The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is, the players must be sick of the sight of them. And Roland stood there with his phone out in their faces. But mentally I swear Roland is about 13 and so he sees nothing wrong with it. His grid posts are doing terribly too. Not even 5K likes from a supposed 135K follower account on his one yesterday 🙄😂 But then as someone said above, he looks like the biggest fashion fail of all time in it.

Reactions: 3
Roland is such a scruff! No wonder he always wear a hat. To hide his 60 year old man’s face and receding hairline! You’re right he has aged SO MUCH in literally 2 years. Wtf!

Omg Omg Omg just casually doing some stalking. Looking to see if there was a +1 to the wedding but apparently not. Turns out he’s more interested in railing his best mates sister.
Anyway! Here he is actually dressed smart and no hat!
Then on closer observation…Who has a photo of THEMSELVES as their LOCK SCREEN!?!?! 💀💀💀

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow he is looking dreadful.
Makes the fact that he likes younger people even worse as he looks so old now.
what happened to him lockdown?!
He’s gone from having a cheeky look mucking about with Joel to this.
Of course he has himself as his lock screen! There’s only room for himself in his life.
So entitled and rates himself so much it’s just bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Now loads of bleeping football editing footage to go on top of the constant football footage and harassing the players footage from yesterday.

read the room roland! People followed you because they are young and liked the pranks and some (not for a while) of the funny challenges. Now all they get is tit football crap. Yes Ralph enjoys it - but why can’t anything just be kept for private family viewing? Why does every single special moment have to be experienced by Ralph with a camera shoved in his face?

I’m literally bored to tears of all the football content and literally harassing the players all the time. Roly you’re not famous, they don’t care about you. Leave the poor sods alone!
Also he has unfollowed Dubai thong girl and her mate 😂

And he has unfollowed the man that he was following from Dubai. Looks like they were all in the same friend group.
Maybe he sent some inappropriate messages to her and it back fired?

This is where messages are likely to be leaked. No chance he would of unfollowed her for no reason.

Reactions: 1
he gives me massive creep vibes as in i bet he is the type to send persistent messages and not get the hint that the other person isn’t interested

Reactions: 2
So Silky leaves some trainers from Flannels as a gift for a fan behind the KFC in Kingston. Now all of a sudden Roly is going to leave a gift for fans at the football stadiums. So copying someone else’s YouTube video and now also copying someone’s gift idea. He is so boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And he has unfollowed the man that he was following from Dubai. Looks like they were all in the same friend group.
Maybe he sent some inappropriate messages to her and it back fired?

This is where messages are likely to be leaked. No chance he would of unfollowed her for no reason.
OMG this is so interesting and telling! He’s unfollowed her and her mate and another one too! I couldn’t tell if the 3rd was a male or female though. Sorry but as you say, there is no reason other than a fall out. They have all unfollowed him too.

He is bound to have been messaging that Rosie with the back-to-front bikini bottoms inappropriately. He was all over all over her naked shots (may as well have been!). He’s tried being sleazy and she’s not interested, he no doubt couldn’t process that she wouldn’t fancy him. Bet he’s the type to ask for nudes, of course he is.

Let’s hope that she finds her way to Tattle and shares the messages. I think she possibly looked about 25? But he’s 37, not quite as weird as an 18 year old but he’s still always trying to punch above his weight and believes attractive women should be falling at his feet.

No the girls both still follow him 🙈 and he is still following 2 of the lads from Dubai. Just unfollowed the 2 girls

No the girls both still follow him 🙈 and he is still following 2 of the lads from Dubai. Just unfollowed the 2 girls
So basically he’s got the arse that they aren’t being forthcoming back (because he thinks he’s God’s Gift) and unfollowed them. They just haven’t realised it yet 🙄 There would be no other reason. They just left him on read.

So interesting! To just unfollow both is bizarre!

Maybe he’s got no response and given up. Each time he’s following count goes down he’s been rejected and unfollowed😂

One followed him today and he didn’t follow back! Thought he would be right on the follow back button.

How a YouTuber with kids has time for so many young females is frightening.

I genuinely think he had loads of bloody time tbh!
What does he actually do?
Yes he has the kids maybe 2 nights and a day/night at the weekend?
Editing a video what, once a fortnight?
He doesn’t “go to work”. Has a haircut once every 3 weeks. Chelsea and player stalking once a week. The problem seems to be that he has too much bloody time which is why he’s aimlessly scrolling on social media, seeing which females have followed him and request them if they are alright looking.
i honestly don’t know wtf he does for 80% of the time. He doesn’t even seem to see DvG at all hardly now.

That is true!
I bet he has changed a lot as a person since starting YouTube. I read he was quiet and stood in the corner before but now he is out in Dubai trying to leach onto girls half his age.

Youtube has given him that confidence boost that really isn’t working😂

His kids will settle down before he does.

Onto the football. Please don’t tell me it’s football footage all week again.

I’ve just been down who he’s following. There is still LOADS of young girls on private accounts. All he’s done is unfollow all of the ones that had an age in their bio (usually 18-22).
There’s one girl he follows (not on private) who posted “chapter 23” about her birthday. Short dress etc and of course he’s Liked it.
In fact loads of the young girls he follows who aren’t private, he is liking their provocative pics or pics of “girls night” all short skirts and posing together in toilets etc 🙄
Really not what you’d expect from a youtuber in the public eye.
I would love to know why he unfollowed those girls he met in Dubai!

Last edited:
YES!
He only sorted out the recent ones but SO many young ones when you scroll right down. He only slowed down because of this thread but he is still that guy don’t forget.
Very worrying!

One profile he has liked every single photo of hers all in skimpy clothing with not much left to the imagination.

If YouTube and his family are his life like he claims then where is a 23 year old fitting into that? He must make them feel special in DMs and hope for more in person.

Well there seems to be a lot more to him than the dad we see on his channel. Hidden agenda 100%.

• Sick
Urrgh proper disgusting.
Roland if you’re reading here you need to really have a clear out of who you’re following.
Notice he never comments on their photos. He doesn’t want other people to notice what he’s up to. He just wants the girl to feel special that he’s liked her post. It’s like a signal to her that he’s interested but a signal he thought nobody else would notice. WRONG!
Then leads on nicely to DMs.

he has way to much time on his hands.
no one cares if you’ve passed your mot or that you’re waiting outside hotels harassing football players.
he is SO creepy

There is a stark difference to what we used to see on who he was following a few times a day and now! Now it’s only companies and males. It was not that way before!!!
I’m pulling up my chair waiting for leaked messages to come out sooner or later!

Please tell me there is no chelsea matches on this weekend. Can’t take 48 hours of stalking players.
or is he filming that video 24 hours visiting all of the stadiums or whatever it was (copied idea)?
Just seen that “chapter 23” girl, he’s liked loads of her previous provocative photos when she was younger 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.