The Wilkes Family #3 The very unPC exPC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder which 36% and where the remainder can be blamed upon? It is sad considering the trauma suffered by first-responders and officers and that she is taking a piece of their pie. I do wonder the validity of her claim considering how she treats her child, filming her bottom in a bathing suit, etc. And of the boundaries ignored filming random young people. A few weeks ago when Ellie filmed with her friends Wilkes noted that she supposed they had permission from their parents and if they didn't bad on them. That she names Ellie's school, makes her address evident, while providing her daughters full name, social media, isn't something that points towards someone working in the field of child exploitation. And of course, her behaviour in general.

Now she has that bit extra annually maybe she can afford putting it toward's a new private school which she won't name on social media.
Spot on with what you wrote! Shes states shes suffering ptsd over child abuse cases she delt with when at work but yets happily films daughter in swimming costume showing close ups in france last year and shots of her bending over etc and yes giving out name of her school and home address etc over a public domain platform is NOT safe at all! I would be FUMING if my ex did this to my child! whys her ex not stepping in and stopping that? also does this behavioir sound like a ex policeman with ptsd to you? as doesnt to me!

Reactions: 8
I think that she thinks that the man that takes the rubbish away Fancies Her! She was hinting that He does & pulling weird faces when She was talking about it. He must have tit in his eyes if He does! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I think that she thinks that the man that takes the rubbish away Fancies Her! She was hinting that He does & pulling weird faces when She was talking about it. He must have tit in his eyes if He does! :ROFLMAO:
When she said that I thought, doubt it. He's probably just a friendly guy but when you don't get any attention it's probably easy to assume a guy is interested when you don't usually get any attention from men!

Reactions: 4
When she said that I thought, doubt it. He's probably just a friendly guy but when you don't get any attention it's probably easy to assume a guy is interested when you don't usually get any attention from men!
That's so true! It's like the Bus Stop guy, sure she thought He fancied Her too. pmsl

Reactions: 2
She’s letting her 14 year old daughter and her friend go meet a 16 year old who they’ve never met before and is interested in Ellie. Ellie doesn’t strike me as the most mature kid and I worry she would be easily manipulated. She may look for validation in this boy where she’s not getting it from her mother. I suppose it’s good that Wilkes knows about it and she isn’t hiding it, but still why not invite him down to the house or somewhere closer just in case. The fact that Ellie was the one saying isn’t he too old is showing. Two years isn’t much when you’re older but at 14 it’s a big difference in maturity. I just hope Ellie doesn’t get taken advantage of. Fair enough if she knew the boy but this is someone who she has never met and has only texted. I would never have imagined chatting to someone two years younger than me when I was at school and Ik most other people felt the same way. It’s a big age gap when ur that young.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s letting her 14 year old daughter and her friend go meet a 16 year old who they’ve never met before and is interested in Ellie. Ellie doesn’t strike me as the most mature kid and I worry she would be easily manipulated. She may look for validation in this boy where she’s not getting it from her mother. I suppose it’s good that Wilkes knows about it and she isn’t hiding it, but still why not invite him down to the house or somewhere closer just in case. The fact that Ellie was the one saying isn’t he too old is showing. Two years isn’t much when you’re older but at 14 it’s a big difference in maturity. I just hope Ellie doesn’t get taken advantage of. Fair enough if she knew the boy but this is someone who she has never met and has only texted. I would never have imagined chatting to someone two years younger than me when I was at school and Ik most other people felt the same way. It’s a big age gap when ur that young.
I find it quite odd that Wilkes has allowed her to go especially considering that she's an ex police officer and is more aware of the potential risks. I thought Ellies mate looked really uncomfortable sat in the living room with Ellie while Wilkes was filming, I felt Leasa could've given them a bit more space. At one point Ellie had put all of her hair to one side of her head messing around and says "my hair looks really weird like this" followed by Wilkes "Shall we just leave it at you're really weird" I guess it could be classed as "banter" but its the way Leasa says these things, and Ellies face just dropped. Part of me thinks that Wilkes is secretly rather pleased that Ellie is meeting an older boy, I think she'd love it if Ellie went through a rebellious phase, she'd lap up the drama.

