€™ve always thought the hole thing is wierd.

Iā€™ve looked down who heā€™s followin before and if you go on any of the young girl accounts who are public u can even see he is likin all of their pics. Like girls whose bios say age 20/22 etc. Did he not say heā€™s 36 next wk?????!!! Odd!

• Sick
Thatā€™s bloody wrong! Also buying coco a Chelsea shirtā€¦..she did not look amused! Why does his kids need new stuff all the time! You can only wear so many clothes and kids grow out of stuff fast! And ā€˜I donā€™t see my kids muchā€™ is not a bleeping excuse!

Can you imagine when Ralph is 18/19. Going out with his mates with a 40-something Roland tagging along, desperate to be one of the lads šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Run Ralph. Save yourself!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet heā€™s a total hole when he goes to shops and stuff! Itā€™s just annoying this life he is living jusy now all because his pal worked hard and now Roland is profiting from that! I really really hope emirates wonā€™t provide anything if thatā€™s what his game plan is! Total kick in the teeth for people who work their arses off to pay for things and other people are sitting on thag plane having not paid a penny for itā€¦and they have the money to pay for it!

• Heart
Why has Lilly started a new schoolā€¦..have they moved?
Also his post about cyclist and the new Highway Codeā€¦..what an entitled prickā€¦ā€˜I have never had a cyclist give way to meā€™ who cares, its arseholes like you that keep causing the rules to changeā€¦driving like an irresponsible tosser in a built up area around a schoolā€¦.and breaking the speed limit! This is why these rules need to come into force to protect them on the road! If a cyclist had Moved out slightly when he was driving like a prick then they might not even be here today! Entitled bellend!

Surely we are due a boomerang of a cup of tea or his laptop anytime soon?
Another forced video this morning of Lily. He knows the teenagers like seeing her so it very much feels like sheā€™s being shown whether she likes it or not.

I mean what does he actually do in his spare time? Basically netflix and editing videos to get attention from teenagers?

YES GUYS!! ANOTHER SINGLE LOOKING LASS HAS STARTED FOLLOWING ME. Maybe she wants to eat all pink/gold/blue food with me one day this week.

I can imagine Ralph going into school saying heā€™s got a famous Youtuber dad at the moment. But next year I bet he will be hoping nobody mentions it or associates him with it all

• Haha
What does he do in his spare timeā€¦ā€¦.he uses a tit lot of tissues and then edits for 10 minsā€¦looks more girls upā€¦tissues againā€¦.then post on you tube ā€˜guys we have a video out at 6 because itā€™s lateā€™ more tissuesā€¦posts video at 4.56ā€™ hearts commentsā€¦.tissuesā€¦.posts 3 hours after the videosā€¦.guys new video out check it outā€¦.tissues then bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Heā€™s like Simon from the inbetweeners only 17 years olderā€¦ā€¦ā€˜Iā€™ve had 210 wanks and my cock is like a pepperamiā€™

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haven't been on Tattle for a while but I've had a secret hatred for Roland for a long time and I'm glad other people are starting to see what a douchebag he is. I haven't watched him in months but the last time I did he's so wooden, Ralph is the star of the show (I guess he's forced to be, the camera is on him most of the time, sometimes the kitchen side whilst they show us their toast) and Lily doesn't want to be recorded which is fair enough, poor girl. I don't know where he knows all these glamorous 20 something ladies from, something tells me he hasn't met a single one of them face to face. With a following as young as Roland has you think he would try to be enthusiastic in his videos to entertain his teen audience (like DVG do) but he sounds half asleep, tell me how that's even the slighest bit enjoyable. Okay, rant over. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
I heard this thread had come alive so I RANNNN to tattle šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

I knew an ex girlfriend of his, wonā€™t say her name. A blonde girl from 5/6 years ago. Well I didnā€™t know her, it was thru a friend of a friend and apparently he was a total selfish twit in the end. Been waiting for this thread to come alive for AGESSSS and here we are!

And agree he seems to follow girls in their early 20s, like all their pics, no doubt jump in their dms and probably never meet them face to face as you say. He done a story a while back now, maybe a few months sayin only one girl had got his special attention and it was never mentioned ever again. Maybe she wasnā€™t into eating all pink food with a man in his mid-late 30s!!!!!!!

It doesnā€™t surprise me about him being a selfish twitā€¦..you can tell heā€™s an entitled prick! A 30 something year old making videos for young girlsā€¦..that are utter shite!
I honestly think that he thinks he will get his hole just because of his reputation on you tubeā€¦..he gives me the creeps!

Reactions: 3
I heard this thread had come alive so I RANNNN to tattle šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

I knew an ex girlfriend of his, wonā€™t say her name. A blonde girl from 5/6 years ago. Well I didnā€™t know her, it was thru a friend of a friend and apparently he was a total selfish twit in the end. Been waiting for this thread to come alive for AGESSSS and here we are!

And agree he seems to follow girls in their early 20s, like all their pics, no doubt jump in their dms and probably never meet them face to face as you say. He done a story a while back now, maybe a few months sayin only one girl had got his special attention and it was never mentioned ever again. Maybe she wasnā€™t into eating all pink food with a man in his mid-late 30s!!!!!!!
Haha! šŸƒšŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚ Oh of course he likes blondes šŸ˜‚ omg how creepy is that ā€˜special attentionā€™ šŸ¤¢ doesnā€™t surprise me one bit that heā€™s selfish! There must be more to it as well. Thereā€™s clearly a reason why none of his relationships have worked out. And thereā€™s a reason why heā€™s STILL single šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
It doesnā€™t surprise me about him being a selfish twitā€¦..you can tell heā€™s an entitled prick! A 30 something year old making videos for young girlsā€¦..that are utter shite!
I honestly think that he thinks he will get his hole just because of his reputation on you tubeā€¦..he gives me the creeps!
He looks older than 37 or whatever he is I think.
as for the nose piercing say no more šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

DVG has just done ā€œthe last to leave Graceā€™s room wins Ā£1000ā€ so no doubt heā€™ll be recycling that for content soon! Ridiculous throwing Ā£1000 at a kid for winning a game, it ainā€™t normal!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.