The Witt Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pre pregnancy she worked 2 jobs so dont see how she 'sponges'.....she also earns a wage from both youtube and instagram. and she helps around the farm and at markets, again,before her pregnancy with Myles

I dont like all the pool stuff but then I rarely watch her blogs these days as baby stuff is boring

Reactions: 6
She doesn't sponge off her husband, she's a SAHM working for their family. She's the main caregiver, she does the shopping, gets up early with the baby, cleans, washes, irons, cooks all the meals, school runs, pack lunches, homework, homeschooling, etc. The list goes on & on. No SAHM is sponging off their husband, they are the backbone of their family.

Reactions: 8
I'm a stay at home mum too! Oops, But I don't ask my husband for horses...or gyms...or hot tubs.
Maybe I'm just jealous 🤦‍♀️

Jealousy is a cruel witch and I've been slapped with it. My bad 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No hate, you’ve made reasonable points about things you don’t like - that’s completely fair! Unlike Rugratz you’re a reasonable human being, and a lot of what Claire does just obviously isn’t for you. It is not interesting content seeing pic after pic of her pool

My only niggle is saying she sponges off Graham - there are lots of SAHM out there, I don’t see it as sponging at all if that’s what works for a family.

Have to disagree about Stacey Solomon though. I don’t find her in any way interesting at all, I actually find her quite annoying! I don’t actually follow her but sometimes pops up on the search part of insta.
Exactly what you've said here only the pool ,hot tub etc doesn't offend me in any way.I follow another influencer that takes up valuable delivery slots from vulnerable people wile perfectly fit to go do her own shopping ,that kind of stuff annoys me...I see a marriage as a partnership not one sponging off the other I think they work equally as hard, her in the home, him on the farm .And Stacey and Joe are welcome to each other neither of them float my boat 😂

Reactions: 2
I'm also a SAHM. I don't have a horse, gym, hot tub, pool either... but then I don't live on a big farm or have the money to. Maybe if we did I would force him to get those for my family. 😂 Anyway, maybe Graham wanted these things just as much, they're all able to make use out of the pool, tub and gym.

I'm also a SAHM. I don't have a horse, gym, hot tub, pool either... but then I don't live on a big farm or have the money to. Maybe if we did I would force him to get those for my family. 😂 Anyway, maybe Graham wanted these things just as much, they're all able to make use out of the pool, tub and gym.
Yes it's silly to think she forces him to get anything, he may well want it and convince her!

Plus the gym was a business investment as well since she ran classes there, not just like a home gym for fun (not that I'd see anything wrong with that). If a family chooses to let one parent stay at home, then surely the family money is for either parent to spend as they see fit? I don't get the idea that a sahm should have to ask her partner for permission to buy stuff. I never would when I stay at home!

Reactions: 3
Why the heck is she doing an ad for PROCESSED cheese ? I do not get it lol! And yes Alister clearly has issues , like the time she had been off in the gym and Myles mysteriously "hit his head" hmmmm . She doesn't bother with teaching them anything they just get sat at a table with a load of sheets and no interaction , thats why shes sent Alister back to school so now precious Violet gets all the attention.

Before Myles are we forgetting she was at home 8 years after Violet and didnt get any sort of tangible job so she wanted another child just so people didnt think she sponged off the husband because it gives her reason to stay home for another 3-5 years.

The amount they are in that pool they are probably so bored of it already like her countless instagram posts. Makes her look like a lazy layabout and the baby cant be around when shes out there on a lounger all day

Im sure that you dont do fakery and ads for money though selling out your children for a quick buck on the gram or youtube ? lol
As has been said before - she had a job at a gym for several years. Even if you don’t count her taking classes in her home gym (and nobody counts YouTube as a job!) she did actually go to work in a company, so I don’t know why it has been said before by you/Rugratz that she hasn’t had a job. She has

Why the heck is she doing an ad for PROCESSED cheese ? I do not get it lol! And yes Alister clearly has issues , like the time she had been off in the gym and Myles mysteriously "hit his head" hmmmm . She doesn't bother with teaching them anything they just get sat at a table with a load of sheets and no interaction , thats why shes sent Alister back to school so now precious Violet gets all the attention.

Before Myles are we forgetting she was at home 8 years after Violet and didnt get any sort of tangible job so she wanted another child just so people didnt think she sponged off the husband because it gives her reason to stay home for another 3-5 years.

The amount they are in that pool they are probably so bored of it already like her countless instagram posts. Makes her look like a lazy layabout and the baby cant be around when shes out there on a lounger all day

Im sure that you dont do fakery and ads for money though selling out your children for a quick buck on the gram or youtube ? lol
You really are a parody 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
dont let them frustrate you!!

i enjoy them now.....the crazy (or cray cray as claire would say) amuses me....i watch her insta story and try to predict what rugratz will twist, its funny

• Haha
I was thinking Claire could give her life to save someone, and Rugratz would barge on here going “I can’t believe she willingly left those three children motherless!” 🤣

• Haha
dont let them frustrate you!!

i enjoy them now.....the crazy (or cray cray as claire would say) amuses me....i watch her insta story and try to predict what rugratz will twist, its funny
I think they deserve a mention in the next thread title 🤣

• Haha
I don’t think it could be the teenage sister. I think if it was her she’d have came on once or twice and got bored. The impression I get is that it’s an older person with no kids.

My bet is that Graham was in a relationship and left it for Claire. Or maybe once that finished just before he met her. There has to be a personal connection there

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it could be the teenage sister. I think if it was her she’d have came on once or twice and got bored. The impression I get is that it’s an older person with no kids.

My bet is that Graham was in a relationship and left it for Claire. Or maybe once that finished just before he met her. There has to be a personal connection there
I think similar.

The Witt Family #3 hot tub, pool, pigs and hens, and Rugratz with a telescopic lens

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes spending soo much time with her son though shes plastering all over social media shes sending him back to school on his own this morning - too busy in her idiotic gym to care about him as per usual! 🙄 This woman is something else seriously!
you are brilliant. Please keep posting

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.