The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does saying someones not perfect equate to being jealous or of her husband? Wouldnt ever want a husband like hers hes never around 🤣so whats the point ?
He has a fecking job /business that gives them a good life.
My husbands not a farmer but clocks up least 50 hours a week.
He a fab husband and dad when he is home.

Reactions: 3
This thread is crazy.

Shes annoying yes.
But offensive to the scale she deserves this level of hatred? No.

Reactions: 13
She says he goes out to pub quizzes and cricket on the weekends so thats not being at home ?
Wow her hubby isn't allowed to go out now !
Like I've said before you're obsessed and jealous and you're vile ! STOP watching her videos if they turn you into a angry vile human ! It's not compulsory to watch them and you certainly don't enjoy the context !

Reactions: 5
She says he goes out to pub quizzes and cricket on the weekends so thats not being at home ?
But if he stayed at home all the weekend you’d be whinging that she never let him have a life. You are actually never happy. IF Claire said the sky was blue you’d argue. As someone mentioned previously, you so viciously attack her it puts everyone else on the defence for her. For while many of us have aspects of her we aren’t so keen on, I think we are all able to agree she is generally ok and doesn’t deserve the hatred you spew.

The mans allowed hobbies and social life.
Couples dont have to live in each others pockets have a great marriage.
Are you rugratz?
They denied being rugratz previously but all signs point to the answer being yes.

Reactions: 9
The denials of being Rugratz under a name change stopped weeks ago. This person doesn’t bother to deny it anymore which speaks volumes

Some of the language used is a bit old fashioned so it ( to me) points to being an older person, I suspect with no children. Or perhaps grown up children . Who knows? That’s the feeling I sometimes get anyway

And yes, this person seems to be obsessed with Claire

Reactions: 4
I feel like the amount of chat we do about about rugratz the next thread title would almost need them in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Graham comes home for breakfast, lunch and is back for dinner at 5pm. He goes to the quiz once a week, we see him spending time at the kids activities (karate?) and on weekends.

My ex would be out the door for work at 5am and home at midnight if he had to travel 100s of miles for meetings. I know which I’d pick.

Reactions: 4
I don’t wish to sound too Mrs Meldrumesque but some people have hard lives and when they do they can fixate on those who have happier, easier, wealthier lives. But that way madness lies.

Reactions: 1
I'd far rather be the member of a happy,honest and hardworking family , and have INTEGRITY and not expect everything off of my spouse and have to ask for money. I am the wealthiest person alive because I have lovely kind children and I myself work extremely hard in an honest profession. So where your lies and rubbish end is exactly where you stand yourself. :)

Reactions: 1
I'd far rather be the member of a happy,honest and hardworking family , and have INTEGRITY and not expect everything off of my spouse and have to ask for money. I am the wealthiest person alive because I have lovely kind children and I myself work extremely hard in an honest profession. So where your lies and rubbish end is exactly where you stand yourself. :)
You're a strange person 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
You're a strange person 🤷‍♀️
A relationship and finances should work two ways , not just one , she brings in no income , yet moans incessantly about how expensive things are. If she wants these things maybe she should have gone out to work and contribute towards the things her children needed whilst they were at school? A mother can still take her children to school pick them up and work inbetween. This is the view from before she decided to have another child by the way. By the time this baby is 5 and school age she will largely have been out of work for about 15 years

A relationship and finances should work two ways , not just one , she brings in no income , yet moans incessantly about how expensive things are. If she wants these things maybe she should have gone out to work and contribute towards the things her children needed whilst they were at school? A mother can still take her children to school pick them up and work inbetween. This is the view from before she decided to have another child by the way. By the time this baby is 5 and school age she will largely have been out of work for about 15 years
So.
She keeps the house, and makes sure everything else is done. A marriage is a partnership. His money is their money. So can complain about the cost of what ever she wants.

You must know them cause no stranger can be so angry at SAHM.

Honestly its weird

But if they are both happy with this arrangement I don’t see the issue here. Also, she did work part time for awhile. There’s many things that annoy me about Claire, but you are just unreasonable in your criticism in my opinion. I wish you would go away as it derails the thread every time you pipe up!

I must've dreamt she had a job then, took the kids to school, went to work and picked them up. You have serious issues Rugratz! You'd argue black was white when it comes to Claire!

Tattle gets a bad rep.

But if Claire come on here and reads this thread atleast she will see every one standing up for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I must've dreamt she had a job then, took the kids to school, went to work and picked them up. You have serious issues Rugratz! You'd argue black was white when it comes to Claire!
Clearly WORK isnt what people do much on here. Before anyone ASSUMES which is what the majority of you do, I am on annual leave and my children are at school but you people are on here 24/7 talking rubbish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.