The wicked blonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her style is awful. Those horrendous gaudy suits are terrible. She has no actual content whatsoever!!! It's the same thing over and over again.

Reactions: 1
Her style is awful. Those horrendous gaudy suits are terrible. She has no actual content whatsoever!!! It's the same thing over and over again.
Very tacky and cheap. The knock off bags with the Penneys clothes 😭 The best part is she tags the designer brands in the fake bag pictures - morto!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm going to start counting how many meals out / takeaways she gets 😂 She never seems to make an actual dinner

• Haha
Signed to an agency now, new job a full time insta hun maybe.. it doesn't take much to get signed up these days!!

• Haha
She’s doing a takeover with a jewellers and all the close ups of her manky hands🤢
She’ll get to try on a real diamond though not like her own lucky bag ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Very tacky and cheap. The knock off bags with the Penneys clothes 😭 The best part is she tags the designer brands in the fake bag pictures - morto!
True. The LV belt just now & she tagging LV. Jeff Thompson commenting, he definitely doesnt know her type. She hunting out the bargains & buying cheap tit but expects us to believe she would pay €2000 each on all these LV, Gucci & YSL bags. Plus the fake belts & Marc Jacobs Tote bag.

True. The LV belt just now & she tagging LV. Jeff Thompson commenting, he definitely doesnt know her type. She hunting out the bargains & buying cheap tit but expects us to believe she would pay €2000 each on all these LV, Gucci & YSL bags. Plus the fake belts & Marc Jacobs Tote bag.
Athlone Opticians to be avoided..... They got her into store to advertise & gifted her designer "Gucci" I think glasses. Will never step into that store.

Anyone know this one? Where she working now? She seems to be online alot.
---
She saves all year for her designer handbags ........🤑

Anyone still watching this eejit? Is she still pretending to have a new job the way she keeps pretending she's having a shower every day even though her hands are dark brown from tan :sick:?

• Haha
Anyone still watching this eejit? Is she still pretending to have a new job the way she keeps pretending she's having a shower every day even though her hands are dark brown from tan :sick:?
She regularly posts "lunch break" stories but all from different locations... I cannot figure out where her supposed office is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She regularly posts "lunch break" stories but all from different locations... I cannot figure out where her supposed office is
That’s why I wondering is she pretending, is there a job at all? She’s in Penneys half the week!

• Haha