The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she did take him to a group at one stage she even bought him a T-shirt with the logo . I think she's too tight to pay for softplay or the trampoline park .
Hes definitely not been to any groups at all in a long long while , definitely since before lockdown.

Reactions: 2
Hes definitely not been to any groups at all in a long long while , definitely since before lockdown.
I thought she took him to one and then it had to close again she was complaining because she bought him the T-shirt and didn't get much wear from it she said by the time it opened again it may not fit.

Reactions: 1
I thought she took him to one and then it had to close again she was complaining because she bought him the T-shirt and didn't get much wear from it she said by the time it opened again it may not fit.
Unsurprisingly , that does sound about right , shes very measly with her pennies

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I see a witch 🧙 everytime Claire wears black 😂
C090F92B-7A63-4BF4-B473-CBCE59696DC5.jpeg

• Haha
I see myles is still calling the shots she’s doing a lot of trekking round the farm he still must look to get outside even in the bad weather, I’m sure he’ll miss nursery if she has given up work.

Wow. How do you go through life being so repugnantly bitter and hateful?
I don’t think that’s bitter and hateful.

claire is looking very gaunt, thin, tired, skin isn’t the best, almost frail, and so on. That’s not hateful. I am actually a little worried for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see myles is still calling the shots she’s doing a lot of trekking round the farm he still must look to get outside even in the bad weather, I’m sure he’ll miss nursery if she has given up work.
I bet if she does give up work he'll continue at nursery.

I think it would be better for them both tbh he seems to enjoy it and Claire enjoys the break .
Myles has definitely been out with her every day this week and she definitely hasnt been at work by the look of her instagram , also she has been out loads in the evenings recently , definitely not how she usually is.

She's probably quit I don't think she could handle the Christmas rush she seems stressed out as is .

I can't see her on instagram anymore- has she left? Not sure why she would have blocked me if not

How weird! I never post anything so not sure if she's blocked me, she's not coming up at all!

Did anyone else think she sounded a little disapproving of Graham buying the advent calendars because the kids have one on their doors? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.