The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure about that.. I worried whenever my kids were with anyone else other than me.

But I had to laugh when she said Ellie had only been able to tell her which airport they landed at and not give her the actual name of the town, let alone place where they were staying...
It will be nice for Ellie to have a normal family vacation with dad and step-mom where she isn't constantly body shamed and ridiculed. I can't blame her for wanting a guilt-free week where she can just enjoy being a teen.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure about that.. I worried whenever my kids were with anyone else other than me.

But I had to laugh when she said Ellie had only been able to tell her which airport they landed at and not give her the actual name of the town, let alone place where they were staying...
Perhaps you need to be a parent first to understand that then. :) Just figured it to be another disrespectful comment towards her ex.

Reactions: 4
Now she has a gazebo...lol....How about sorting the rest of the garden out....Still looks a tip...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now she has a gazebo...lol....How about sorting the rest of the garden out....Still looks a tip...lol
The Gazebo is ridiculous, blocks out all the sun, she was better off with the umbrella she had before.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Gazebo is ridiculous, blocks out all the sun, she was better off with the umbrella she had before.
She will get bored of that soon and get a circus tent to cover the whole garden......lol

When she gets her circus tent she will be doing tricks like juggling with her empty wine bottles...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she really does make me angry! she does piss all over other genuine real fibro sufferers! she is using and totally abusing this illness 5o keep up her facade of her "disabled" life and making a mockery of it and its that that makes me fuming! because if she was for real she wouldnt be so bodly abled daily like she is with 3 dogs and well toned calf muscles ive seen glimpes of, that just shows me how much exercise she does!! and lets not forget all her travel she managed etc! and not forget her "anxiety" of people and groups whilst enjoying expensive trips to concerts and fesitvals and theme parks, all full of people that theres so many the people are squashed in! its total BS! shes a perfect scammer from watching her IMHO!

This may cause some backlash but im my experiance you are attracted to certain types of careers from your own personality! and wilkes police type personality are very similar along of estate agents! and that is they are very good at lying!!!

As for her recent comment in her Q and A vlog where asked" does she read Tattle" again she lied when she said no because way she behaves in her vlogs and answered you can clearly tell she does read here!

She must be getting pip , because her pension is only half of what her wage would of been monthly , shes living like she has more money than that coming in regular! and what happend to this job she said she would have to get! Again its BS of wilkes and its dam.right disgusting shes using fibro and ptsd to keep this all up! and trouble is theres too many of these types doing this in uk! no wonder the goverment are making its harder and harder for disablity claiments! we have the highest known disabled people in the uk compared to europe! wonder why that is! generous benifet system thats what!
She really upsets me about her so called health issues..... xHonestly a joke she doesn’t know what health issues are ...,,, Think it’s about time pip was told about her everyday life they would throw the book at her right down to her blue badge ...... it really upsets me that people like her is milking pip Please stop playing the pity card Leasa we all see through you ......you have not stopped doing things all year and if you had any type of health issues you wouldn’t be able to book or arrange anything as you don’t know how your going to be ,.. xx Karma is watching xxxx

Reactions: 11
She really upsets me about her so called health issues..... xHonestly a joke she doesn’t know what health issues are ...,,, Think it’s about time pip was told about her everyday life they would throw the book at her right down to her blue badge ...... it really upsets me that people like her is milking pip Please stop playing the pity card Leasa we all see through you ......you have not stopped doing things all year and if you had any type of health issues you wouldn’t be able to book or arrange anything as you don’t know how your going to be ,.. xx Karma is watching xxxx
I know it pees me right off...She does need to be reported asap...Someone with her illness has trouble doing the simple things in life...Housework...cooking unable to go out for a walk or go on holiday....The list is endless....Watch her on her next video.....She will read these comments and she is going to go to town on " Oh this hurts....that hurts i feel so ill and in pain"....She found the illness online and fancied having it....She has one big sh*t pie coming and is going to be funny to watch her eat it...lol

Reactions: 7
Hi Wet Wild Wacky Whining Wilko Wilkes...lol

Who would pay like £300 for a blooming hairdryer..Only brainless Wilkes would..She is hinting so bad buying these gadgets to be sent free stuff from company's....Going on about her hands please do me a favour....Reading the comments thinking "Oh i need to moan more to make it look real about my fake illness"....Don't bother Wilkes we all know you are a fraud...When she was talking about the hairdryer she said "Oh i need to read the destructions"..lol...That is not the fibro fog that it is down to it is down to the alcohol guzzling...lol
I was thinking the same thing, she's defo reading these comments, holds 2 large plastic retractable dog leads in 1 hand! Then complains she struggling to hold and lift a hair dryer, she said building that gazebo thing was really easy she built it herself, I would of thought it would of been very difficult to hold and struggle building.

I know it pees me right off...She does need to be reported asap...Someone with her illness has trouble doing the simple things in life...Housework...cooking unable to go out for a walk or go on holiday....The list is endless....Watch her on her next video.....She will read these comments and she is going to go to town on " Oh this hurts....that hurts i feel so ill and in pain"....She found the illness online and fancied having it....She has one big sh*t pie coming and is going to be funny to watch her eat it...lol
I think she knows it's only a matter of time before she loses it all because when she bought the range rover she said she couldn't believe she had the car of her dreams and she said she keeps thinking someone is going to take it off her.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing, she's defo reading these comments, holds 2 large plastic retractable dog leads in 1 hand! Then complains she struggling to hold and lift a hair dryer, she said building that gazebo thing was really easy she built it herself, I would of thought it would of been very difficult to hold and struggle building.

