The Witt Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I guess you're right... Thinking about it now, I was hoping my sister who's 7 years younger than me would be a boy for whatever reason lol. Like I said, Alister is a child and I may be reading too much into it but I can't help thinking of the outbursts Claire mentions every now and then. I wonder if he still sees a child psychologist? I don't know if it was even a regular thing. Alister seems like an intelligent and lovable boy though- who knows, maybe he'll end up being more fond of the baby more than Vi☺
He sees a child psychologist? Surely any responsible mother would think twice if her existing children had any issues that needed to be addressed rather than putting her own needs over those of her own children?

Reactions: 1
He sees a child psychologist? Surely any responsible mother would think twice if her existing children had any issues that needed to be addressed rather than putting her own needs over those of her own children?
I don't know if he has regular sessions. I remember her mentioning it around a year or two ago when he would often get angry with Claire when she picked them up from school but apparently he was fine during the day, that's what the teachers told Claire- not sure what was/is up with that. I think we tend to lash out at the people we're closest to.

Reactions: 2
Just seen on YT she has posted she will be putting up a video about their TTC journey. So obviously very planned by them.

Just seen on YT she has posted she will be putting up a video about their TTC journey. So obviously very planned by them.
I like Claire but my cynical self is now thinking this pregnancy will provide a lot of content ideas; I've personally had enough of updates and baby hauls, etc so I think I'll skip those😉

Reactions: 3
I like Claire but my cynical self is now thinking this pregnancy will provide a lot of content ideas; I've personally had enough of updates and baby hauls, etc so I think I'll skip those😉
Same. I used to watch those types of videos but now my baby making days are over I have no interest in baby hauls, nursery tours etc.

Pregnancy and baby updates are some of the most boring uploads imo. Maybe good for first time mums I suppose, but I find them so dull, so will also avoid those!

Same. I used to watch those types of videos but now my baby making days are over I have no interest in baby hauls, nursery tours etc.
This is why a lot of you tubers are struggling with their channels to find “content”

How many cleaning, cookery, food hauls can us “viewers” stomach?

Reactions: 6
This is why a lot of you tubers are struggling with their channels to find “content”

How many cleaning, cookery, food hauls can us “viewers” stomach?
Totally agree. And the problem with so many of them is that they stay at home to do this as a “full time job” alongside raising kids, so they don’t have much other content to film. It’s basically bog standard daily life, and we are all living it so don’t necessarily want to watch it on repeat from these people.

I really like this site and agree with alot of the posts regarding ytbers. But I just don't get this. A woman and her husband have decided to have a third baby. They both work they are financially stable. She doesn't sell her kids out. She doesn't plug ads. Why has it got to be that she's forced her husband into it or She's using this pregnancy to make content, She shouldn't be hasaving a baby as her child has low self esteem. Seriously these comments are ridiculous. It's like you're looking for anything to make a point. So what if she was trying to conceive.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Totally agree. And the problem with so many of them is that they stay at home to do this as a “full time job” alongside raising kids, so they don’t have much other content to film. It’s basically bog standard daily life, and we are all living it so don’t necessarily want to watch it on repeat from these people.
I'll never understand why speed-cleaning videos became so popular, why would I want to watch someone else clean?

Reactions: 4
Especially since they are never particularly thorough 🤢 doors and frames, skirting boards, window frames etc, so many rarely clean them. It’s more of a “speed tidy” in most cases

Oh here comes the clickbait - dont forget to subscribe to follow the journey ! Hype hype hype 😆

Hype? It’s all very real, I don’t see what’s ‘hyped’

Am I missing something?

Just watched the ttc video and I’m surprised it was all so planned, really thought she was adamant there would be no more. If I have to watch a ttc journey I’d rather it be Claire than a fake rebecca m

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s fairly obvious from the ttc video that this is something she has wanted for a long time and I think her husband has given in. I know she says he’s broody and wants a baby more than her but I’m not convinced. Either way the baby will be loved and well looked after so it doesn’t matter really. I do think her kids are going to struggle with it more than she expects though.

I haven’t watched an vloggers who have a bigger age gap so I think it will be interesting. There has been so much poor and ad based content in other blogs, I still enjoy Claire for her lack of all that.

Reactions: 4
She can’t do right for doing wrong here?! Bloody hell give her a break. Pregnancy was very much planned & Graham wasn’t forced into doing anything. They’re very happily married, kids are happy, they’re financially stable with a big enough house, why be so negative about such a happy time in someone’s life?

Reactions: 15
Whilst it’s lovely that she is expecting, to talk about the pain of trying to concieve on her ttc vlog annoyed me! They were trying for 2-3 months before they got pregnant. That is nothing. I am in the middle of fertility treatment right now and have been trying for 2 and a half years.

Reactions: 11
Whilst it’s lovely that she is expecting, to talk about the pain of trying to concieve on her ttc vlog annoyed me! They were trying for 2-3 months before they got pregnant. That is nothing. I am in the middle of fertility treatment right now and have been trying for 2 and a half years.
I was just thinking that too. I thought they got pregnant very quickly considering. It took me 2 years to conceive.

Haven’t watched it yet, but that does seem very insensitive. I get that each month is hard, it only took 6 months with my 3rd but every month was filled with tears, but she could have at least acknowledged that her journey was short and that others have much more difficult times.

And fingers crossed for you conceiving ASAP

Haven’t watched it yet, but that does seem very insensitive. I get that each month is hard, it only took 6 months with my 3rd but every month was filled with tears, but she could have at least acknowledged that her journey was short and that others have much more difficult times.

And fingers crossed for you conceiving ASAP
Thank you x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.