The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny that @thatfigures17 ia so fixated on Claire’s working patterns and apparently has a brilliant job but has so much time to obsess and spill hate on here.

Reactions: 3
its my day off!! thats why i'm here rugratz......

oh, and Claire is on MATERNITY LEAVE!!!

Reactions: 2
I feel for you Rugratz, I really do. I can’t imagine what it’s like feeling so cross about someone so innocuous. Financially, she doesn’t have to work. They’re very fortunate. I understand why that might sting if you’re working very hard in a job that doesn’t pay well or isn’t a job you love.

I know that people on tattle hate watch for entertainment but you’re not gaining any joy from watching this family. It’s not good for you is it? I wish you’d stop :( I’m sure you’d tell one of your children to move away from something which made them brew on the negative.

So does working at the gym, the pt clients and boot camp not pay real money?
The gym was a 0 hour contract , not even tangible part time hours , it was like an hour or two every few days. Not a tangible steady income. Children cost far more to raise than an hours wage on minimum wage . I don't think £7 an hour is going to cover even their school lunches in cost. Let alone clothes, uniform ,books , stationery and things that are essential for them.

I feel for you Rugratz, I really do. I can’t imagine what it’s like feeling so cross about someone so innocuous. Financially, she doesn’t have to work. They’re very fortunate. I understand why that might sting if you’re working very hard in a job that doesn’t pay well or isn’t a job you love.

I know that people on tattle hate watch for entertainment but you’re not gaining any joy from watching this family. It’s not good for you is it? I wish you’d stop :( I’m sure you’d tell one of your children to move away from something which made them brew on the negative.
My job pays well thank you and I love my job and always have done.

A relationship and finances should work two ways , not just one , she brings in no income , yet moans incessantly about how expensive things are. If she wants these things maybe she should have gone out to work and contribute towards the things her children needed whilst they were at school? A mother can still take her children to school pick them up and work inbetween. This is the view from before she decided to have another child by the way. By the time this baby is 5 and school age she will largely have been out of work for about 15 years
I don’t understand why you are so obsessed with her having to work full time? Each family does what works for them and this obviously works for Claire and Graham. Your obvious judgement of women who choose not to work to stay at home is disgraceful. Women (and men!) make the choice right for their family and it’s not up to you to tell her it is wrong just because it isn’t how YOU do things.

I choose to stay at home with my kids and I’m not about to say you’re in the wrong because you work, you wouldn’t stand for it. So why is it ok the other way round? You are so DOWN on mothers who make different choices than you (eg Claire not staying in hospital). If you truly are a mother then you should know that the constant pitting of mothers against one another is a huge issue in making mums feel low and leading to mental health issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
she worked regular overtime at the gym
she had paying clients at her own bootcamps
she helps around the farm, goes to markets to sell produce etc

I fill my children with nothing but positivity on a daily basis and they are kind and sensitive people and confident individuals. You dont have to agree with everyones opinion but some people can be civil about it unlike those on here out to attack one person.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They can clearly afford their lifestyle without her working so there is no issue if her income covers school uniform etc or not. It’s a non issue that you create.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why you are so obsessed with her having to work full time? Each family does what works for them and this obviously works for Claire and Graham. Your obvious judgement of women who choose not to work to stay at home is disgraceful. Women (and men!) make the choice right for their family and it’s not up to you to tell her it is wrong just because it isn’t how YOU do things.

I choose to stay at home with my kids and I’m not about to say you’re in the wrong because you work, you wouldn’t stand for it. So why is it ok the other way round? You are so DOWN on mothers who make different choices than you (eg Claire not staying in hospital). If you truly are a mother then you should know that the constant pitting of mothers against one another is a huge issue in making mums feel low and leading to mental health issues.
No im not DOWN on anybody for having a homebirth , but she would look DOWN on others who would want or need a hospital birth which is wrong entirely.

No im not DOWN on anybody for having a homebirth , but she would look DOWN on others who would want or need a hospital birth which is wrong entirely.
You look down on her for not working! And she never looked down on anyone having a hospital birth, she even had a hospital bag packed.

You are so twisted you cannot are her clearly.

Reactions: 4
You have to laugh though, this is supposed to be a place to discuss Claire, especially negatives, and here we are spending most of the chat on some Claire obsessed hater 😂 Claire barely gets a look in

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.