The wicked blonde

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, that poor man everyone getting an in depth briefing of his surgery, I hope he has given his consent for such a private matter to be discussed on a public forum!! She wouldn't give that level of info if it was about herself or her boyfriend

Reactions: 2
God, that poor man everyone getting an in depth briefing of his surgery, I hope he has given his consent for such a private matter to be discussed on a public forum!! She wouldn't give that level of info if it was about herself or her boyfriend
You’re right, using him for content, vile 🤮

I was coming to say the same thing. So her thousands of followers know where the boyfriends fathers gallstones were lodged but she won’t show the ape of a boyfriend on her stories (he’s on her FB though) or talk about her own family. The poor man, he seems like a nice auld divil too.

Reactions: 2
"signing off for the weekend guys"

30 mins later posts picture of takeaway, obviously with chips because they're such an authentic part of South East Asian cuisine. Not a gurkin in sight though.

Posts again today telling us to mind "ourselfs" - that's some logging off there Leanne, good job

That one terracotta painted pillar compared to the rest that are painted yellow out in the front garden backdrop is doing my head in

Reactions: 1
She must have the longest period in the world she has literally been on about it all week.. Id be going to a doctor if shes been having cramps that bad for over 10 days :rolleyes: so silly for a woman of her age. I get talking about periods as a way of trying to remove stigmatism but come on..

Sure she’s not big enough for anyone to know her on here really.

She’s an assistant manager in the Paul Byron shoe shop.

I had followed her briefly, when I saw that someone mentioned she had gotten a 4th Arq delivery, and was giving her review. I went to watch, and her review seemed honest, she was a bit disgusted by the way the clothes were just freaked into the box and were all crumpled. I had thought that she was an honest flogger, as all other reviews of 4th Arq were so gushy and hole licking. 😂 But no, after. couple of days of following, and seeing her stories, they were the usual shite, selling stuff. Then I noticed that she was liking all the big accounts posts, including so smokey's, so |I realised she was just another wannabe insta hun. I unfollowed.

I hadn't even noticed the bad photo shopped photos.....dear sweet Jesus. Is she for real?! It's actually too funny. I'm tempted to follow again just for a giggle, but no, can't do it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had followed her briefly, when I saw that someone mentioned she had gotten a 4th Arq delivery, and was giving her review. I went to watch, and her review seemed honest, she was a bit disgusted by the way the clothes were just freaked into the box and were all crumpled. I had thought that she was an honest flogger, as all other reviews of 4th Arq were so gushy and hole licking. 😂 But no, after. couple of days of following, and seeing her stories, they were the usual shite, selling stuff. Then I noticed that she was liking all the big accounts posts, including so smokey's, so |I realised she was just another wannabe insta hun. I unfollowed.

I hadn't even noticed the bad photo shopped photos.....dear sweet Jesus. Is she for real?! It's actually too funny. I'm tempted to follow again just for a giggle, but no, can't do it.
I'd say 50% of her followers are following for the laugh! The other 50% are bought, without doubt.

I see all the all hauls have moved outside now, what happened to the room she doing up for her modelling!!? She Still never mentions anything about actually getting married, always flashing the ring though!!

The room she's doing up must be like the Cistine Chapel it's taking so long. She did buy a very high-end fabric wardrobe from Homesavers though, no expense spared you guys. I can't see any wedding happening there, imagine the fights are a load of pints with the families?

They seem to have been engaged for ever, strange it's never even mentioned the odd time!! Are they a rough family??

They'd be rough enough alright. Her cuzzint has been in jail I think. Someone said earlier on here that the fiancé was due in court for something. Strange he never appears in her stories. From seeing him around town, he's not someone I'd be associating with.

I see they are still getting sandwiches and crisps and having dates in the car 🤷‍♀️ #dreambig

She got all aggressive during the week and did a Tignam on her stories, telling everyone she had cleared out her followers and deleted those followers that had no posts. Paranoid much? Absolutely flat out buying followers too!