The wicked blonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one loves herself my god
She’s absolutely gas!! She thinks she’s a celebrity walking up the town and nobody passing any heed on her 😂 I see she’s bought herself another few followers. She’s the only one I see that collaborates with literally ALL the dodgy polyester dress companies that tag her in the comments.

Oh god I cringed she begging for likes, literally begging
I don’t know where to look. Does she not get that people are watching her stories for a laugh? There’s a reason why you’re not getting likes and comments. Cheap tat all day everyday. The planet is on fire and this one is sharing Chinese polyester day in day out wondering why people aren’t bothered? Her house must be bursting at the seams with Penneys crap.

I hate when they come on as say ‘ something terrible has happens’ I will be offline - jus don’t come in - Tara make up did it recently too - jus so attention seeking and unnecessary

Reactions: 2
I hate when they come on as say ‘ something terrible has happens’ I will be offline - jus don’t come in - Tara make up did it recently too - jus so attention seeking and unnecessary
So bloody dramatic. There's absolutely no need, just carry on with your business offline, you're not providing a public service. How does this one have any followers now? It's the same thing day in, day out. Boyfriend dropping her to work, fatty croissant for breakfast, chips with chips for lunch, more rubbish food in the evening and sweets & chocolate and does she ever do anything other than "chill out" with the boyfriend. Surely the followers are all bought.

Reactions: 1
So bloody dramatic. There's absolutely no need, just carry on with your business offline, you're not providing a public service. How does this one have any followers now? It's the same thing day in, day out. Boyfriend dropping her to work, fatty croissant for breakfast, chips with chips for lunch, more rubbish food in the evening and sweets & chocolate and does she ever do anything other than "chill out" with the boyfriend. Surely the followers are all bought.
She is so boring - has to be lots of BOTs

Did I miss something? Did she leave her job or is the shop closing down?
I wondered the same, bit of a coincidence her and the bestie are leaving the shoe shop on the same day. Can't wait to see what the new job is. Wonder is it still a retail job? Will we be treated to pictures of the 3 meals a day from all the greasy spoons around Athlone? Where did the new 'diamond' engagement ring come from, didn't she used to have a massive fake 3 stone 'diamond' ring?

Still no sign of a wedding. Yeah thought the engagement ring looked different, it has to be fake surely!!

Did I miss something? Did she leave her job or is the shop closing down?
Ah here... it's not a new job... it's a new CAREER!
The shop isn't closing as far as I know, would love to know what she's doing. So suspect they're both leaving same time though!