The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else notice that jess girl
The victim of chris ingham (allgedgley)
Dont wanna be sued if any of them happen to read this šŸ˜‚
How she aeems to meet all these celebritys and get guest listed on to things i follow her on twitter and what happened is horrific and so sad but i bloody hope shes not using it to have one over on people and use it to get things as a victim of sexual assult my self its awful and stays with you for years and never stops effecting you and to think somone could use that to get their way is sad
Sorry ino not very relevant well kinda is especially with wikes but somthing that crossed my
Mind

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How she aeems to meet all these celebritys and get guest listed on to things i follow her on twitter and what happened is horrific and so sad but i bloody hope shes not using it to have one over on people and use it to get things as a victim of sexual assult my self its awful and stays with you for years and never stops effecting you and to think somone could use that to get their way is sad
Sorry ino not very relevant well kinda is especially with wikes but somthing that crossed my
Mind
I honestly donā€™t think she does,she does seem very young for her age,but no i 100% say she doesnā€™t use it

Mind
I think she is just someone who goes and see her idols, maybe she has seen some a lot and they know who she is now and invite her along etc. I don't think for a second she is using what happened to her to get one over on people. She was going to things way before the Chris Ingham situation.

Reactions: 8
Mind
I don't think she is at all. Most of the time she seems to be going with friends, and she's mentioned a few times how she's spent all her money on tickets for some event or to meet someone. Plus a lot of it is at places like SITC/vidcon. Its not as if she's meeting mega celebs or anything - majority of them are all small creators.

Reactions: 2
Sorry boys and girls wilksy will not be uploading her seaworlife vlog due to watching "blackfish"...

I heard a different story...

The orcas saw her coming and they all mass beached in a suicide pact...

You know how cheerful she is....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I havenā€™t been following the mess of this holiday, did she go to Seaworld but didnā€™t blog it lol? Surely if anyone had issues because of Blackfish then they wouldnā€™t even go there in the first place lol

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m normally a lurker agreeing with most things and not feeling I have much more to contribute but just watched the first 5/10 mins of her lastest offerings (skipping the rain footage šŸ™„) and I just canā€™t sit back anymore! Now I donā€™t believe for a second she didnā€™t know about the cruelty that goes on in the sea world place! Iā€™m not a major animal lover and I know so surely the self proclaimed animal lover would know all about it, she would have to of walked around with her eyes closed for the last few decades as it is rather well publicised! I think she just thought about showing off that she was swimming with the dolphins ( as most all of these holiday blogs have all about I have more money than you ner ner ner ner ner) and then got that message and freaked out about the backlash she would get! You look at a family like the fletchers who have prob x10 more money than her and are currently in Disney land and there is not even a hint of showing off! Sorry about the long rant but she has been winding me up more and more with each upload! Even the gloating about buying more luggage limit she is simply gross! šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 10
I havenā€™t been following the mess of this holiday, did she go to Seaworld but didnā€™t blog it lol? Surely if anyone had issues because of Blackfish then they wouldnā€™t even go there in the first place lol
Apparently she posted a picture on Instagram whilst there (and was vlogging) and a follower told her about Blackfish and said they were unfollowing. Wilkes felt angry at first because of all the hate she usually gets, then decided to watch it and realised the follower was right. :rolleyes: So she's decided to not upload it.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m normally a lurker agreeing with most things and not feeling I have much more to contribute but just watched the first 5/10 mins of her lastest offerings (skipping the rain footage šŸ™„) and I just canā€™t sit back anymore! Now I donā€™t believe for a second she didnā€™t know about the cruelty that goes on in the sea world place! Iā€™m not a major animal lover and I know so surely the self proclaimed animal lover would know all about it, she would have to of walked around with her eyes closed for the last few decades as it is rather well publicised! I think she just thought about showing off that she was swimming with the dolphins ( as most all of these holiday blogs have all about I have more money than you ner ner ner ner ner) and then got that message and freaked out about the backlash she would get! You look at a family like the fletchers who have prob x10 more money than her and are currently in Disney land and there is not even a hint of showing off! Sorry about the long rant but she has been winding me up more and more with each upload! Even the gloating about buying more luggage limit she is simply gross! šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ¤Æ
I agree with everything you said. She's been bragging at every opportunity about how much she's spent on her private cabana and the extra suitcases. The declaration to not show the sea world vlog was totally premeditated, she knows she'd get a huge backlash for going, so she plays the ignorance card. The relationship she hard with her daughter is so odd, they bicker like siblings, they both go around with faces like slapped backsides and Wilkes acts appallingly towards the Disney staff. It's car crash TV that's for sure.

