The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol what a beg 😂😂 I agree, waste of his time and money 😂 serves him right, bet his niece who got married is like ha 😂

Anyone else notice he’s just started to follow Ava?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Trying to get in with the Daniels family 😂 well only the daughters, he wouldn’t be interested in the parents who are more his age!! Back home and straight back to the bed selfies, can’t see a female Uber in there though😂

• Haha
What we all making of his latest insta stories with the tik tok?
My partner is a similar height, we pay for extra leg room seats for this reason (great for me at 5 foot 4!). I just think if that man was so bothered he would have paid for extra leg room. But he obviously looks uncomfortable so the airline probably should have offered him the seats, it depends on their policies though I guess. However, Roly posting about it isn’t going to make an ounce of difference

Reactions: 4
My partner is a similar height, we pay for extra leg room seats for this reason (great for me at 5 foot 4!). I just think if that man was so bothered he would have paid for extra leg room. But he obviously looks uncomfortable so the airline probably should have offered him the seats, it depends on their policies though I guess. However, Roly posting about it isn’t going to make an ounce of difference
Also filming him without his consent and also Filming the air hostess without their permissions.

Stuff like this really annoys me cause If one of his “fans” was to film him without his permission he would have a hissy fit and go on a 2 hour rant about it.

Reactions: 8
Also filming him without his consent and also Filming the air hostess without their permissions.

Stuff like this really annoys me cause If one of his “fans” was to film him without his permission he would have a hissy fit and go on a 2 hour rant about it.
this 👏👏 your so right, imagine the stories if he was filmed without consent. His video has half a million likes on tik tok, he had the ulterior motive doing this video and knowing it was for views! But trying to play the hero. The gentleman could of booked extra leg room.

Reactions: 5
I hope the whole thing backfires on him and people aren’t happy that he’s filmed without consent. For all he knows the man didn’t want another seat, didn’t want to pay for it and didn’t want a fuss. Did Roland know any of that?! No! Just used the situation to try and go viral

Agree with everything above!!
He has sat there the whole flight hoping he could get clips of that man struggling just to make a video out of it! Everything is for views with him!! His elderly so he may not use social media but he will most likely have children/grandchildren who might see that video and think that’s so disrespectful posting it without consent! Maybe he doesn’t want half a million people to see him being filmed through out his flight!!

Reactions: 1
5220EA1B-2F3E-40EF-93B9-C1FB853FFB43.jpeg
5220EA1B-2F3E-40EF-93B9-C1FB853FFB43.jpeg

Proves everything we’ve all said! Cares about views! The bloke just keeps going down in my estimations!

views/likes/followers are his life!! He lives to see a massive number on the screen,very sad!!
While he is too busy worrying about online analytics everything in his real life suffers. He needs that online approval from strangers!! It’s almost like he has big issues in his life so seeks approval from randoms to boost the ego!

Reactions: 3
So now he’s loving himself even more as he’s made The Sun 🙄 As always living in a social media world rather than a real one.
Also more leg shots - but I feel like one of those legs isn’t his?! It’s a hairless leg?! Is it a female’s leg that he’s trying to show off?!

Reactions: 3
The granddaughter of the man on the plane duetted Roly’s tiktok saying that he was fine, he flies with easyJet all the time and has no issues with them, he always gets up to stand on flights and enjoys it 🤣🤣 there you go Roly, stop getting involved in things that don’t involve you just for views. Roly commented “I’m glad he was okay.” Or something like that, you can tell from his comment he was fuming he wasn’t a life saver 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The granddaughter of the man on the plane duetted Roly’s tiktok saying that he was fine, he flies with easyJet all the time and has no issues with them, he always gets up to stand on flights and enjoys it 🤣🤣 there you go Roly, stop getting involved in things that don’t involve you just for views. Roly commented “I’m glad he was okay.” Or something like that, you can tell from his comment he was fuming he wasn’t a life saver 🤣🤣
What’s her @ ?

That’s the funniest bleeping thing I’ve ever seen!!!!
It’s @immy.skye
She even comes on right at the end to say “just to add EasyJet did nothing wrong”!!!
Roland must be bleeping mortified!
I got the impression the girl’s grandad wasn’t impressed! 😂😂😂
bleeping brilliant 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He unfollowed her first! He’s following count went down by 1 so I randomly checked and it was her he had unfollowed! Then a few hours later she unfollowed! Somethings happened, unless he has read here and thought sh*t they’re onto us! He has unliked most of her recent pictures too! They’ve had a thing going for while as well🤔

Definitely blocked as likes and comments have gone. They only go if blocked not just unfollowed.
Unless he’s read here and purposefully gone through ALL of her pics to unlike and delete comments and then unfollowed her and then he removed her from following him or she noticed and u followed him.
Seems more likely one of them has blocked the other!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.