The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the league is on a break until the summer but england have a few international matches. so probably expect to see roland harassing the players there

Reactions: 4
Something weird going on why he’s been single for so long. I think he aims too high because he thinks he should be worshipped by all women. He proper rates himself but I feel like he’s chronically insecure at the same time.

I do think when he goes quiet on weekends/ Friday nights when he doesn’t have his kids he could potentially be seeing someone? He’s very quiet lately isn’t he? Surely he can’t just sit watching Netflix for hours and hours. Or does he schedule evenings to DM young lasses?! 😂

Reactions: 2
No Ralph = zero content again. swear he’s stopped posting completely just so we have nothing much to talk about. Also desperate to know still what happened with him and the dental floss bikini woman

Reactions: 1
Back to school routine he's buying Ralph Starbucks for breakfast like he doesn't plenty of time to make it he also states he doesn't shower till back of school run due to not having time imagine if he actually had to go to work 🤦‍♀️

Can someone also muscle in they said lily stopped at her mums and it's a good thing because her abd Ralph go different schools bur I always thought they went to the same school 🤷‍♀️

Let’s see what dental floss girls he picks up on this holiday😂
Just wait for it.

Reactions: 1
The way he was going on in that video, you’d swear he had toddlers to get ready in the morning. He doesn’t have time to shower? Maybe try getting up earlier then. Or showering while your kids get themselves ready. Doesn’t have enough time to blow dry and style his comb over more like.

And then comparing about how he has to get the kids up, washed, dressed, fed, bring them to school and all of that…so, like every other parent then? 🤦‍♀️

He’s 11.

When was his last relationship? 2018?
Since YouTube of he doesn’t want a relationship or he can’t carry on the way he does or maybe he still would because he doesn’t seem the type to be committed.

His ex has no resemblance to the type he tries to pull now?

It’s just another holiday to yet again run away from real life. I also find it really childish that he thinks it’s worth a brag that he’s gone 24 hours + without sleep. He won’t be in a fit state to do much for ages when they get there.

snobby little man “not exactly emirates but it will do” while some of the country are struggling to eat 😡 he does not deserve what he has 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
snobby little man “not exactly emirates but it will do” while some of the country are struggling to eat 😡 he does not deserve what he has 😡
Disgusting. So many people save so hard for an EasyJet flight. He’s a prick of the highest degree. As usual just lives his life to boast on social media.

subscribers on YouTube gone down from 202,000 to 201,000.
Haha no way! If it goes under 200K that will be pure embarrassment! Can’t say I’m surprised though - who cares about their “before school routine” 🤯😂

bet he’s in a budget hotel too. Nothing wrong with that apart from if you’re Roland pretending you’ve made it all of the time

Reactions: 5
I think he’s trying to keep up with DvG a lot lately. Constant holidays, it’s like whenever they are away he has to be.

Reactions: 6
That’s why he booked it so last minute. I’m sure they did too. Everything these YouTube clowns do seem to be last minute. No real planning goes into everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.