I think she knows it's only a matter of time before she loses it all because when she bought the range rover she said she couldn't believe she had the car of her dreams and she said she keeps thinking someone is going to take it off her.
You are totally right !!....Well three leads now....Just grabbing one would be trouble holding and gripping onto.....I did not think about the gazebo being built....There is noway in this world you would be able to do that....I also forgot about the tree she was cutting down before it was done properly...Pip needs to be informed

I am 60 years old and and dont have any health issues
But i had to have My daughter help me to put our Gazebo up Wilko is the biggest scammer ive ever come across.
Its the likes of her that has made the Genuine Disabled have to go through the tough assessments
to get what they are entitled to, We know you read on here Wilko Shame on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has run out of room in the house and the imitation posh junk collection has nowhere to go but outside. Waiting for the fake fountain to arrive and the hot tub with all the bells and whistles to be ordered... and cancelled like the camper van. The spare room conversion into a salon sounds intriguing. That hair dryer is so expensive it just might get it's own room!

She will get bored of that soon and get a circus tent to cover the whole garden......lol

When she gets her circus tent she will be doing tricks like juggling with her empty wine bottles...lol
A few weeks back she mentioned the fibro has impeded her juggling abilities. The same video where she bum shamed Ellie at the beach, I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Out of interest, has she cleared out the spare bedroom? Is that why there's so much junk in the garden?

A few weeks back she mentioned the fibro has impeded her juggling abilities. The same video where she bum shamed Ellie at the beach, I believe.
I reckon even professional circus performs struggle after one too many G+T's That comment in the vlog did make me laugh, she was talking like it was the end of her world. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

I totally agree with everything you are saying... but does she get Pip... I don't think she does because I remember her saying that at some point she may have to claim it in the future. And didn't she says something in one of her videos, after using that disgusting word for the 'blue badge', that she had it for the ptsd, and not mobility issues? I may be wrong. But I totally agree that she is full of shite when it comes to her illness.

Out of interest, has she cleared out the spare bedroom? Is that why there's so much junk in the garden?
I think a lot of the junk ended up with the garbage she had taken away. She mentioned she was throwing things out of the window into the yard. She hasn't actually shown the room. I suppose we will see that in a future vlog. I think a 'beauty' salon would be a riot.

Reactions: 1
On1st august vlog..I just cannot fathom this silly very STUPID OLD BAT out!! She's the ex police woman who is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder from seeing children being sexually abused!! but there she is sexualising her own 13 year old daughter by allowing highlights in her hair ( blonde) fake nails, pedicures, eyebrows done fake tanning! and now stupid pink hair! what the f what sort of parent would allow the 13-year-old daughter to do all that stuff to themselves Shes ONLY 13 shes a bloody child! absolutely unbelievable I really cannot stand this woman she is such a bloody fake double standard scamming hypocrite.. and boy has that money she got in lump sum lasting longgggg time! Wilkes is obviously claiming PIP and likes etc to be living that lifestyle!! sickening really is and she walks around with NO mobility issues and has NO anxiety brought by supposdly ptsd BS! because doenst give a fig in helping sexualising her daughter and filming her daughters private parts in france swimming pool last year when she was 11!! why hasnt this women been pulled in and investigated??

• Angry
  • Heart
She got a 6 figure sum, it was enough to buy her house but she refused to do it, saying she would have nothing left. Majority must be gone by now but she's still got pension going in and another lump sum for her 30 something % work related illness.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She got a 6 figure sum, it was enough to buy her house but she refused to do it, saying she would have nothing left. Majority must be gone by now but she's still got pension going in and another lump sum for her 30 something % work related illness.
How horrendously stupid of her to not buy the house, I think she genuinely expects to be kept by her ex for the rest of her life. She'll suddenly realised the mistake she's made when she has to downsize and potentially move somewhere less picturesque. I am far from having my tit together but watching Wilkes is genuinely beginning to stress me out. She's managed (albeit in a rather deceitful/distasteful manner) to secure such a great nest egg for herself, a bit of security that a lot of people never get the chance to experience, and she is quite literally flushing in down the toilet. I can see things getting really bad for her when she eventually has to move out/downsize and Ellie becomes an adult and I do feel pity for her thinking of how much regret she'll have to face.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she will ever regret it. Ellie will feel obliged to look after her. Wilkes is a clever manipulator, she'll be one of these people that get through life, piggybacking on others fortune and putting others down.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she will ever regret it. Ellie will feel obliged to look after her. Wilkes is a clever manipulator, she'll be one of these people that get through life, piggybacking on others fortune and putting others down.
Thats what I worry about, wilkes already has a good go at guilt tripping Ellie for having a life that doesn't involve her, the way she is often so emotionally fragile around Ellie really makes me angry, I understand we all have times when we struggle but I feel like its so unfair to offload on your own child like that. I feel like Wilkes puts a lot of pressure on Ellie to be around for her, for her companionship and often makes out that Ellie is the only person she has, which is so much pressure for anyone to be under, let alone a 13 year old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.