Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
I binged them all in one sitting as just loved it. Love that it’s silly enough that you get it’s a parody of all the other thrillers but it’s gripping enough that you just need to know more! Kristen Bell is brilliant in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Traveler001

VIP Member
I love that it’s supposed to be a spoof of the genre but it’s actually no less believable than the real ones 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Not sure if ive managed to set a spoiler alert but also dont think this is a spoiler anyway.
She made so many casseroles that went uneaten and destroyed I thought there was going to be a dead body she had been cooking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

1001 others

VIP Member
Who's watching?

I love this! It sort of feels like 'Desperate Housewives'.

Love the houses, fashion, her hair ...

I wish the episodes were longer and there were more of them.

Reactions: 14

tuktuk06

Did anyone else notice the writing on the gravestone changed every time she went? I ended up going back and rewatching those bits to check I wasn’t going mad 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13

elloelloello

VIP Member
I loved it! I didn’t realise it was A spoof til midway through episode 4 lol I thought it was a bit eccentric because it was her making it up in her mind, filling in the blanks. The twist at the end was good, didn’t see that one coming. I hope that there is more, I really enjoyed it.

I feel bad for laughing but anyone else think the cause of death of her daughter was hilarious?? 😂
When they said how the daughter was killed I said to my partner okay this just took a weird turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣 should of realised then it was a spoof 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Amyx1518

VIP Member
I loved it! I didn’t realise it was A spoof til midway through episode 4 lol I thought it was a bit eccentric because it was her making it up in her mind, filling in the blanks. The twist at the end was good, didn’t see that one coming. I hope that there is more, I really enjoyed it.

I feel bad for laughing but anyone else think the cause of death of her daughter was hilarious?? 😂

• Haha

Traveler001

VIP Member
aw yeah forgot about that!
still not sure how she got it all cleaned up and moved before her dad saw/the cops turned up but I guess you’re not supposed to think too much about these things 😂
I think that’s where the spoof aspect comes into it even more, there’s lots of unbelievable bits like that and an unemployed woman who sometimes paints flowers and then hangs them on her own wall rather than selling them living in a huge house and having an endless supply of casserole dishes 😂

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
I watched it all in one sitting and thought it was good! Was convinced that her garage was going to be full of those dishes though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

elloelloello

VIP Member
Not gonna lie I didn’t know it was a spoof but I did find it funny when I watched it. Made me laugh on the plane when she said I don’t drink wine and had a straight vodka 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

newtoyou

VIP Member
I actually liked that it wasn’t completely a spoof. I think that would’ve got old quickly and probably only would have been funny for one episode. It was v bingeable.

Reactions: 8

Traveler001

VIP Member
If you Google American casserole, you can see from the photos how you could have a slice of it. The confusing bit is it’s got chicken in it, she microwaved it for 30 seconds and the dude was going to eat it, he was definitely going to get food poisoning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Traveler001

VIP Member
Watched it all today and really enjoyed it! Was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon when the weather was crap!

However just thought of something that’s a bit of a plothole?

How did the killer hide/move the first body from the house so quick and get it to where it was found by the dog ?
[\spoiler]
using the cart thing she had when she was selling chocolate?

Lrobertson52

Watched it all today and really enjoyed it! Was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon when the weather was crap!

However just thought of something that’s a bit of a plothole?

How did the killer hide/move the first body from the house so quick and get it to where it was found by the dog ?
[\spoiler]

Miss Perla

Well me and hubby watched the whole lot last night. Thickit here thought it must of been a spoof of all the horror films so its no wonder we thought it was a right load of shit!
Oh and the casserole! Who has a slice of casserole🤷‍♀️