The Witt Family #5 Claire's wardrobe is ready to ping, but kids share a measly cheestring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she obviously doesn't have a degree or any high level work related qualifications and never speaks of whether she went to a college or did A level subjects , shes only in her 30s but it seems like instead of actually working whilst having the kids and working her way up in a career shes given up on most things in life and has no clear drive or ambition other than being a housewife and cleaning, couldn't dream of being just stuck indoors everyday with no real ambition. If you have children you can still be successful in a career :)
I think she went to college ? I found it odd she met Graham on a dating site when she was quite young maybe she has confidence issues ( not saying those that use dating sites do ) but I found it odd that young people would use them instead of just going out to meet people .

Reactions: 2
There is also absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting a career and having that as an ambition. If she wants to stay at home and be a housewife that’s her choice. Of course you can have kids and a successful career - if you want one. But not everyone does.

ETA: I’m feeling Rugratz vibes.

Reactions: 12
No. I think SAHM is a crime these days if you can afford to do it and it's what you want I don't see anything wrong in that.

I don't think the council gave them approval for it
I thought her PIL ran some sort of glamping site I'm sure I've heard her say about people booking them.

No. I think SAHM is a crime these days if you can afford to do it and it's what you want I don't see anything wrong in that.
To be honest it seems that her husband is the hard working one , he never seems to be around very much and she always gripes that hes never there yet she is there . She must know she can't have it both ways and he can't be home if hes working its probably to make up the shortfall of her not working.

Reactions: 4
To be honest it seems that her husband is the hard working one , he never seems to be around very much and she always gripes that hes never there yet she is there . She must know she can't have it both ways and he can't be home if hes working its probably to make up the shortfall of her not working.
I'm not sure about that I think that's what farming life is 24/7 hands on if needs be .It's the farmers wife has the most to sacrifice as it can be a lonely life she said she found the isolation hard to deal with in the beginning.

Reactions: 5
Oh no I would agree but she does gripe about it even though thats the life she chose with a farmer husband.
I know she loves Graham and the kids but I think she hates the life ( deep down ) I don't think it's what she imagined .

I know she loves Graham and the kids but I think she hates the life ( deep down ) I don't think it's what she imagined .
This is definitely the impression that is portrayed she is not very appreciative of what she has in life and this comes across very heavily through her videos she is quite self centered really it seems.

I think she's bored of it now , if she didn't have Myles how would she fill her day ? the older two are more independant now and don't want to take part in the usual activities I think she's realising she can't stop them from growing up and is kind of lost , maybe that's why her MH is taking a hit .

Reactions: 3
This is definitely the impression that is portrayed she is not very appreciative of what she has in life and this comes across very heavily through her videos she is quite self centered really it seems.
All you tubers/influencers, or whatever you want to call them, are self centred!! they spend all day filming themselves and editing their lives for others to watch, everything revolves around them in their eyes!

Reactions: 6
I don't find Claire like that as much as the others I think she's using it as a form of escapism where the others just love themselves .

I don't find Claire like that as much as the others I think she's using it as a form of escapism where the others just love themselves .
No she’s not as bad as some, but I still think all of them are quite self centred. I mean, I know I watch them and follow them etc but I would never do it as I’d never assume anyone cares about my life 🤣

Reactions: 6
I don’t think that’s why they do it it’s the money 😂

Shes off on a showy instagram spree this morning. Im sure Myles is bored of his billionth visit to that aquarium place again. Shes very predictable as youtubers go.:ROFLMAO: Must be freezing there and Myles has no hat no gloves as usual.

He did have a hat on earlier she’s definitely getting her money’s worth from the aquarium 🙄

• Haha
I think she would be more than happy to fill five days a week with alone time. She would go back to having her hair/nails/lashes done more frequently, hit the gym daily, go shopping and potter at home.

He’s there for the school run quite often, pops back for breakfast, comes home for lunch, he can pop and pick the kids up and he is back home for dinner.
When I was with my ex he would often be up and out the door at 5am to catch a train to London and wouldn’t return until after 11pm. She has it easy.

Reactions: 5
To be fair my toddler would happily go to the same place over and over again. They enjoy familiar things and I think lockdowns showed us kids don’t need loads of days out in ever changing venues. So I don’t see an issue with going to the aquarium often. At least she’s taking him somewhere kid friendly. I do not think dragging him round primark all the time is a good option, personally.

Reactions: 9
To be fair my toddler would happily go to the same place over and over again. They enjoy familiar things and I think lockdowns showed us kids don’t need loads of days out in ever changing venues. So I don’t see an issue with going to the aquarium often. At least she’s taking him somewhere kid friendly. I do not think dragging him round primark all the time is a good option, personally.
Her days just appear so mundane , same place she goes to all the time , why she couldn't take him to the odd toddler group here and there because she can't make the excuse shes working when shes out wandering about in the freezing cold with a toddler at 9am on a Weds morning.

I thought she did take him to a group at one stage she even bought him a T-shirt with the logo . I think she's too tight to pay for softplay or the trampoline park .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.