The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are obviously in favour of parents exploiting their children on social media for their own gain then - bully for you 👍
😂 There's far worse than her! Out of all the parents on youtube/instagram that have threads on here, all your comments bar one are about Claire. So, you either have more than one account on here or you just have it in for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 There's far worse than her! Out of all the parents on youtube/instagram that have threads on here, all your comments bar one are about Claire. So, you either have more than one account on here or you just have it in for her.
You’re not convinced they weren’t on Charli Meads thread 😂

Zero patience Claire is back in another vlog - why is she so hung up on Myles being moody - Claire its you who is constantly moody! He is 2 years old get over yourself seriously

Reactions: 3
Tbf she said he takes after her even Graham said so , she pitties Gray having to put up with her mood swings…again she was discussing Alistairs bad skin and his doctors trip .I don’t think she needs to tell everyone his private business now he’s getting older and more self conscience.

• Haha
Tbf she said he takes after her even Graham said so , she pitties Gray having to put up with her mood swings…again she was discussing Alistairs bad skin and his doctors trip .I don’t think she needs to tell everyone his private business now he’s getting older and more self conscience.
Terrible she keeps saying private info like that about Alister.

I don't agree with kids living their childhood online they won't get that part of their life back ,especially not the privacy .It's up to us as adults to protect that and sadly some exploit it for monetary gain ,the online harms bill needs to focus on that imo not people commenting on adults who choose to put themselves out there they're old enough to walk away if they don't like what's been said/written about them ,kids have no choice.

I really don't think she should film Violet in her bed or talk about Alister's/ Alistair's (sorry not sure which spelling he uses) skin problems. That is a private matter and not for public consumption at all. Why doesn't she think about the ribbing he might get at school?

Reactions: 7
No they're getting a bit old for that now, although I think still treats them like 5 yr olds .She was a bit put out when Alistair didn't want her to accompany him to the doctors said he didn't want to go but decided he would when Gray offered to take him ,that's just how teenagers are especially boys they don't like being seen with their mum/parents.

Yes she did sound a bit put out. It was almost as if she'd decided that her experience of spots should mirror his and she'd already decided what treatment he should have.
I think Graham would be more open to suggestions tbh.

Brand work and money at the expense of her childrens childhood and privacy 😔
I know. If I was Claire I would absolutely terrified that someone like you was going to do harm to my children. You highlight so well the danger of sharing your life with unstable, obsessive, frightening members of the public.

If I knew you were obsessing over me and my family each day I really wouldn’t be able to sleep at night. It’s like that film where Robin Williams is obsessed with a family whose photos he develops 😖

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.