The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fill my children with nothing but positivity on a daily basis and they are kind and sensitive people and confident individuals. You dont have to agree with everyones opinion but some people can be civil about it unlike those on here out to attack one person.
That’s fantastic that your children are like that. It’s one of life’s pure joys isn’t it, raising good people? :) What then do you think these kind sensitive souls would say to their mum knowing that you’re so consumed by disdain for a woman on the internet? I’m sure they’d kindly ask you to stop watching her because it’s not good for you! And it certainly wouldn’t be good for her if she read your words.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think you do have a job or kids.
Think whatever you like , let your imagination run wild :ROFLMAO:

That’s fantastic that your children are like that. It’s one of life’s pure joys isn’t it, raising good people? :) What then do you think these kind sensitive souls would say to their mum knowing that you’re so consumed by disdain for a woman on the internet? I’m sure they’d kindly ask you to stop watching her because it’s not good for you! And it certainly wouldn’t be good for her if she read your words.
They are good people , no matter how you try and twist , you do not know my children nor would I ever want them to know someone who would attack their mother on a gossip site. Because you are all so AT HOME in here ;) Also they would know not to let someone trash them or walk all over them like you all love to do on here. Anything they would disagree with they would debate with an air of civility. No normal person agrees with everyone.

They are good people , no matter how you try and twist , you do not know my children nor would I ever want them to know someone who would attack their mother on a gossip site. Because you are all so AT HOME in here ;)
Sorry I’m not sure when I said I did know you children? My question is what would your children say to you about your attacking of a woman on the internet?

Reactions: 2

They are good people , no matter how you try and twist , you do not know my children nor would I ever want them to know someone who would attack their mother on a gossip site. Because you are all so AT HOME in here ;)
Nobody attacked your children at all. You twist every single thing. @Hepaticus was generous, polite and kind in her message and you are VILE.

And ironic you say you wouldn’t want their kids to know someone who attacked their mother online. Which is exactly what you do to Claire.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hey rugratz.......just looked back at your posting history! you are here on tattle a lot!. certainly more often than annual leave allows for........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
For thread names can I offer up:

The Witt Family #2

Also saw her post about the mum guilt kicking in. I think she will have a lot of that with such a big age gap, although we all feel it at times. But I definitely feel it more if there is something we can’t do for my eldest because of the younger kids, and with such a gap I imagine that will be often for her over the next few years.

hey rugratz.......just looked back at your posting history! you are here on tattle a lot!. certainly more often than annual leave allows for........
If you have worked in a job you love for a very long time you get an awful lot of annual leave, but then again someone who had a job or worked would understand that ;) and people have phones and work breaks these days you know?

Last edited:
For thread names can I offer up:

The Witt Family #2

Also saw her post about the mum guilt kicking in. I think she will have a lot of that with such a big age gap, although we all feel it at times. But I definitely feel it more if there is something we can’t do for my eldest because of the younger kids, and with such a gap I imagine that will be often for her over the next few years.
Oh yes, I think it’s all about surrendering to the situation and not driving yourself crazy about all the things you can’t do and focusing on all the things you can do for them.

If you have worked in a job you love for a very long time you get an awful lot of annual leave, but then again someone who had a job or workd would understand that ;) and people have phones and work breaks these days you know?
How much annual leave do you get for being in a job that you love for a very long time? :)

Clearly WORK isnt what people do much on here. Before anyone ASSUMES which is what the majority of you do, I am on annual leave and my children are at school but you people are on here 24/7 talking rubbish
😂😂😂 Did I assume you don't work? I don't recall I did. You're the one doing the assuming!

Reactions: 1
Oh no, wait, surely the only option for the next title is

The Witt family #2: The Rugrat’z here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you have worked in a job you love for a very long time you get an awful lot of annual leave, but then again someone who had a job or worked would understand that ;) and people have phones and work breaks these days you know?
oh yes, i know all that....so you go on tattle whilst at work and on breaks then....interesting.

oh yes, i know all that....so you go on tattle whilst at work and on breaks then....interesting.
On breaks when I go HOME yes, and why is there anything wrong with checking your phone whilst youre NOT at work? Wow you are one strange individual.

On breaks when I go HOME yes, and why is there anything wrong with checking your phone whilst youre NOT at work? Wow you are one strange individual.
Spend more time with your kids than being obsessed and checking and writing vile stuff on a gossip site ! My word you're a hypocrite and a very very jealous individual saddo. Everyone is laughing at you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Spend more time with your kids than being obsessed and checking and writing vile stuff on a gossip site ! My word you're a hypocrite and a very very jealous individual saddo. Everyone is laughing at you 😂
They are at school its called a legal requirement and im just off to pick them up now thanks so bye all you vile people

They are at school its called a legal requirement and im just off to pick them up now thanks so bye all you vile people
Actually that’s incorrect. School is not a legal requirement. Hence why parents who homeschool are not breaking the law. You have to educate them, not send them to school. You could do with a bit of education yourself in some aspects of life (but couldn’t we all!)

Reactions: 3
The thing that confuses me most is how Claire is ripped to shreds for everything she does yet thismamalife who actually blatantly favours one child, spends very little time with them, doesn’t cook proper meals and only seems to take them to cafes or shopping is practically a saint 🤔

Reactions: 3
Actually that’s incorrect. School is not a legal requirement. Hence why parents who homeschool are not breaking the law. You have to educate them, not send them to school. You could do with a bit of education yourself in some aspects of life (but couldn’t we all!)
I have a high enough educational level thank you! Im sure my children absolutely hate me for sending them to school or rather they love school and absolutely thrive and love to play and have social interaction with their friends .... seriously get a life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.