The3Halls #2 2 Halls left now Lilly’s done, if her Dad slides into your DMs - run!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why must be an ulterior motive to him going. He knew he’d miss wedding yet still wants to be their? Guessing he’ll be staying in the villa with DVG too. All very odd.
Defo either for his own account engagement or for a female he knows is going to be there. I mean it’s 10pm there now and he’s not long left Gatwick?! So he’ll get to the actual place at about 1am depending on where it is.

Reactions: 3
Where the wedding is/ where the conders are staying, is around 40 min from the airport. If he lands 1am Spain time, a hour to get through if he’s lucky then a 40 min drive. It’s going to be 3am before he gets there!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where the wedding is/ where the conders are staying, is around 40 min from the airport. If he lands 1am Spain time, a hour to get through if he’s lucky then a 40 min drive. It’s going to be 3am before he gets there!
This has just confirmed to me that he would do anything for views/ likes/ attention.
They’ll all be hammered or half asleep by the time he arrives sober as a judge 😂

Reactions: 4
He doesn’t live in the real world. It’s like a cyber world for him where he would rather get online approval from people who don’t care than actually be a moralistic person! I bet he won’t be putting that suit back on tonight 😂

He has landed in Spain at 1am nearly.
So what is the point?
Nobody else has been posting at all about the wedding! He’s missed the whole thing but is acting like he hasn’t 😂

• Haha
Acting all proud of himself for touching down in Spain at 1am😂 in real life he is fuming!! Trying to glamorise everything as always! Would have been so much better to spend the day with his family and got a morning flight!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Acting all proud of himself for touching down in Spain at 1am😂 in real life he is fuming!! Trying to glamorise everything as always! Would have been so much better to spend the day with his family and got a morning flight!
Exactly! Makes no sense! And the way he’s on about being in between 2 women 😴😴

• Haha
Your posts really make me laugh 😂😂
“Fuming” is so true! Acting like he’s all “it is what it is” as usual when really he’s raging!

And the two women would surely ask to sit together without him in the middle 😂 Him acting like it was two blonde playmates 😂

• Haha
😂😂 closest he’ll ever get to being with two women 😂🤢 the story this morning with the right trousers made me feel ill, whoever said it’s almost like grooming these young girls and trying to lure them in is spot on!

• Haha
These posts😂😂 its the way he done a full on story tapping his feet while they’re talking about big boobs as if he wasn’t loving it!! 🥱 although they don’t sound young enough for him because if they were, you know full well he would of started following two new girls tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder how long he is staying out there. Guests generally wouldn’t stay abroad for long after a wedding would they. He’s such a Conder-cling-on though that you never know!

Surely he must get lonely or bored. Everyone who’s in Spain for it and staying on for a while will have families or partners with them. And then you just have him on his own!

Literally everyone will be in couples.
Really do wonder what’s going on with him and his inability to have a relationship. He says he doesn’t want to. I’m not so sure!

Anyone else think it’s weird that the photographer from his nieces wedding yesterday keeps saying “thank you for trusting me with your special day” as if Roland has married her?! 😂

• Haha
Totally incapable of being faithful to one women!
He can’t control himself on Instagram can you just imagine him in person! The type to stop what he’s doing and stare at passing women, probably dribble too😂 Roland has gone abroad with his phone, that’s what he wil be doing while all the other couples are cuddling, drinking, laughing and living their best life!!

Anyone else think it’s weird that the photographer from his nieces wedding yesterday keeps saying “thank you for trusting me with your special day” as if Roland has married her?! 😂
i saw that thought it was weird. It’s as if he’s got one of his fans to be the photographer on the cheap

Reactions: 2
i saw that thought it was weird. It’s as if he’s got one of his fans to be the photographer on the cheap
He has hasn’t he?! 😂 he put something on his story on Friday night saying he needed a photographer for Saturday morning as he’d been let down 🙄

• Haha
He has hasn’t he?! 😂 he put something on his story on Friday night saying he needed a photographer for Saturday morning as he’d been let down 🙄
didn’t even see that. So he’s 100% got a fan to do it then how embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
No way I missed that story too! She got pretty good photos to be fair but I agree how embarrassing!! Just pick up any fan photographer off the gram why not!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.