The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are 100% linked then, we know that now!
Tbh I think she’s more on his attractiveness level not going to lie. Some of the people we’ve seen him chase are wayyy too pretty for him.
However she…..ummmmmm

I’m still not convinced it wasn’t just his feet/legs under that blanket. Roland does not want anyone else thinking he’s not single as he’s in lots of DMs remember!

Reactions: 4
All of his mates at a fun fancy dress party, away for the weekend, all couples together having a great time. He’s sat at home in his flat DMing Dobby while also trying to get his end away with a woman with lips bigger than his d*ck 😂😂😂 is that not distrusting behaviour for a man his age?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He has unfollowed her already! Another game! It’s probably a quick nudge from him! Il follow her so that she will think of me and then il unfollow! he has been all over Dobbies latest picture as soon as she posted it! He has her notifs on! He has so many girls fooled I bet!! More mugs them if they don’t just see what he is up to!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He has unfollowed her already! Another game! It’s probably a quick nudge from him! Il follow her so that she will think of me and then il unfollow! he has been all over Dobbies latest picture as soon as she posted it! He has her notifs on! He has so many girls fooled I bet!! More mugs them if they don’t just see what he is up to!!
OMG this is f’ing hilarious!!!!!!
She probably said “what do you want?” or something along those lines 😂😂

I hope she stands her ground and doesn’t give in and he’s sat there like the fool he is 😂 he is a serial womaniser!

Reactions: 1
Was she following him? I think she did again but not now 😂😂 Wonder if this time they have blocked each other 😂😂

He gets such bad FOMO when the Conder’s do stuff. Had to go to a bar (probably alone) and take a 3 second video just to pretend he’s out and about and having fun too 🙄

• Haha
He posted that and the bar was literally closing at around the same time! What a weird weird character of a man he is!! Every week there’s something more and more dodgy with him!

Trying to make it look like he’s having a fun night out… yet he’s sat at the bar like a loser. Not having fun and dancing like everyone else! Heaven forbid he has a laugh for once 😂 no wonder he’s not got any other friends, he is so boring. Just sits alone at the back on a stool 😂😂😂

Selling trainers - dm for prices which basically means I need to find new young women to
Talk too 😂😂😂

• Haha
He is literally obsessed with that Rachel Dobbie. The second she posts he’s all over it. She is literally his dream now she’s split with the baby daddy!

Literally obsessed!! The 3rd photo in where she is wearing bunches she looks so young!! Doesn’t he feel wrong when he likes her photos? I’m sure she’s posting more lately now that he’s liking them too, loving the attention😂

• Haha
Sorry fish lips he is on to the next one now! Out with the old and in with the new! Haha isn’t she from Newcastle though?! That’s a bit of a trek!!

• Haha
Sorry fish lips he is on to the next one now! Out with the old and in with the new! Haha isn’t she from Newcastle though?! That’s a bit of a trek!!
Hahaha! But he was still trying to follow her back a matter of days ago! Oh is she!? Blimey 😂 I had no idea where she’s from!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.