The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the secret is out. She is buying another puppy. Name is Archie, a relative of Moomoo. I hope she invests in training. For herself, not the dog.

No more need for that hamster.

Reactions: 5
She can't even groom the dogs she has, or pay attention to them on walks. Monty seems as though he's miles ahead of her half the time. Plus her moaning about vet bills, I'm assuming wouldn't fork out for insurance.

Also why get another dog when she knows she's only going to be in that house for a few more years?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She can't even groom the dogs she has, or pay attention to them on walks. Monty seems as though he's miles ahead of her half the time. Plus her moaning about vet bills, I'm assuming wouldn't fork out for insurance.

Also why get another dog when she knows she's only going to be in that house for a few more years?
Vet insurance for a woman who pisses her money away like a petulant teenager....no way. Poor puppy getting dragged into her crazy world.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
A puppy.
Great idea when you already have two dogs, used to care for another (Rosie) but suddenly stopped once the lump sum cleared. When Rosie was there she complained like mad about the pee, the energy levels of a young dog, the noise. How Jack didn't like her, the snapping and snarling.
Then remember how tired it made her, how hard it was to walk 3 dogs with fibro....
I hope the puppy pisses all over the new sofa and chews her MK bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm betting she'll last a couple of months at most, but not before the weekly moans about how hard it is, but how she won't take him to puppy classes because 'dog trainers are just money grabbing'.

• Wow
I'm betting she'll last a couple of months at most, but not before the weekly moans about how hard it is, but how she won't take him to puppy classes because 'dog trainers are just money grabbing'.
She mentioned getting a cage for the birds for the camper with three dogs it is getting crowded. Then she will be stuck with three dogs wherever she goes.

As usual no impulse control when it comes with spending. And still not happy because all the spending can't fill that big black void.

Reactions: 7
Comedy gold and mortifying all rolled into one.
Can just imagine her if she won. Gurning at the camera and awkwardly flirting with the men on set like she did with the characters at Disney.

If flirting is the right word for what she did.
Oh my gosh she flirts with anything that has a heartbeat, she's disgusting and so bloody arrogant!

I can't believe she's taking on another dog. Dogs aren't just play things. Dogs are for life. She doesn't even know where she will be living in a few years and will have to find a place with not one but three dogs?

Also If the fatigue is soooo bad …like when she's on the sofa pretending she can barely lift her eyelids and just looks like a dope, we can see right through that btw, the last thing you want to do when you can barely keep your eyes open is take a bloody video and vlog yourself hahaha you just fall asleep. Because you know the fatigue is hard and you are genuinely ill.. not fake ill!! So yes when the fatigue is soooo bad what is she going to do with a bouncey puppy who needs lots of time and energy. The dog will be bugging the older two and she will spend the whole time giving out.

Gosh I just want to shake the stupid cow. She's so so irresponsible!

Look after the dogs you already have and look after yourself and start eating healthy and loose some weight it will do wonders for your "cough fibro cough..." You lazy old crow

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know nothing about campervans buy would she be able to leave the air conditioning (assuming it has it) on for the dogs and birds while the van is off and her and Ellie are off doing things? Or has she not thought about the poor pets overheating and suffocating on hot days?

Also getting digs in at Ellie’s dad while she was talking to the people with the puppy. How cringy to be bad mouthing your ex to complete strangers. Such a sad, bitter woman.

I wonder if she wasn’t bad mouthing and talking tit about Ellie’s dad maybe she wouldn’t be getting kicked out in a few years.
I don’t know what happened but it was quite clear that he held all the aces with the decision of where she’s going to live for the rest of her life. A bit of humble pie wouldn’t have gone amiss 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wilkes and her voices for the dogs. I guess Archie has a bit of a potty mouth effin' what? It also seems Wilkes bought the dog due to paranormal signs leading her the way. Archie might be the reincarnation of the Staffy she lost a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
Wilkes and her voices for the dogs. I guess Archie has a bit of a potty mouth effin' what? It also seems Wilkes bought the dog due to paranormal signs leading her the way. Archie might be the reincarnation of the Staffy she lost a few years ago.

Archie is nothing more than her YouTube cash cow. She couldn't have the baby clickbait so a puppy is the next best thing.

Bless him. He’s a lovey little fella. Such a shame where he ended up.

She’s so full of tit. He’s a puppy. Nothing to do with spirit of her old dog.

The way she introduced them shows she hasn’t a clue. I can see big problems with him and her dogs coming.

Reactions: 1

The voice she does for the dogs pisses me off.

I also don't get why you'd get a dog without introducing it to both of the others first? It seemed like she maybe took Monty to meet it but not Jack, and he was the one who disliked Rosie the most.

Archie is nothing more than her YouTube cash cow. She couldn't have the baby clickbait so a puppy is the next best thing.
Ellie was enjoying her baby nephew and MAMA GEM had to win that girl back with a little baby all of her own.

It would be interesting to watch if Ellie did the "mom I am pregnant prank," would Wilkes run or see $$$$ - Maddie Lambert, the 14 year old mom has more than a million subscribers and spends her cash as wildly as Wilkes.

Last edited:
  • Wow
The voice she does for the dogs pisses me off.

I also don't get why you'd get a dog without introducing it to both of the others first? It seemed like she maybe took Monty to meet it but not Jack, and he was the one who disliked Rosie the most.
Ugh, that dog voice.

Reactions: 4
It would be interesting to watch if Ellie did the "mom I am pregnant prank," would Wilkes run or see $$$$ - Maddie Lambert, the 14 year old mom has more than a million subscribers and spends her cash as wildly as Wilkes.
Danielle Cohn who is like 13 (but claims to be 15) did that pregnancy and marriage prank not long ago and got SO much attention from it. All of the reaction and commentary type channels were talking about it, bringing up the receipts about her age again etc. She must've made so much from the surge in views. Its crazy and anger inducing.

Reactions: 2
I watched Wilkes a few times. Liked a few of her videos, but felt as if I was encroaching into her personal photo album of memories for her daughter, as they're not all show businessey, clickbait titles, to try to be a celeb. Suppose it can be relaxing watching her walking her dogs or filming the birds.

The voices lol. I love baby dogs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.