Reactions: 9
I think you might be right about her wanting Ellie to be rebellious. I found it so odd how she almost encouraged her to go meet the boy by saying two years isn’t that much. Surely she of all people would understand how dangerous the situation could be. What if the friends boyfriend had lied and the boy they went to meet was actually older. Being 16 what if the boy was just looking for a quick hookup and she allowed her daughter to walk into that. Ellie seems so young for her age and I hate to think what could have happened if the boys intentions weren’t good.

So Wilko the big me up Cop is allowing her Daughter to meet up with someone who has only text Ellie
What a fuckin idiot, who will she blame if god forbid anything happend,
Wilko you sad dumbass remember Kayleigh Haywood, :mad:

• Wow
you don't have to be a helicopter parent but a little more caution wouldn't hurt. ellie isn't even 14 yet and wilkes lets her go on a train to meet a 16 year old boy ( who might be almost 17) 😲
instead of buying ellie and her friends train tickets to go see him she could have gotten a ticket for the guy to come to weymouth where ellie is close to home and familiar with her surroundings

Reactions: 9
I’m literally stunned! How the hell does she know it won’t be a 50 year old man waiting for her?? Who doesn’t know about catfishing these days? That genuinely worries me for Ellie.

I have two 15 year olds and no way on earth would I allow that!

Reactions: 10
Does she actually have Fibromyalgia ? Today's vlog shows her cleaning and vacuuming, writing her book for 2 and a half hours, walking the dogs and preparing for bestival. I'm not an expert, but I thought fibromyalgia included extreme tiredness, joint pain and difficulty concentrating (fibro fog). Can anyone more knowledgeable explain? And why does she want complete strangers to send birthday cards to her 14 year old? Although she states she doesn't want people to send money or gifts, I don't believe her.

Walking the dogs at that time in this heat is ridiculous. Jack didn’t want to go out because of his ‘old age’ but because of the heat!

Does she actually have Fibromyalgia ? Today's vlog shows her cleaning and vacuuming, writing her book for 2 and a half hours, walking the dogs and preparing for bestival. I'm not an expert, but I thought fibromyalgia included extreme tiredness, joint pain and difficulty concentrating (fibro fog). Can anyone more knowledgeable explain? And why does she want complete strangers to send birthday cards to her 14 year old? Although she states she doesn't want people to send money or gifts, I don't believe her.
Begging at its best Scullybob 🤢

Reactions: 6
No shes a fake! I have fibro and cannot do what she does ! she claims she couldnt work due to fibro as well as her mental health so therefore her fibro would warrent a form of mobility issues that would show which she clearly has none of that!! she TOO active you can tell by her well toned leg muscles she active on her feet!

And yep begging again for ellies birthday! shes so bloody unsafe its unreal ,warrents social services to look into her as a parent as elles still under age of 16 so vunrable! also actually encouraging her 13 year old!!!!! to meet a 16 year old stranger! NUTS

I didn’t realise Ellie hadn’t turned 14 yet which is even worse, a 13 year old going to meet a 16 year old. Yeah Wilkes good job on that one. I think Wilkes is trying to live through Ellie and that’s why she’s letting her, I’m sure she would have loved that attention when she was younger. She doesn’t care about safety and boundaries, she wants ellie to be popular and have boyfriends bc she probs didn’t have that life. Idiot.

Wow can't believe she's letting her meet him on his own, especially if they haven't even facetimed and she can't confirm he is who he says he is. She desperately tries too hard to be the 'cool' parent and its actually worrying. You can have a good relationship and still have boundaries and set rules.

Reactions: 6
I know I am jumping the gun a bit, but can you imagine having Wilkes as your mother-in-law?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.