The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it, alister probably doesn’t want to have his mums phone in his face, I think she’s mentioned he doesn’t like being filmed anymore? You’d be criticising if she spammed her stories with him this morning on his way to school
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, Claire’s only crime is being boring (and she needs a gate around that pool), I’m not sure why people dislike her so much. She’s not done anything worth hating her for

Reactions: 2
Violet and Myles were obviously asleep when she did her workout. Honestly.. Is Claire allowed NO free time or life of her own!?

My daughters headteacher has said no parents are allowed anywhere near the school.. the older ones are encouraged to walk alone or you have to drop them off and keep away from the surrounding area. Safer for graham to drop him off from the car with no contact.

The days of idyllic school runs are over for now!!

Reactions: 5
Not saying the phone has to be in his face but
maybe instead of posting gym pictures she should be in the house with her children engaging with them if hes off to school rather than going in there
Maybe graham was with him? Maybe he doesn’t particularly care if she was sat with him or not? You can’t assume she didn’t just because she didn’t post about it
He’s going to school like any normal day? Doesn’t really need posting about

Best thing to do is make going to school as normal as possible. I do think she should wake Violet up to as he may get jealous, but she does tend to sleep more than Alister anyway. There will be hundreds of parents in this unusual position, with one or more at school and one or more at home. No one has ever done this before so it's a learning curve.

Claire's latest stories...Myles longest stretch 3 hours. Wonder why hes such a poor sleeper? He can seem such a happy smiling baby and then turn so quick! (Referenced in the latest vlog at the beach)

Reactions: 3
You are not here to moderate other members, report users you feel staff need to be aware of and move on. - Please read our rules and why they're important
What does Rugratz actually mean?

People who don't like Claire?

Rugs Is someone who has a bizarre, obsessive hatred of Claire and fancies Graham. Claire can’t breath without Rugs criticising her.

She has changed her name on here because we all started pointing out that she is a loon.

Wait.....Rugratz..... ‘she’s spending too much time with her son’..... the one you moan she has a dislike for and spends no time with??

Reactions: 3
Rugs Is someone who has a bizarre, obsessive hatred of Claire and fancies Graham. Claire can’t breath without Rugs criticising her.

She has changed her name on here because we all started pointing out that she is a loon.
The only thing is, is that you can't all be in denial that maybe more than one person finds some of Claire's actions odd and not just to be pure hate and that of the same person.

How can anyone fancy Graham, hes hardly ever in the videos or posts and when he is hes has very little to say!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The only thing is, is that you can't all be in denial that maybe more than one person finds some of Claire's actions odd and not just to be pure hate and that of the same person.

How can anyone fancy Graham, hes hardly ever in the videos or posts and when he is hes has very little to say!
We think Rugratz knows them in person.

Are you sure you're not another of Rugratz accounts I see a lot of similarities 🤔

No we aren't in denial, but there is a difference between someone saying "I don't like Claire" and someone picking on every single thing she does, constantly contradicting themselves as they have a go at her about anything, and generally being ridiculous.

Aimed at me I assume?

I am me, I find somethings claire does great others things not so much!!

I see you too.

Bully...
😂 😂 clearly speaking of the BM poster........

Not sure what this has to do with you or why you would think we all mean you.........

• Haha
AKA Jess The Cat 😂
I was jess the cat but my account seemed to gliche and I couldn't load anything so I had to change it. Wasn't trying to hide it by anyway.

I'm not button moon though.

😂 😂 clearly speaking of the BM poster........

Not sure what this has to do with you or why you would think we all mean you.........
I think some of you are certainly bullies. You gang up, your horrible to certain members and that definitely feels like bullying to me.

Are you sure you're not another of Rugratz accounts I see a lot of similarities 🤔
You wish!

You'd love to think only one person dislikes claire...well there is more than one.
Just look at how many thumbs down she gets on her videos. All button moon yea??

I think its odd that all the lovers also sound similar and post one after another....more than one account me thinks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah... It’s Rugratz that pops up and posts from multiple accounts. If you look at our profiles you can see how often we post and where, we all post on multiple threads unlike you.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.