The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you go further down his likes and comments are still there so I do think he has gone through all the most recent and unliked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If you go further down his likes and comments are still there so I do think he has gone through all the most recent and unliked 😂
Wow this is interesting! I doubt she is reading here, so it’s Roland. They may have argued if she has recently changed her account to public, as he would have been cross that his comments were seen. He deleted as many as he can then, but couldn’t go all the way back presumably. Looks like they were involved then. I know this isn’t her thread but how can she (or he!) think those lips look good 😱

• Wow
His been involved with her 100% I would say👍 She probably thought he claimed her but he never made anything public and maybe she got fed up in the end?! Don’t worry hes attention is all is on Rachel and Nichola now! Imagine the amount of girls he is into that he just can’t follow these days but still in their DMs!!

Reactions: 1
His been involved with her 100% I would say👍 She probably thought he claimed her but he never made anything public and maybe she got fed up in the end?! Don’t worry hes attention is all is on Rachel and Nichola now! Imagine the amount of girls he is into that he just can’t follow these days but still in their DMs!!
Straight on Rachel’s new pic!

He never has been. The poor baby isn’t anymore either! She’s a snake! Just as bad as Roly 😂
She is 100% trying to make out she is single, even if she’s not. All of the posing and failing to mention her partner.

Thread title suggestion:

Roly Poly needs a new hobby - instead of stalking Rachel Dobbie

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is 100% trying to make out she is single, even if she’s not. All of the posing and failing to mention her partner.

Thread title suggestion:

Roly Poly needs a new hobby - instead of stalking Rachel Dobbie
LOVE! 💁🏻‍♀️👏🏼👏🏼😂

Reactions: 3
He is soooooo boring. Literally the dullest ‘YouTuber/Instagrammer’ 😴

Reactions: 4
He is soooooo boring. Literally the dullest ‘YouTuber/Instagrammer’ 😴
He really is. It’s painful. Chasing Spurs people again. Pretending it’s for Ralph when really he is just an immature prick. Gets 4 seconds on the radio - thinks he’s famous.

Will never get over this thing of fancying these young females in Instagram. Someone needs to tell him he’s pretty much 40.

Rachel Dobbie isn’t “Facebook Friends” with the kid’s Dad anymore, so safe to say that’s done with. So Roly will be in his element. Young, single Mum. Bet he’s always in the DMs. Again aiming a bit too high with appearance though…

Rachel Dobbie isn’t “Facebook Friends” with the kid’s Dad anymore, so safe to say that’s done with. So Roly will be in his element. Young, single Mum. Bet he’s always in the DMs. Again aiming a bit too high with appearance though…
Must be a recent breakup as 5 weeks ago she was commenting ‘my guys always ❤‘ on his pic 😂

She’s way too young to get into a relationship with him so for him to be showing her interest is totally strange!! Her and Nichola are 100% on his list though 😂 give it around 6 months and both will probably be unfollowed as he will either use them and get bored or they won’t give him what he wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is he sure?! Showing the private reg of well known football players 🤯🤯
I agree with this. Yes, there’s not much info if any at all that people can get from a registration. But that doesn’t mean a footballer wants 135,000 to know what car he drives and the reg, ready to get potentially carjacked.

How can he pretend it’s all for Ralph all of this footballer stalking?! You can see he fully gets a boner over it himself, he’s like a teenager but then I’m convinced that’s roughly where his mental age is. Hence the attraction to 18-21 year olds.

Also, whoever said he looked attractive a bit further back in that suit, look at him today! He looks awful, and that bloody cap as usual 🤢

Are we meant to think that’s a girl’s legs with his under the blanket in tonight’s story?! Or Ralph’s?!

• Haha
Fully gets a boner over it - that’s killed me 😂😂😂😂😂 so true!! Wonder why he’s interested in butlins? Hasn’t Sarah gone for her birthday? Bet his got fomo now his missing out and wants to be allowed entry 🙄😂

• Haha
I thought that looked like someone with him under the blanket too!! Can’t work out if that’s his other leg or someone else’s!

I thought that looked like someone with him under the blanket too!! Can’t work out if that’s his other leg or someone else’s!
Must have been someone else’s too as he’s been quiet ever since, and tbh been really quiet in general!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.