The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There hasn’t been that much talk on this thread about who he is seeing. Was mainly the first thread. Not sure other Tattle users should be calling others “creepy”.

Reactions: 1
What have I missed?! 😯
He basically just came on his stories to say someone had messaged a female follower of his warning them about Roland. Personally I think he just caught up with the thread and saw the jokes people were making about that Dubai girl in the bikini, someone made a joke about messaging her from what I read. I think he caught up on this thread after not reading for a while and pretended that had happened. Can’t see anyone messaging a random follower of his. ‘Bought to his attention’ = he read tattle.
It was a lengthy rant about how he apparently is going to take a restraining order out on anyone who messages his followers. But that he’s not bothered 😂

Reactions: 4

He basically just came on his stories to say someone had messaged a female follower of his warning them about Roland. Personally I think he just caught up with the thread and saw the jokes people were making about that Dubai girl in the bikini, someone made a joke about messaging her from what I read. I think he caught up on this thread after not reading for a while and pretended that had happened. Can’t see anyone messaging a random follower of his. ‘Bought to his attention’ = he read tattle.
It was a lengthy rant about how he apparently is going to take a restraining order out on anyone who messages his followers. But that he’s not bothered 😂
Wonder who the ‘girl’ was. Probably untrue otherwise he’d name her

Nothing much going on at all with Roly Poly.
Just the usual, Netflix on his own.
You know what though, I think he does actually like being single. As we’ve said before I don’t think he could incorporate anyone else in his life, he’s just too selfish.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely think his life must be a lot more boring now he’s hopefully stopped all the insta DMing! Not sure what he was talking about the other day on his stories, he said “I’ve had to unfollow loads of my nieces”. Sorry but all of the young females he was always following were not ALL his nieces! Same as he once said they were all Lilly’s friends 🙄 There were new ones every day pretty much. Pull the other one Roly.

It seems like he’s stopped now (unless he’s in DMs, and I’m sure he’s still liking provocative photos) so well done Tattlers!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
What is the reason he’s always trying to be cryptic about who he’s with? Brooklands hotel at 11pm - likely with a woman but why doesn’t he ever tag or show them? It’s happened a few times now, even at that hotel actually, I’m sure someone said it on the last thread. I can only assume it’s not to upset all of the 10s of female’s DMs he’s in at all times. Other single guys go out on IG & tag their dates! Get over yourself Roly! If he’s obsessed with his “fans” not being put off by him dating then that’s bloody weird too!!

Reactions: 2
What is the reason he’s always trying to be cryptic about who he’s with? Brooklands hotel at 11pm - likely with a woman but why doesn’t he ever tag or show them? It’s happened a few times now, even at that hotel actually, I’m sure someone said it on the last thread. I can only assume it’s not to upset all of the 10s of female’s DMs he’s in at all times. Other single guys go out on IG & tag their dates! Get over yourself Roly! If he’s obsessed with his “fans” not being put off by him dating then that’s bloody weird too!!
He is dating sum1, the girl has checked in at same place!

• Wow
Yes that Brooklands hotel seems to be his thing. I know someone he had DMd on insta a while ago and asked to meet there and get a room

Ooh really?! Good work! Which girl? 😂

Not sure why but I’ve been thinking this person is Roly for a few days. Joined Tattle on the day he has his rant a few days ago and only wants to speak about who he is seeing. OR it’s the girl he’s seeing! “Cousin’s friend knows her” seems very vague! If I’m wrong then I’m sure they’ll tell us who it is and I’ll stand corrected!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.