The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf she’s a face that would cut cold steel in this 😂 she’s obviously pissed because she’s on her own but if Grays getting the garden ready she can’t have it both ways.View attachment 1057897

She’s added another bar on to the stories, look at the top ,the first post has 11 and the 2nd 12 so it’s been edited after, the editing time wouldn’t show
Ok, but I saw the edited post long before the posts were on here so either way, she didn’t read it here and change it.
I suppose it’s good for Claire really, because there is so little to moan about that it’s come to this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, but I saw the edited post long before the posts were on here so either way, she didn’t read it here and change it.
I suppose it’s good for Claire really, because there is so little to moan about that it’s come to this 🤣
Yeah I’m sure her subs are making up their own stories ,there’s only so many times they can get excited by the oceanarium 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She even changed the post HAAAA HEY CLAIRE .... dont look so moody youre going out and I guess Grahams paying because bowling isnt free? So he pays for the kids to go out of a weekend and she just moans ... classic Claire 🤣
Claire ain’t my favourite, but cmon. Their money is family money. They are married and a family unit, money doesn’t work like that.

I don’t really work that much, but if my husband or anyone else said HE was paying for something, they’d be put in their place. I look after our children, including one who’s disabled, run our home, cook, clean, deal with all the kids stuff, etc, so he can go to work. We are a team.

Reactions: 10
She'll ma
Claire ain’t my favourite, but cmon. Their money is family money. They are married and a family unit, money doesn’t work like that.

I don’t really work that much, but if my husband or anyone else said HE was paying for something, they’d be put in their place. I look after our children, including one who’s disabled, run our home, cook, clean, deal with all the kids stuff, etc, so he can go to work. We are a team.
My motto is what's his is mine and what's mine is my own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didnt brown the mince when she made that chilli 😲. Think its the first time ive posted on this board,i dont mind her so was really shocked to see how active and vicious this one is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didnt brown the mince when she made that chilli 😲. Think its the first time ive posted on this board,i dont mind her so was really shocked to see how active and vicious this one is 😂
99% of us stick up for Claire.

Tight when it comes to buying herself clothes, no. Tight when it comes to food, days out, kids' clothing, Graham's clothing, yes.
Graham can buy himself clothes and she often gifts him them for his birthday and Christmas. I’m guessing he lives in work clothes most of the time and probably had a wardrobe full of nice clothes that only come out occasionally so he’s likely to be sorted.

She’s always buying Myles clothes like she did for the older two. She just probably doesn’t show it because she’s not buying them things from the supermarket or Primark anymore.

Reactions: 1
Vicious 😂 I think this is the most tame thread i've been on :p ...she's a habit of not browning her meat nor washing her fruit she takes the top off and lets the kids eat it from the containers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was right about her not playing bowls ,looks like the bigger kids were roped into keeping Myles busy he seemed to be throwing a tantrum with Alistair
93CB1320-C7B9-448F-8B56-39197C2BE5DC.png

Reactions: 1
Alister meanwhile can't enjoy a game because hes got a tantrumming toddler strapped to him. Claire couldn't even keep an eye so he could enjoy a game of bowling with his sister/ grandpa it looks like in the photo
Yeah it looks like her dad was with them .

There’s only two names on the score board looks like Alistair and Violet 😂View attachment 1059784
There is quite clearly five rows, whoever’s turn it is is larger than the others but there are definitely 5 players. Myles, Alister, violet, Claire and her dad!
I honestly don’tget why people think Claire doesn’t get involved with her kids or want to be around them because she clearly does a lot with them!! This thread is bonkers and people really need to stop nit picking at Claire, it’s pathetic!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.