Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
At least she’s admitted hating working in the shop, Grahams dream isn’t for her, fine for her to spend the proceeds though…How many coats does one person need 🙄 yet cried because Vi asked for one.

Reactions: 1

monga

VIP Member
Course she’s moaning, she said her and Graham are just passing each other, barely get any time together, then Myles spoilt their date night by not staying at nannas .

Lookyloo

She’s got about 8 rabbits last we saw they were in the home gym she hasn’t mentioned them since.
Someone asked about them on her latest video. She was replying a hour after it was sent but she ignored it.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Really wasn't suggesting that she hates her kids - that's very extreme! Or that she's a bad parent in any way, shape or form. She clearly loves her kids. My point was that she can appear to be quite negative at times, and I wonder how her kids perceive this. As I said, I don't really watch her as much as I used to, only the occasional vlog - where is does seem like she complains a lot. I started watching her when she first started out, and she didn't seem like that back then. I guess at least she is real and doesn't try to make out life is perfect. I personally wouldn't say some of the things to my daughter that she says to her kids - but we all have different parenting styles. Not suggesting mine is the right way. Just to clarify - I don't think she hates her kids.
I didn't say you suggested she hated her kids 🤦‍♀️

monga

VIP Member
I wasn’t suggesting she’s making it a forbidden thing ! I’m just not up for offering young kids alcohol then expecting them to turn it down if offered in the street ..My 22 yr old isn’t a raving alcoholic (the opposite infact ) he was never offered it as a child, I have boundaries around certain things, it doesn’t mean they don’t make their own decisions once they reach a certain age, if anything Claire’s helicopter parenting will throw them off the rails.

laney

So vi got a friend for sleepover for her birthday and she’s taking them to the trolls movie with myles! Come on Claire the girl is 12 and doesn’t need to be going to the cinema with you and a 4 year old! How embarrassing poor vi, wonder what her friend thought to that!

monga

VIP Member
It’s only snacks she shows Graham supplies the meat and veg 😂 you couldn’t make a meal from what she shows.

blueberrypie

The way she pronounces stuff really annoys me. Surely everyone knows guacamole is pronounced “eeee” on the end not “mole”? 😂
And wtf are “chocco parns?” 😂

Maid22

VIP Member
Decorating for Easter, I don't get it, just eat chocolate!!
Oh and did she mention they're going away? :ROFLMAO:

monga

VIP Member
So she’s cutting back on her luxuries,Graham and her had a conversation about their future and the business and he’s decided it’s best if they put everything they have into making it work, his dad is looking to retire so it makes sense claire working in the shop instead of employing a stranger, she’ll be flexible with the kids so can spend time with them without worrying about scheduling work and homelife, she’s quitting David Lloyd and joining a cheaper gym but will be doing more YT as she doesn’t want to give up her income entirely.

Maid22

VIP Member
Also mentioned that she needs to buy more gel polishes...
She really has no idea of how most folks are struggling at the mo, her life won't change cos she's given up her job, she'll have more time for herself lounging in the hot tub.

blueberrypie

She’s moaning again in today’s vlog that the morning she ‘has’ to get up, the dog and Myles sleep in. She didn’t HAVE to get up, it was just to go to the gym! She could have chosen to sleep in, she prioritised the gym which is fine but don’t then moan about it.

Markusadam

claires problem is and always will be the fact that she doesn’t have it in her to be a 100% stay at home parent/housewife and that is incompatible with being a farmers wife.

farming is a 24/7 365 days a year life and that is tough however she knew graham was a farmer from a farming family and that was the choice she made by moving in with him.

she has always said that vlogging is an outlet for her and she shows the ups and downs of her life.

monga

VIP Member
You don’t need to sign In to view YT ….That’s a normal portion I’d serve up my husband and adult son, Grahams probably eating out of his favourite bakery near the shop so her meal is just a top up 😂