The wicked blonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came across this thread from elsewhere and never heard of this one so went and had a look. Ah lads... I’m in shock. I’m absolutely MORTIFIED for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Came across this thread from elsewhere and never heard of this one so went and had a look. Ah lads... I’m in shock. I’m absolutely MORTIFIED for her.
I think it’s an elaborate comedic performance and the joke is on us. Like she’s being really ironic, it’s the only excuse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I really dont think so lol I think she thinks the backdrops are beautiful, she done a live the other day and only 11 was viewing at one time out of 15k followers

• Haha
  • Wow
Yeah, they are ridiculous to be fair!! I liked her at the start, but now think she fancies herself as a bit of lisa's lust list wannabe!! She constantly says her personal life is off limits, which is fair enough, but then the father in law's medical issues were open to discussion, she seems to be engaged forever, but never mentions any wedding plans.

Yeah, they are ridiculous to be fair!! I liked her at the start, but now think she fancies herself as a bit of lisa's lust list wannabe!! She constantly says her personal life is off limits, which is fair enough, but then the father in law's medical issues were open to discussion, she seems to be engaged forever, but never mentions any wedding plans.
The ring can’t be real, QVC all the way there I’d say. The fella sounds rough when he shouts in the background of her stories 🙈 I’d be keeping him quiet too.....

I really dont think so lol I think she thinks the backdrops are beautiful, she done a live the other day and only 11 was viewing at one time out of 15k followers
Have a look at her followers. All middle east names with no followers. Look like robot accounts. If she had 15k followers her comments and lives should have much higher numbers

Have a look at her followers. All middle east names with no followers. Look like robot accounts. If she had 15k followers her comments and lives should have much higher numbers
That's why there's nobody on the lives, it's time difference with the Middle East ;)

• Haha
If you go into IG thru your browser (not the app) you can still see how many likes people get. Out of 15k subs she’s just scraping 200/300 likes per post. I really think these pop up ‘boutiques’ are clueless about how to check if an audience is real. They just look at a follower number & post out the leggings & Ali Express ear rings 🤦🏼‍♀️
So buy yourself 10k fake followers, like #irishbusiness posts & watch the tat roll in. There’s thousands at it now! If these small businesses are thick enough to fall for it & not check, they deserve to fail.

The ring can’t be real, QVC all the way there I’d say. The fella sounds rough when he shouts in the background of her stories 🙈 I’d be keeping him quiet too.....
Yeah, he sounds fairly rough alright, I'd probably do the same!!😄 It's the constant "lil hauls" of cheap tat, from clothes to homeware stuff... she never seems to go anywhere so what are all the clothes for!!

Yeah, he sounds fairly rough alright, I'd probably do the same!!😄 It's the constant "lil hauls" of cheap tat, from clothes to homeware stuff... she never seems to go anywhere so what are all the clothes for!!
The house must be flammable with all that nylon. Actually maybe she stores it in the garden after her "lil hauls" where she drags out the big mirror.... I'd love to see that from a neighbours perspective.

😂 I’m creased here reading all these comments! Shes Well known in Athlone for being extremely fake and two faced.

😂 I’m creased here reading all these comments! Shes Well known in Athlone for being extremely fake and two faced.
At least she stopped talking like a sailor on every story. Remember she had lunch with Lisa Lust who told her stop with the bad language. Never mentioned each other again, I'd say when LLL spoke to her for longer that 2 mins she was watching the clock to get outta there!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
At least she stopped talking like a sailor on every story. Remember she had lunch with Lisa Lust who told her stop with the bad language. Never mentioned each other again, I'd say when LLL spoke to her for longer that 2 mins she was watching the clock to get outta there!
Omg where did she tell her to stop with the bad language....isn't that kinda rude??

Omg where did she tell her to stop with the bad language....isn't that kinda rude??
Oh sure LLL is an expert flogger so she can say whatever she wants. It was said in a jokey way but I'd say she was bulling, it was a one and only meeting anyway. I see another photoshopped picture has gone up, I can't with this one :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I'm from Athlone and she is the most fake person you Could ever meet. Even in her job she is so arrogant.
Yes she is very fake and so two faced. Even in her job she is so arrogant i actually wouldn't shop in Paul Byron's in athlone again because of her. She lives in her father in law's house so has no rent or mortgage so that's why she can afford all she buys. She is engaged 8 years not 5 like she said on her Q&A last week. He doesn't talk to most of his family, wonder how he got on in court a few weeks ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm from Athlone and she is the most fake person you Could ever meet. Even in her job she is so arrogant.

Yes she is very fake and so two faced. Even in her job she is so arrogant i actually wouldn't shop in Paul Byron's in athlone again because of her. She lives in her father in law's house so has no rent or mortgage so that's why she can afford all she buys. She is engaged 8 years not 5 like she said on her Q&A last week. He doesn't talk to most of his family, wonder how he got on in court a few weeks ago.
I had a feeling he was a bit dodgy! I’d heard a few people mention it before over the years. She goes around the place like a celeb, waving a people and looking to see who’s looking at her 🙈🙄

• Haha
Do you know what he was in court for ?

Reactions: 2
Her last few posts 😨 she has AWFUL taste in clothes, no style whatsoever! And the photoshopped pics are just getting worse, has she no mates to tell her they look comical? I can only imagine brands are wondering if she’s lost the plot.

• Haha