The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you expect her to spend her time? She clearly said she was working the next day and she was buying food for god sake.
She did say in an earlier vlog that was one of the reasons she puts Myles in nursery so she can get her food shop in peace šŸ˜‚

So if she is actually working a Saturday and Sunday does she ever spend time with the kids ? Whats the point of being a mother and working all weekend and then all 3 kids in school/nursery all week? That is such a backwards way of thinking and I feel sorry for those children if shes never around. Children need a mother figure who is present not constantly away from them. Especially at Myles age. She should be helping him learn ready for school.
So any parent who works out of 9-5 is a bad parent? What about shift workers? Doctors? nurses?
And myles is 2, he certainly doesnā€™t need to be learning anything for school, he wonā€™t be there for 3 years, and should be playing rather than formally learning Anything.

Reactions: 6
She did say in an earlier vlog that was one of the reasons she puts Myles in nursery so she can get her food shop in peace šŸ˜‚
Its called go in the evenings or do it online šŸ¤£ I mean its not like shes avoiding her child is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hes 2 and a half whats her hurry? She wants him to be the older kids age I think - thats your fault having a 10 year age gap with your eldest Claire - didn't work out for her her lifes plan lol boohoo

Give him clear boundaries?
Hold on she needs to getting him ready to learn at school but sheā€™s rushing potty training him?! Make your mind up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
2.5 is plenty old to use the toilet, all mine have been put of nappies for months by then, itā€™s a very normal age to do it

Reactions: 7
Hes 2 and a half whats her hurry? She wants him to be the older kids age I think - thats your fault having a 10 year age gap with your eldest Claire - didn't work out for her her lifes plan lol boohoo

Why is a 2 year old ruling the house? Its not like she is doing anything else and cant invest time is properly disciplining him? Im sure nursery finds him a nightmare if he doesn't comply with their boundaries. You can't just put an undisciplined child into a nursery and then run away from him when he gets home and put him into bed.

She's a yes person ! ..he's pushes her around and has a more dominant personality , although she is the parent here .
I'd be inclined to wait till he's nearer three they're more able for the toilet at that age .I preferred mine using the toilet when training as it can lead to double the work trying to get over the fear of using a toilet as opposed to a potty ...ok for first pee pees though šŸ˜‚

Why is a 2 year old ruling the house? Its not like she is doing anything else and cant invest time is properly disciplining him? Im sure nursery finds him a nightmare if he doesn't comply with their boundaries. You can't just put an undisciplined child into a nursery and then run away from him when he gets home and put him into bed.
Isn't nurseries supposed to be like military academies šŸ˜‚ when they're ordered to lie down on a beanbag and sleep they have to comply, or it's 20 laps round the playground and a hundred burpies :ROFLMAO:

Hold on she needs to getting him ready to learn at school but sheā€™s rushing potty training him?! Make your mind up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
2.5 is plenty old to use the toilet, all mine have been put of nappies for months by then, itā€™s a very normal age to do it
She is rushing him its very clear he isnt ready going in and out of nappies is confusing for them

So if she is actually working a Saturday and Sunday does she ever spend time with the kids ? Whats the point of being a mother and working all weekend and then all 3 kids in school/nursery all week? That is such a backwards way of thinking and I feel sorry for those children if shes never around. Children need a mother figure who is present not constantly away from them. Especially at Myles age. She should be helping him learn ready for school.
Sheā€™s with her kids everyday!
One minute youā€™re calling her lazy and now she isnā€™t a mother because she goes to work for a few hours.

You behave like Claire isnā€™t allowed one second away from her kids.

Sheā€™s with her kids everyday!
One minute youā€™re calling her lazy and now she isnā€™t a mother because she goes to work for a few hours.

You behave like Claire isnā€™t allowed one second away from her kids.
1 second.. shes more like 24/7 ME time , thats not normal for a mother of 3 children.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Claire is dammed if she does something and then dammed if she doesnā€™t do something.

myles is the type of child that absolutely thrives on going to nursery.

Reactions: 9
How is she rushing him?!! It's the perfect age to potty train. If he wasn't potty trained by age 3 you'd be moaning she's left it late.
If she went shopping in the evenings you'd moan she should be at home.
What's wrong with her telling us about bargains? If you think it's bragging go and tell all the bargain Hunters on youtube that they shouldn't be bragging about it.
One minute you're moaning because she's at home with Myles, then you're moaning she's put him in nursery!!!
One nursery I worked in had a mix of parents dropping their kids off because they had jobs to go to or parents who just wanted to go shopping without kids. There is no harm in that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Parents need time away from their kids and kids need time away from their parents.

Reactions: 5
Claire is dammed if she does something and then dammed if she doesnā€™t do something.

myles is the type of child that absolutely thrives on going to nursery.
She really is! I donā€™t stick up for most influencers but the hate for Claire on this thread is a joke! What ever she does then gameofclones picks fault, that poster has serious issues with Claire itā€™s unreal!

Reactions: 11
She really is! I donā€™t stick up for most influencers but the hate for Claire on this thread is a joke! What ever she does then gameofclones picks fault, that poster has serious issues with Claire itā€™s unreal!
Itā€™s past the point of being ridiculous and they contradict themselves none stop.

Claire couldnā€™t go shopping in the evenings or else it would be said she spends no time with Alister and Violet! Itā€™s laughable the way some people get on about her.

I wonder if Claire thinks itā€™s funny she has a deranged ā€œfanā€ or if she finds it concerning that someone is so utterly obsessed with her?

Donā€™t be ridiculous. Who gets them up for school everyday, picks them up, cooks for them, spends every evening with them?
Mostly Graham now tbf ! the MIL takes the bigger two to school and G takes Myles, he does do a lot more food prep now she's working at weekends she has said this .Graham baths Myles and puts him to bed .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.