Reactions: 9
Apparently she posted a picture on Instagram whilst there (and was vlogging) and a follower told her about Blackfish and said they were unfollowing. Wilkes felt angry at first because of all the hate she usually gets, then decided to watch it and realised the follower was right. :rolleyes: So she's decided to not upload it.
I guess question is has anyone on here not heard about the treatment of Seaworld, itā€™s been reported on quite a bit but maybe thatā€™s just the sites I read etc. At the age she is I would be very surprised if she didnā€™t know about it though šŸ¤”

I guess question is has anyone on here not heard about the treatment of Seaworld, itā€™s been reported on quite a bit but maybe thatā€™s just the sites I read etc. At the age she is I would be very surprised if she didnā€™t know about it though šŸ¤”
I'd definitely heard of it before although not watched the film. There's been loads of stuff on Twitter whenever there's been a news article about an animal dying there or being mistreated.

Also for someone who's avoiding it for 'animal loving reasons'...you'd think she'd not be inhaling McDonalds multiple times a week. (Not saying you have to avoid meat to be an animal lover but their treatment of livestock isn't exactly 'free range' either)

I have been away and just catching up. I fast forwarded through most of the "Orca Awareness" vlog - very sincere with SeaWorld merch over her shoulder.

I have never experienced a parent being so negative to their child as I have seen during this dream vacation. No wonder Ellie walks far ahead of her mother rather than listen to the nit-picking and abuse.

Reactions: 8
I have been away and just catching up. I fast forwarded through most of the "Orca Awareness" vlog - very sincere with SeaWorld merch over her shoulder.

I have never experienced a parent being so negative to their child as I have seen during this dream vacation. No wonder Ellie walks far ahead of her mother rather than listen to the nit-picking and abuse.
I think both of them are awful to one another a lot of the time. Wilkes seems to want to be her 'friend' and Ellie seems to just see her as a bank account.

Reactions: 7
i swear half the problem with ellie at school is that darn money
sorry but i can imagine her being at school
so guys next week me and mummy r off to florida which i wil get whatever i want
and we do this and that blah blah blah

I think both of them are awful to one another a lot of the time. Wilkes seems to want to be her 'friend' and Ellie seems to just see her as a bank account.
I think this is the most accurate description of them. Wilkes wants to be her friend but I think a lot of that is to develop an emotional bond so Ellie doesnā€™t chuck her out when the house gets given to her when sheā€™s 18.
Ellie seems to have had money chucked at her for years, there was obviously a bit of time when the money dried up but she seemed happier then than she does now. She knows money wonā€™t be an object in the future so is making up for lost time.
The whole situation serves as a reminder to us what money does to people. It doesnā€™t make us happier for very long and tbh I think it makes people emotionally unattached

Reactions: 10
I think this is the most accurate description of them. Wilkes wants to be her friend but I think a lot of that is to develop an emotional bond so Ellie doesnā€™t chuck her out when the house gets given to her when sheā€™s 18.
Ellie seems to have had money chucked at her for years, there was obviously a bit of time when the money dried up but she seemed happier then than she does now. She knows money wonā€™t be an object in the future so is making up for lost time.
The whole situation serves as a reminder to us what money does to people. It doesnā€™t make us happier for very long and tbh I think it makes people emotionally unattached
It seemed she was even throwing money at her when she was struggling, hence the debts she had to pay off. I don't think she knows how to budget and live within her means. I guess there's also an element of she'd just try to ask her dad otherwise and work her parents off one another.

Reactions: 3
I can't help thinking back to the holiday in France which was whilst she had no money. She didn't like the accommodation which belonged to a friend. I must admit, I wouldn't have wanted to stay there either, it was not very nice. Instead of packing up and coming home, she asked her followers for money and set up a Go Fund page to enable her to stay in France in a hotel. She thought that it was reasonable to expect the Bearfam to pay for her holiday because she provided them with great entertainment. Some people were gullible enough to donate. A few days later,having faced a huge negative backlash, she agreed that it was wrong and said she would refund people's money.

