The Witt Family #6 Graham's worked to the bone to give claire the perfect insta home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she knew they would close all schools in the area eventually? No it was because of her being annoyed at not getting her hair done , she even posted that on instagram the following day. :cautious:
Schools in my area wasn’t closed! To be fair, I actually forward to my hair being done so if I was in the same position I would be pissed! Doesn’t mean I hate my children! She can be annoyed at these things!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Schools in my area wasn’t closed! To be fair, I actually forward to my hair being done so if I was in the same position I would be pissed! Doesn’t mean I hate my children! She can be annoyed at these things!
Shes ALWAYS annoyed if its something to do with the children and it messes up her self obssessed routine

Shes ALWAYS annoyed if its something to do with the children and it messes up her self obssessed routine
No she isn’t alway annoyed! You will just always see the negative in her unfortunately as you have so much hatred towards her, I don’t even know why you watch her!! It’s a weird obsession you have!!

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how they didn’t notice the rabbit wasn’t eating and losing weight ..And where are the gerbils 🐹 🐹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how they didn’t notice the rabbit wasn’t eating and losing weight ..And where are the gerbils 🐹 🐹
Don’t know what’s funny about a rabbit starving to death 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aside from the poor rabbit I see she’s still calling out Alistairs portions 🙄 fgs let the boy enjoy his food it’s not a crime to have more than 2 slices of pizza 🍕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no, have they lost another rabbit :( They are quite complex creatures and their guts can shut down at the slightest thing :(

Reactions: 1
And so is your obssession with Claire - really disturbing. Its called an OPINION- everyone has one and it doesn't have to suit you as you please 😂
I'm not obsessed with Claire 😂 I can have positive and negative opinions about her, I have even agreed with negative comments. But you are just continuously negative, your hatred for her is pure nasty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh no, have they lost another rabbit :( They are quite complex creatures and their guts can shut down at the slightest thing :(
No they let it’s teeth get too long and it couldn’t eat properly it lost a lot of weight ,thankfully it’s on the mend now after an overnight stay at the vets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm not obsessed with Claire 😂 I can have positive and negative opinions about her, I have even agreed with negative comments. But you are just continuously negative, your hatred for her is pure nasty!
There are a few posters here who don't agree with Claire for you to attack one persons view just shows exactly who you are 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
There are a few posters here who don't agree with Claire for you to attack one persons view just shows exactly who you are 🤣
I’m always getting attacked it’s your turn 😂

At least we didn’t have to suffer another one of those reels today ( yet) maybe she got the message when she watched yesterday’s back 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Sick
They don't spout pure venom like you do or see/hear things that she hasn't actually said. They have positive and negative things to say. Oh really, it shows what kind of a person I am? 🤣🤣 Well in that case your comments show what kind of a person you are. Sounds like you don't have a nice bone in your body. Wind your neck in!!

I’m always getting attacked it’s your turn 😂

At least we didn’t have to suffer another one of those reels today ( yet) maybe she got the message when she watched yesterday’s back 👍🏻
You never used to get attacked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyway Claire has nothing to worry about with us lot on here she’s got her own obsessive fan on the hunt for a recipe, that’s a few vids they’ve left that comment on .if they know the ingredients why not chuck it into a pan 😅
14C57672-CC9B-4104-AF79-3751D9DB79E1.jpeg

They don't spout pure venom like you do or see/hear things that she hasn't actually said. They have positive and negative things to say. Oh really, it shows what kind of a person I am? 🤣🤣 Well in that case your comments show what kind of a person you are. Sounds like you don't have a nice bone in your body. Wind your neck in!!

You never used to get attacked 😂
Rach you know that’s the biggest lie going 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
😂 Ok, some people seem to have it in for you, but I'm sure it's only been in the last two or three threads
You mean since Claire has gotten grabby and changed from the farmer’s wife to the Alexis Carrington of the south, even the comments are saying how much she’ll suit lounging by the pool once the reno is complete 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.