The Witt Family #6 Graham's worked to the bone to give claire the perfect insta home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to stop watching her vlogs, as the zooming in and out noise was driving me nuts
(To be fair, I am sensitive to annoying noises, but still…)

Reactions: 5
Sweet lord! Give me the zooming over these ridiculous reels 😬
4401A137-7EB9-45EA-AA66-2B69B5CF4238.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg! I hope she doesn’t try this I remember my friend doing this once and nearly blinded herself her skin peeled off like Freddy Krueger it needs to be well supervised
86E3802F-24CD-4DBA-B0BE-288D13F02A53.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What a stupid thing to advise!!! I wouldn't put heat anywhere near creams etc, I wouldn't even let a professional do it to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my God!!! Even worse!! I really hope she doesn't try it or Graham tells her not to!
Hopefully not! We’ll know if there’s a heat lamp in her hauls 😬 the woman said it’s great for acne.

Notice how in the latest vlog she gives Alister vegan no sausage bake melts for tea? Whats wrong with him having actual proper meat Claire ? Your 12 year old growing son does not need vegan alternatives.. he isn't a vegan 🤔

• Haha
Notice how in the latest vlog she gives Alister vegan no sausage bake melts for tea? Whats wrong with him having actual proper meat Claire ? Your 12 year old growing son does not need vegan alternatives.. he isn't a vegan 🤔
Let's be thankful he got a meal and not a picky plate of half a sausage roll and a cheese string 🤤

• Haha
I haven't watched it yet did she say A has went vegan or does he not have a choice ?
Didn't have a choice she just gave him vegan no sausage melts out the freezer - couldn't cook him up some actual sausages or proper meat .... extremely lazy she is getting

• Wow
I have noticed her food shop has changed to more convenient foods

Why is she putting the kids names on their clothing has she never heard of child protection 🤷‍♀️ one of the biggest no no's is having a bag or top with the childs name on .

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have noticed her food shop has changed to more convenient foods

Why is she putting the kids names on their clothing has she never heard of child protection 🤷‍♀️ one of the biggest no no's is having a bag or top with the childs name on .
Her safeguarding ability is non existent - posting toilet selfies with a young child in a toilet area ... shows the older 2 kids schools online, shows exactly where she lives and the area... they have zero privacy !

• Haha
I see Gray made an effort for their Valentines meal Claire didn't seem to enjoy the night at all ,even serving him up a steak seasoned with dog's breath :sick:

I’m not sure if it’s just me but is Claire a fan of the damned 🤭
E4DD8763-799F-464A-9FD8-AD72B53FEDBD.jpeg
3E970E06-C45D-46F7-886A-908DC76E1ADE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Claires posted another video and apparently it ''mucked things up'' that Alister had to be home from school on Friday due to the red alert storm , so clearly her sons safety was not at the forefront of her mind... awful! All she was bothered about was getting her hair done :cautious:

• Haha
Claires posted another video and apparently it ''mucked things up'' that Alister had to be home from school on Friday due to the red alert storm , so clearly her sons safety was not at the forefront of her mind... awful! All she was bothered about was getting her hair done :cautious:
I think what she means by mucks things up was she has one at home and violet school was still open at that point!!!

• Haha
I think what she means by mucks things up was she has one at home and violet school was still open at that point!!!
Surely she knew they would close all schools in the area eventually? No it was because of her being annoyed at not getting her hair done , she even posted that on instagram the following day. :cautious:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.