The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s the past 2 years he’s really changed.
Firstly his looks - he seems to have changed from a bit of a cheeky ok-looking 30 year old to suddenly looking 40+. Not so trendy as he was, or certainly not carrying fashion in the way he was. He was always smiling, a genuine smile/ laughing but now he’s dead behind the eyes.

Previously when the kids were at primary school he always said on his stories he wanted to stay single so as not to complicate things with the kids. Whatever, fair enough. But now those reasons are gone and it’s become clear he’s got some kind of issues forming a partnership. He either just wants to have sex with people OR he rates himself so highly that the super attractive people whose attention he tries to catch just isn’t working. He believes he is a solid 10 for some reason.

Personality-wise he seems miserable and fake, desperately trying to keep his channel going past it’s time. He’s not the same energetic Roland we used to see with Joel.

Reactions: 5
He looks so old and almost unkept now. It’s like he has given up on himself. He doesn’t take much pride in his appearance at all-same clothes,same hat and same trainers. I think he is after sex to put it bluntly. By sleeping with 20 something year olds it gives him that ego boost to think he is still capable of pulling them. I can’t imagine he could be loyal so that’s probably why he doesn’t settle. He will just keep using his ‘fame’ to charm young girls who haven’t had the most experience in men and will fall for his tactics.

Reactions: 4
Weird story, makes it look a bit dodge with Kaci leaving his flat late at night. Oh actually has she not passed yet? So she’ll have an adult with her presumably. God when she passes he’ll prob be encouraging her over 🙈 Hope I’m wrong 🙈

Reactions: 2
Weird story, makes it look a bit dodge with Kaci leaving his flat late at night. Oh actually has she not passed yet? So she’ll have an adult with her presumably. God when she passes he’ll prob be encouraging her over 🙈 Hope I’m wrong 🙈
I wonder if he’s reading here still and that’s why he put up another story saying Joel was in the car?
Or he got loads of messages asking!

Reactions: 3
I thought the same but was a bit quick to update wasn’t he. I’ve always wondered why other YouTubers do ask me a question on Instagram but he never has?

Reactions: 1
He probably checks here a lot considering he never puts his phone down! That was very quick though!! It would be even worse if he got loads of messages asking though, after reading comments on TikTok saying they would make a cute couple I wouldn’t be surprised if people questioned it!! Some comments on TikTok about them both are wild!

I don’t think he reads here anymore. I think it was affecting him too much. He pretty much stopped posting at all for a while.
I reckon it was Joel who told him to say that Kaci was with him as DvG always get loads of messages from people with stuff like that.

Reactions: 4
His YouTube videos are getting worse and worse. Every time I see a link I wonder who the hell would watch him and Ralph act like pricks out of choice.

So sick of him showing his bed too, his “fresh sheets” or him in bed in the mirror 🤢 Nobody wants to join you Roland!!!!!

can’t he do a Q&A or something slightly interesting? He knows he would just be asked about Lilly constantly or about her being a lesbian probably. There’s nothing even slightly real about this guy.

• Haha
I’m surprised we haven’t had a holiday suggestions box! Half expected him to be back in Dubai by now 🤷🏻‍♀️

He definitely said he was going again! Acted like it was his new trendy place to be (where he would stand out like a sore thumb).

Never forget the 3 women he followed when in Dubai and then unfollowed 2 days after he got back (presumably because he wouldn’t get out of their DMs and they ghosted him 😂)

• Haha
He has posted twice now both weeks so I think he knows the views are dropping and is having to post twice to get the same amount of money in maybe!!

Reactions: 2
His YouTube videos are getting worse and worse. Every time I see a link I wonder who the hell would watch him and Ralph act like pricks out of choice.

So sick of him showing his bed too, his “fresh sheets” or him in bed in the mirror 🤢 Nobody wants to join you Roland!!!!!

can’t he do a Q&A or something slightly interesting? He knows he would just be asked about Lilly constantly or about her being a lesbian probably. There’s nothing even slightly real about this guy.
They’re not even fresh when he puts them straight on new out of the packet without washing them first 🤢😂 typical bloke 😂

Lilly’s Tik Tok has gone again.
I don’t think she keeps getting banned.
Because she’s old enough, I’m sure Tik Tok is 13?!
She’s just showing constant erratic behaviour; posting videos, deleting them, reposting, then deactivating time and time again. She’s seems like she’s probably not in a great place to be honest.
Her girlfriend on there is @liv.klapproth and some of the comments these girls post under each other’s videos is very very strange!

Reactions: 5
Just go to a theme park and enjoy time with your kids instead of the story after story on Instagram! 😴

Lilly’s told him she doesn’t want to be filmed by him (because he’s really embarrassing) but he keeps on. He wants to show the viewers a flash of Lilly & Grace to get their interest back. Especially with Grace’s following, people who barely watch him anymore will watch his stories today now and he knows that.

He can never have a genuinely engaged day with his kids, can he? There’s always just the thought of social media there at all times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.