'The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window' (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who's watching?

I love this! It sort of feels like 'Desperate Housewives'.

Love the houses, fashion, her hair ...

I wish the episodes were longer and there were more of them.

Reactions: 14
I love that it’s supposed to be a spoof of the genre but it’s actually no less believable than the real ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I binged them all in one sitting as just loved it. Love that it’s silly enough that you get it’s a parody of all the other thrillers but it’s gripping enough that you just need to know more! Kristen Bell is brilliant in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Should I watch that first?
I would watch the women in the window first.
The women in the window is pretty much the same story apart from some differences. There is also the girl on the train which is similar.

Reactions: 3
Really enjoyed it even though I haven't seen the woman in the window from last year, was slightly confused at times but maybe that's why, at the end I was like 🤯🤯 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I watched the trailer and was confused why it was the same story as that film 😂

Reactions: 3

Not sure if ive managed to set a spoiler alert but also dont think this is a spoiler anyway.
She made so many casseroles that went uneaten and destroyed I thought there was going to be a dead body she had been cooking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well me and hubby watched the whole lot last night. Thickit here thought it must of been a spoof of all the horror films so its no wonder we thought it was a right load of tit!
Oh and the casserole! Who has a slice of casserole🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7