The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad timing for other staff who will have to pick up the slack.
Shes definitely quit the job and now shes got Myles 24/7 by the look of it so they probably took him out of nursery - shes going to love that - back to no free time again for her !

Reactions: 1
Shes definitely quit the job and now shes got Myles 24/7 by the look of it so they probably took him out of nursery - shes going to love that - back to no free time again for her !
Do you think so? I can’t see her pulling him out of nursery - she likes her free time.

Reactions: 2
Maybe the job wasnt enough to pay the nursery fees for a 2 year old all day long. So she conceded and quit the job.
She seems to have a decent disposable income. I can’t imagine either of them would cope being at home full time

Maybe the job wasnt enough to pay the nursery fees for a 2 year old all day long. So she conceded and quit the job.
I don't think she took the job for the pennies it was just to get her out of the house she would be earning a fortune from the ADs that's where the money's at.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she took the job for the pennies it was just to get her out of the house she would be earning a fortune from the ADs that's where the money's at.
She doesn't seem to have done that many ads , she does seem to be constantly at home with Myles now all of a sudden.

She doesn't seem to have done that many ads , she does seem to be constantly at home with Myles now all of a sudden.
She never stops doing Ad's on Insta if it's not an AD it's aff links that's probably where the money for the Patio makeover is coming from.

Somehow I’ve dropped out of these threads, I must have missed the change when a new one started or something.
I highly doubt Claire has take Myles out of nursery because they can’t afford it, as has been said they’ve always had a very good disposable income even when she has been at home for the majority of time.
I can see why there is question over whether she’s still working or not, it hasn’t been mentioned in a while. If she has stopped I hope she has done it for a good reason. She really seemed to benefit from having that time outside of her wife/mum/homemaker role.

Reactions: 3
Her shopping hauls make me laugh, she buys things in 4s, 4 burger buns, 4 ice creams, Myles eats loads!!

• Haha
Somehow I’ve dropped out of these threads, I must have missed the change when a new one started or something.
I highly doubt Claire has take Myles out of nursery because they can’t afford it, as has been said they’ve always had a very good disposable income even when she has been at home for the majority of time.
I can see why there is question over whether she’s still working or not, it hasn’t been mentioned in a while. If she has stopped I hope she has done it for a good reason. She really seemed to benefit from having that time outside of her wife/mum/homemaker role.
Shes definitely not working like she says 2/3 days a week or long hours because every morning shes posting pictures on instagram of her out or with Myles and she said shes going for an open day to look for another job so shes probably already left the other job she had.

I couldn't see her in retail coming up to Christmas she never sticks at a job for long anyway .

I couldn't see her in retail coming up to Christmas she never sticks at a job for long anyway .
Very true shes got no staying power with anything , shes very faddy about things and jobs too, nothing lasts long in Claires world.

I wonder what the next fad will be ! I thought she was going to start her bootcamps up again after Christmas ? unless it's some kind of gym work she's interested in I don't think she has that many qualifications tbh.

I wouldn’t think now would be a good time to jump ship and go to work in a gym which has the potential to close. Who knows where the pandemic will go next.

I wonder what the next fad will be ! I thought she was going to start her bootcamps up again after Christmas ? unless it's some kind of gym work she's interested in I don't think she has that many qualifications tbh.
No she obviously doesn't have a degree or any high level work related qualifications and never speaks of whether she went to a college or did A level subjects , shes only in her 30s but it seems like instead of actually working whilst having the kids and working her way up in a career shes given up on most things in life and has no clear drive or ambition other than being a housewife and cleaning, couldn't dream of being just stuck indoors everyday with no real ambition. If you have children you can still be successful in a career :)

Her shopping hauls make me laugh, she buys things in 4s, 4 burger buns, 4 ice creams, Myles eats loads!!
Everyone has to share everything with him 😆

I think it’s unfair to say she has no ambition. She went back to college and wants to make her PT job work out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Weren't they going to set up some kind of glamping site years ago?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.