The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shame of it...

Buys a flash car, accepts subscriber hand outs and relies on her ex husband to house her.

I'm not a jealous hater just someone that tunes in to watch someone make an absolute tit of themselves.

Reactions: 21
The shame of it...

Buys a flash car, accepts subscriber hand outs and relies on her ex husband to house her.

I'm not a jealous hater just someone that tunes in to watch someone make an absolute tit of themselves.
And yet she still publicly slags off the man putting a roof over her head while he is under no obligation to do so.

He probably knew that if he just provided the child support payments she'd blow it all every month and Ellie would be subject to a life of poverty - this way, by providing the house instead, it prevents Wilkes from ruining things and ensures his daughter has a decent place to live.

There's a reason they call it 'car crash tv' - you simply cannot keep away from finding out what new madness she's up to each week.

Reactions: 11
I think she buys and does everything Ellie wants to keep her with her because she’s scared she will go to her dads to live

Reactions: 5
And yet she still publicly slags off the man putting a roof over her head while he is under no obligation to do so.

He probably knew that if he just provided the child support payments she'd blow it all every month and Ellie would be subject to a life of poverty - this way, by providing the house instead, it prevents Wilkes from ruining things and ensures his daughter has a decent place to live.

There's a reason they call it 'car crash tv' - you simply cannot keep away from finding out what new madness she's up to each week.

I really do hope Ellie takes after her dad, as he seems to have his head firmly screwed on! She seems a bright enough girl and with the right support she could really make something of herself. I truly hope the dad stays firm and keeps her in schooling because god knows what she would learn from Wilkes. How to hinch a sink and walk up a hill everyday? She can barely use proper grammar so how she is going to teach Ellie a wide range of subjects for her exams baffles me.

Reactions: 6
I think she buys and does everything Ellie wants to keep her with her because she’s scared she will go to her dads to live
From what I've seen it seems like Ellie doesn't get on with her father's partner - and with the way relationship dynamics work there's a good chance that feeling is mutual - this puts Ellie in a difficult position growing up in this...I'd say a 'broken home', but then that would imply there her parents were together to begin with. Watching these YouTubers is a stark reminder to the importance of maintaining personal responsibility in your life.

Didn't Ellie want to go to her dad's partner and her mum (step-mum and step-Grandma) after Christmas? They made plans to do things together including cleaning a fridge. Wilkes mentioned Ellie chose to go and she couldn't understand why.
I think Wilkes has a problem with Ellie going and Ellie goes along with what mummy says to ensure she gets her treats.

Reactions: 13
Who pics up the dogs tit? She's never got a full poo bag in her hand, and you never see her put anything in the bin. One dogs running miles away and she's not even watching them as she's too busy vlogging. Taking 2 dogs out 7 times a day, means at least 14 a week being left. Not to mention the times she has poor little Rosie. Also in one Vlog, one of her dogs ran off home...... So completely out of sights, out of control and she just laughs. If she saw anyone else out with a dog running lose, I'm sure she would be calling them all sorts.

Reactions: 13
From what I've seen it seems like Ellie doesn't get on with her father's partner - and with the way relationship dynamics work there's a good chance that feeling is mutual
I've not seen ANY evidence of this at all. Ellie always seems happy enough to see her dad and his partner. Where have you seen different?

Reactions: 14
I've not seen ANY evidence of this at all. Ellie always seems happy enough to see her dad and his partner. Where have you seen different?
There seems to be a lot of whispering going on whenever she gets brought up - I could be wrong - I hope I'm wrong and that they do get along as that would make her life a lot less complicated.

Reactions: 4
I think Ellie actually likes Her Dads partner, but is afraid to admit it to Granny

Reactions: 10
There seems to be a lot of whispering going on whenever she gets brought up - I could be wrong - I hope I'm wrong and that they do get along as that would make her life a lot less complicated.
The only thing I can think of was when she was talking about sex and sleeping in the bed and was all oh how do you think dad and (step-mum) manage or something along those lines. Then Wilkes shut her down and said it was inappropriate. I do think they probably whisper about her though.

Reactions: 6
Didn't Ellie want to go to her dad's partner and her mum (step-mum and step-Grandma) after Christmas? They made plans to do things together including cleaning a fridge. Wilkes mentioned Ellie chose to go and she couldn't understand why.
I think Wilkes has a problem with Ellie going and Ellie goes along with what mummy says to ensure she gets her treats.
I think it’s cheeky wilko is living in a home that he pays for and then she has a problem with Ellie seeing her dad , #user

Reactions: 10
I think there was a rant aimed at us tw#ttlers in the last video but due to p#sspoor editing, the last 3 minutes of the video has no audio ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awe that sounds so frustrating but It must be equally frustrating to watch wilko make a mockery out of the illness you suffer from ,
I would wanna slap her as it makes the genuine sufferers look bad because she can walk hills , drive , eat tit food and the list is endless , she is an awful human ,
I hope you found your mustard spoon ?
I agree that it makes it so much worse for those who are too ill to walk dogs or go for a drive to the south of France. And that diet... OMG. Ellie is not picking up decent eating habits and Mom blames her fat rear as hereditary from Ellie's dad. I feel the junky food adds to the problem of her weight and skin issues.

I agree that it makes it so much worse for those who are too ill to walk dogs or go for a drive to the south of France. And that diet... OMG. Ellie is not picking up decent eating habits and Mom blames her fat rear as hereditary from Ellie's dad. I feel the junky food adds to the problem of her weight and skin issues.
She’s not doing much to teach her about being sensible with money either . . . . Wouldn’t you think with all the stress and sleepless nights she’s had worrying about money that she’d would want to teach her daughter about managing money, so she doesn’t end up in the same boat later in life.

All the drama about having to worry about budgeting through the years, I am very surprised that her husband has been paying the housing costs. If I didn't have to worry about paying for that roof over my head I wouldn't worry half as much as she claims. Especially with the well-paying job she had with the police. I don't think she can realistically relate to some of her viewers who may be living paycheck to paycheck.

Reactions: 9
I think it's ridiculous that she is buying left right and center and she forgets to get her meds. Now the medication she's on is one that takes a while to work (weeks ) so it has a ccumulative effect. Which would mean if she forgot taking it then her body wouldn't necessarily suffer right away. HOWEVER your body gets so very used to taking medications at certain times and missing a dose can really effect you in the sense that your body sort of goes into withdrawal. Also she claims to have severe anxiety..most of us with chronic illness or anxiety try to NEVER miss a dose let alone be late picking them up. Because missing a dose make you super anxious and cranky.
So clearly she's not as invested in the "sick role" as much any more. Let's face it even if she does have fibro it's extremely mild and she's probably exaggerated to get that diagnosis. She's too sick to do this or that but she's perfectly healthy to go swanning off on holidays and charging up hills running after 3 dogs. Gimme a break !!

Reactions: 9
She has opened up a PO BOX. I'm actually saddened by that. I feel it's greed wanting items and gifts. She should clearly say it's for letters only.
I'd say the same about any Youtuber. I don't see why vloggers appear to receive gifts for being arses.

You never hear of her sending to OTHERS or shopping for others to send a card package.. surely she must have some fibro friends that need cheering up... It's all take take take !!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.