The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DVG have been there a while so the holiday excitement has probably worn off & they’ve probably done most things! Roland is boring so he won’t add any fun to the mix! It looks like he would be having more fun at home with Netflix on!! I can’t say I’d want to leave my family behind and go on holiday to stay with someone else’s family!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but the holiday stories 😂😴😴😴 what was the point in him going?! Even the weathers turned since his been in Spain! As for that girl, for her to reply to his comments and him to leave comments something must have happened between them surely. But then what would fish lips see in him? Unless it was back in 2019 when he looked way better then now?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Roly you forgot to like Rachel’s red swimming costume pic x
😂😂😂
This made me LOL!
He has literally forgotten! He is obsessed with her!
She’s weird too though as she’s with someone but making sure he never appears on her Insta.

Reactions: 3
Yeah she is weird being with someone and constantly posting pouting selfies for other men to like.

He must be sat there constantly refreshing his feed and seeing all these pics come up of young females on private accounts and having a good old perv and liking their photos. Sorry but that lip girl earlier - how can he find that attractive?

Reactions: 2
None of these girls look like respectable women sorry but he is just after one thing!! He invests way too much time in these random easy looking girls online to not have a motive!! He must spend more time on them than he does with his 1 weekly upload for YouTube!

Roland watching DVG new video in anger because he wasn’t in it! (On Joel’s story) I bet he is 😂😂 just prooves we were right and he only wanted to be there for content purposes!! He couldn’t care less about the actual wedding itself!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know and let’s be honest besides yesterday and today he’s hardly had any coverage on any of their social medias. Even with the days he has it’s been minimal. He looks bored

God he’s put out a post for some gullible female to collect him from the airport! How about you just pay for a cab like the rest of us!!!

• Haha
I missed it too!! Between us all we don’t miss a trick though😂 always one of us on the ball! He’s probably half hoping he has fans waiting at the airport at 8:30🤣
That holiday was pointless! He looks so bored! If he done anything fun it would be on stories so obviously just been sitting there 99% of the time!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.