The wicked blonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bamboo pyjamas stories, she's illiterate. Every sentence has 'as well' and 'do you know that kinda way' about 20 times. She has such poor command of the English language. You have to hand wash the pyjamas, who on earth is going to do that? And how is her mother still getting hot flushes when she's about 15 years post-menopause?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This one in Ganlys Athlone now begging for freebies. Tackling the house this year, we are hearing about the house renovation for years now & not a thing done. Hopefully Ganlys Athlone arent silly enough to give this one freebies. Always on the beg, so predictable. Begging in home savers Athlone or one of those cheap places last year in the hope of getting shite too. A joke

• Haha
This one in Ganlys Athlone now begging for freebies. Tackling the house this year, we are hearing about the house renovation for years now & not a thing done. Hopefully Ganlys Athlone arent silly enough to give this one freebies. Always on the beg, so predictable. Begging in home savers Athlone or one of those cheap places last year in the hope of getting shite too. A joke
I really hope they don't take the bait too. One look at her page and they'll see the zip up wardrobes and a plastic flower-printed wall. She's 'doing up' the house since before Covid and not as much as a duvet cover bought I'd say. She tells lies for a living and thinks people don't remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I really hope they don't take the bait too. One look at her page and they'll see the zip up wardrobes and a plastic flower-printed wall. She's 'doing up' the house since before Covid and not as much as a duvet cover bought I'd say. She tells lies for a living and thinks people don't remember.
Love it, all so true 😂

I could be wrong but u thought she was renting the house?

I could be wrong but u thought she was renting the house?
I'm nearly sure it's Paul's Dad's house they are living with him in Coosan. She often refers to him "MJ", he seems a lovely man. They couldn't be renting with all the money she spends on shite. Wouldn't it be lovely to buy a couple investment pieces during the year rather than non stop cheap crap. Then all the cheap Chinese tatt she gets sent...

Reactions: 3
Is she paying BIK (benefit in kind) tax on all the shite she is sent? Lisa Lust stories were interested this morning she mentioned how she returns everything cause she doesn't want to pay BIK on it.....

Is she paying BIK (benefit in kind) tax on all the shite she is sent? Lisa Lust stories were interested this morning she mentioned how she returns everything cause she doesn't want to pay BIK on it.....
And I don’t believe she does this, she just says she does. I doubt Wicked knows what BIK is to be honest…..

• Haha
Imagine her having to report all her knock off branded handbags and shoes back to revenue 😂

• Haha
And I don’t believe she does this, she just says she does. I doubt Wicked knows what BIK is to be honest…..
She did come on at the time ranting about having to pay tax on gifts and how it's stupid because does she need to pay tax on gifts from her family etc 😂

• Haha
How would one go about reporting her??? Would they need to get my name? She gets tonnes of skincare which costs a fortune, dermalogica, environ, etc also gifted treatments from Therapie, etc.

The Galway Bay Hotel gifting this one her free stay. Would have thought it would keep clear of that one. She definitely needs to be reported for all this gifted stuff.

The Galway Bay Hotel gifting this one her free stay. Would have thought it would keep clear of that one. She definitely needs to be reported for all this gifted stuff.
She's rotten. The dirty square nails and manky tan, not sure what demographic Galway Bay are trying to attract. The place looks so old-fashioned.

She’s advertising for a page called Faizie Maizie which sells all shein jewelry, scarves and bags etc at an alarming higher cost. I wrote to her and said it and she blocked me 🤷‍♀️ how can pages get away with this saying the products are IRISH!!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s advertising for a page called Faizie Maizie which sells all shein jewelry, scarves and bags etc at an alarming higher cost. I wrote to her and said it and she blocked me 🤷‍♀️ how can pages get away with this saying the products are IRISH!!!!!
She's at this for years!! Everything is a 'lovely Irish company' but I've literally never seen her once promote an actual Irish company. She should be sponsored by Domestos because she needs to dip herself into something to take the layers of old skanky tan off her. I'm shocked she still has anyone following her but most locals follow to laugh at her in WhatsApp groups, I know the girls where I work are always watching her for the laugh. I'd say the hot-tub in Wineport was like a slurry pit after her visit.