Fast forward a few months and she gets her 200k payoff from the police. She tells us all that she intends to spend spend spend, a new car, lots of holidays ect. Quite rightly, some of her followers advised her not to be rash with the money, use it wisely and save some of it. She was furious and posted a vlog ranting and raving, basically telling people to F off and how dare they tell her what to do with her money. She conveniently forgot about the kindness of her followers when they sent her money to stay in France. And now we see her in America, flashing her cash and having every VIP treatment going. The irony is that she is still miserable. Her daughter seems to barely tolerate her, she walks in front of her and turns around every 30 seconds or so to scowl at her. They both have a bad attitude towards each other, and to other people. What a miserable pair, it goes to show that money doesn't buy happiness.

Reactions: 14
I can't help thinking back to the holiday in France which was whilst she had no money. She didn't like the accommodation which belonged to a friend. I must admit, I wouldn't have wanted to stay there either, it was not very nice. Instead of packing up and coming home, she asked her followers for money and set up a Go Fund page to enable her to stay in France in a hotel. She thought that it was reasonable to expect the Bearfam to pay for her holiday because she provided them with great entertainment. Some people were gullible enough to donate. A few days later,having faced a huge negative backlash, she agreed that it was wrong and said she would refund people's money.

Fast forward a few months and she gets her 200k payoff from the police. She tells us all that she intends to spend spend spend, a new car, lots of holidays ect. Quite rightly, some of her followers advised her not to be rash with the money, use it wisely and save some of it. She was furious and posted a vlog ranting and raving, basically telling people to F off and how dare they tell her what to do with her money. She conveniently forgot about the kindness of her followers when they sent her money to stay in France. And now we see her in America, flashing her cash and having every VIP treatment going. The irony is that she is still miserable. Her daughter seems to barely tolerate her, she walks in front of her and turns around every 30 seconds or so to scowl at her. They both have a bad attitude towards each other, and to other people. What a miserable pair, it goes to show that money doesn't buy happiness.
To be fair, whilst the accommodation was a bit creepy, I think it would've been fine if she'd cleaned it...heck she could've even asked the owner for recommendations on local cleaners and just got someone out for the day to do it. Pretty sure she ended up spending the bear fam money on school uniform as it didn't even come through in time, yet they apparently insisted she kept it. I bet if any of them were in a bad situation she wouldn't offer help though. The 'nicest' thing she did was buy some woman's sandwich, and that was only cos she was eavesdropping from quite a distance and felt the need to film it.

Its true. Tbh I think money would buy happiness for most people in the sense of security - like buying a house outright and not worrying about a mortgage, or paying off any debts, or investing in something, but Wilkes was only concerned with buying a load of tat and dismissing people's suggestions. I genuinely think she'll regret not investing once she realises she needs another income, as I doubt the monthly pension is the same as she was getting on full-paid leave, and they were 'struggling' then.

Reactions: 6
Ah ok, I didn't watch her regularly back when she went to France so I didn't see how the money thing played out. She shouldn't have spent the money even if people didn't want a refund, a donation to charity would have been better. I think she is very childish, she lives in the moment and is very rash in her decisions. How she got on in the police force is a mystery. Perhaps it has something to do with her mental illness, if she had a breakdown with work related stress maybe it, or the medication, has changed the way in which she processes thoughts. I know that bipolar causes reckless behaviour so maybe it's something like that.
All I know is that 200k won't last forever.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice in the new vlog she said ā€œsee why is this alright but keeping orcas isnā€™tā€ referring to a fish tank. After all that research she done she still has that mindset hm? I believe that the she doesnā€™t give two tosses about the orcas bc she had a good time there and is only not uploading the vlog bc sheā€™s worried about the backlash or they had a fab time watching the poor creatures be exploited. Fish in a fish tank is a long way from orcas in tiny tanks, forced to preform and abused. One canā€™t plead ignorance after saying she spent hours researching. But hey, who cares as long as sheā€™s getting enjoyment from it and is able to show off?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.