'The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window' (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gonna lie I didn’t know it was a spoof but I did find it funny when I watched it. Made me laugh on the plane when she said I don’t drink wine and had a straight vodka 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved it! I didn’t realise it was A spoof til midway through episode 4 lol I thought it was a bit eccentric because it was her making it up in her mind, filling in the blanks. The twist at the end was good, didn’t see that one coming. I hope that there is more, I really enjoyed it.

I feel bad for laughing but anyone else think the cause of death of her daughter was hilarious?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I loved it! I didn’t realise it was A spoof til midway through episode 4 lol I thought it was a bit eccentric because it was her making it up in her mind, filling in the blanks. The twist at the end was good, didn’t see that one coming. I hope that there is more, I really enjoyed it.

I feel bad for laughing but anyone else think the cause of death of her daughter was hilarious?? 😂
Yes, me!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3

When they said how the daughter was killed I said to my partner okay this just took a weird turn 🤣🤣🤣🤣 should of realised then it was a spoof 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t spoofy enough for me. Just thought it was tit lol

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice the writing on the gravestone changed every time she went? I ended up going back and rewatching those bits to check I wasn’t going mad 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone else notice the writing on the gravestone changed every time she went? I ended up going back and rewatching those bits to check I wasn’t going mad 😂
Completely missed that 😂😂 What did it say

Reactions: 2
Do I need to watch the Woman Across the street film first to understand this film? Thanks

Wait I think I’m getting my film names confused 😂

Binged it all on Wednesday. Honestly I laughed so hard at some of it. Really clever parody especially if you do enjoy movies and books of that genre. The scene where everyone brought flowers had me howling.

Reactions: 5
If you Google American casserole, you can see from the photos how you could have a slice of it. The confusing bit is it’s got chicken in it, she microwaved it for 30 seconds and the dude was going to eat it, he was definitely going to get food poisoning 😂
Just looked on Google.....
Screenshot_20220205-214301.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So I just finished the series and loved it! The darkly satirical tone especially. Any recommendations for similar, binge-worthy shows?

Reactions: 2