The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be something going on, her family are commenting too so he clearly doesn’t mind them seeing his comment?! And all her friends.. it’s very publicly being said! He must want people to see.. but yes he’s extremely quiet!

Reactions: 2
Especially to say he ‘doesn’t date’ and he ‘likes being single’!

There must be something going on, her family are commenting too so he clearly doesn’t mind them seeing his comment?! And all her friends.. it’s very publicly being said! He must want people to see.. but yes he’s extremely quiet!
I wonder what her family think to this older man commenting on their daughters photos 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She has quite a lot of followers too so they’re all seeing it! ‘There she is’ and the 👏 is exactly what he posted on fish lips photos😂 obviously his one liners! No wonder he loves being single so he can have as many on the go as possible!!

Reactions: 4
She has quite a lot of followers too so they’re all seeing it! ‘There she is’ and the 👏 is exactly what he posted on fish lips photos😂 obviously his one liners! No wonder he loves being single so he can have as many on the go as possible!!
😂😂 I can’t believe girls fall for this! 😩

• Haha
He probably wishes there was something going on.
Who knows though but for him to be that open I bet he thinks her account is at least on private maybe?! He definitely can’t be reading Tattle though I don’t think.

You never know though she might roll her eyes when she sees him commenting. OR she might be loving it. Very disturbing as he knows full well it was highlighted on here that he’s chasing young girls when he did used to read here. She’s 22 or whatever and he’s 38. What a bleeping weirdo! And I’m sorry but with being someone with a following of young fans comes responsibility which he definitely isn’t bothered about.

She’s his ideal really - single, young mum, impressionable and gullible. Everything he seems to love!

Keep an eye out for him on an unexplained road trip to Newcastle Upon Tyne as that’s where it says she lives!

Ok so I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole on Facebook BUT 7 weeks ago Rachel Dobbie’s baby daddy posted a pic of him with the kid and she’s put “my guys” underneath it and he’s put “always 🥰”.

The person a couple of pages back said they aren’t Facebook friends anymore BUT he has his friends list hidden. So I think possible he wouldn’t show anyway when you search her friends???

God the pure bloody EMBARRASSMENT if she is in a relationship and he’s writing “here she is” under her posts!!!! Unless they have just split up. Which to be honest I doubt she would be wanting to jump straight into bed with 40 year old Roly who is old enough to be her Dad practically!

Reactions: 3
I’ve always said I think he reads here but after this I don’t think he does! I think she’s loving the attention, I don’t think he would so confidently say ‘here she is’ if he had been ignored in the DMs or if there wasn’t something mutual going on! It’s really really wrong he targets these kind of girls! We see straight through it but these girls could end up used or heartbroken! No respect for females what so ever 👎

If she was with someone though surely she would delete that comment?! Unless he’s just not on Instagram so she’s playing with fire a bit. Because she would probably feel really flattered if someone “famous” is showing her interest 🙄 She probably doesn’t know Tattle even exist, let alone that she’s now featured 😂

Reactions: 1
I think that they’ve split up as they don’t follow each other on insta anymore and not friends on Facebook. Must be a recent split. Definitely lapping up the attention from Roly and definitely a mutual thing as you say he wouldn’t openly comment suggestive things on her photos for the world to see if there was nothing going on

I think she’s recently single and feeling great receiving the attention with all the constant selfies! That’s not to say that they wasnt talking before the break up though?! You can’t put anything past him at this stage. Very very calculating behaviour from a fully grown man and ‘dad of two’

• Angry
He might even be the reason for the break up! Who knows. Got into her DMs then into her head talking like he’s famous. Definitely an increase in selfies from Dobbie. Loving the attention as others say. Poor girl. She’ll be discarded once he’s used her for whatever.

He might even be the reason for the break up! Who knows. Got into her DMs then into her head talking like he’s famous. Definitely an increase in selfies from Dobbie. Loving the attention as others say. Poor girl. She’ll be discarded once he’s used her for whatever.
Yeah an increase in selfies and massive decrease in photos of her baby boy 🥺
I’m pretty sure they’ve been ‘DMing’ for a long time, not just recently. She has always followed him and she probably replied to one of his stories or something and he’s followed her and perused her from them on.
God I wish the girls he’s done this too would come on here and speak up!!! We all know there’s been many girls, there must be so many screenshots which could destroy him! I don’t know how he has the audacity to do this and from his ‘work’ account too! You’d think he’d have a personally account, but then he wouldn’t get the followers and the attention. It could ruin him if someone exposed him for who he really is!

I have also wondered how he has the audacity to do it from his business account! It really is shocking!
‘spillingthetea’ a new user liked a post on the previous page and I thought maybe they might have something to say but nothing as of yet!! Maybe these girls feel ashamed of themselves and embarrassed to speak out but it’s time someone does! He is hopping from one girl to the next and He isn’t wasting his time to simply get DMs in return, they’re definitely giving him more.. to think he could jeopardise his career for these young girls is insane!

I’ve also noticed he’s stopped liking Nichola’s photos since he’s upped his game and been commenting on Dobby’s!

It’s a bit hit and miss with Nichola but I think she has her head screwed on more than Dobbie! Probably harder to get his way with her and she also has a partner I’m sure..

Ooh he has deleted the ‘there she is’ ?
The hand clap still remains😂
It’s great entertainment watching this all unfold 😂

So he either deleted it because she didn’t respond so he got the arse or maybe he suddenly realised her account isn’t on private anymore 😂

Or she deleted it because it’s got her in trouble with her ex or she didn’t want anyone seeing it.
Either way it’s hilarious 😆

• Haha
There sure is always something else unfolding with this guy! I noticed that she didn’t like the comment but neither did she like any of the others.. we will know if he doesn’t comment anything again 😂 imagine what he comments on private accounts🤢

• Haha
There sure is always something else unfolding with this guy! I noticed that she didn’t like the comment but neither did she like any of the others.. we will know if he doesn’t comment anything again 😂 imagine what he comments on private accounts🤢
She liked only 1 of the other comments 🙈 he’s a joke honestly!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.