'The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window' (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched it all today and really enjoyed it! Was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon when the weather was crap!

However just thought of something that’s a bit of a plothole?

How did the killer hide/move the first body from the house so quick and get it to where it was found by the dog ?
[\spoiler]

Reactions: 7
Watched it all today and really enjoyed it! Was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon when the weather was crap!

However just thought of something that’s a bit of a plothole?

How did the killer hide/move the first body from the house so quick and get it to where it was found by the dog ?
[\spoiler]
using the cart thing she had when she was selling chocolate?

Well me and hubby watched the whole lot last night. Thickit here thought it must of been a spoof of all the horror films so its no wonder we thought it was a right load of tit!
Oh and the casserole! Who has a slice of casserole🤷‍♀️
I know! At first, I thought she was making some sort of chicken carbonara ... maybe because it was served in a casserole dish that makes it a "casserole"? :unsure:

I have a question about Sexy Rexy!

Once he was cleared as the killer (which presumably happened behind the scenes as - unless I missed it completely - there was no further mention of him - why didn't he make contact with Anna again? He just disappeared, which was odd.

Reactions: 4
If you Google American casserole, you can see from the photos how you could have a slice of it. The confusing bit is it’s got chicken in it, she microwaved it for 30 seconds and the dude was going to eat it, he was definitely going to get food poisoning 😂

• Haha
using the cart thing she had when she was selling chocolate?
aw yeah forgot about that!
still not sure how she got it all cleaned up and moved before her dad saw/the cops turned up but I guess you’re not supposed to think too much about these things 😂

Reactions: 1
aw yeah forgot about that!
still not sure how she got it all cleaned up and moved before her dad saw/the cops turned up but I guess you’re not supposed to think too much about these things 😂
I think that’s where the spoof aspect comes into it even more, there’s lots of unbelievable bits like that and an unemployed woman who sometimes paints flowers and then hangs them on her own wall rather than selling them living in a huge house and having an endless supply of casserole dishes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just started watching enjoying it so far!

feeling like a American casserole is some sort of lasagne concoction?! Whatever it is I’ve got a craving for one! Ha

• Haha
I know it’s meant to be a spoof but I thought it was tit as it was a bit spoofy but not in an obvious way. Disappointed I’ll never get those hours back 🥲

Reactions: 2
I actually liked that it wasn’t completely a spoof. I think that would’ve got old quickly and probably only would have been funny for one episode. It was v bingeable.

Reactions: 8
I watched it all in one sitting and thought it was good! Was convinced that her garage was going to be full of those dishes though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't know it was a spoof when I finished episode one. Thought she was just a bit odd 😂😂 Only realised when I came on here

• Haha
Same! I’m also loving the social media posts of people who didn’t enjoy it because it’s not believable 🙈😂
I told my mum to watch, asked her what she thought and she said it was a bit daft and when I told her it was a piss take she said oh that makes sense now, I was taking it too seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I told my mum to watch, asked her what she thought and she said it was a bit daft and when I told her it was a piss take she said oh that makes sense now, I was taking it too seriously.
It does show how well it’s done though (and how crap the serious ones in the genre are) that people believe it and don’t realise it’s taking the piss!