The Weather #4 Meteorology moaning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time creating a follow on thread so hopefully I get this right.

Most popular post was this by @HelloStereo. Congratulations on being our new thread title 😂

Screenshot_20230701_094831.jpg

Weather moaning is a mix between those loving the rainy cool weather and those that are not. Wonder what the weather will be like when we finish this thread?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's crazy how much impact the weather can have on your mood. I feel so much happier now it's a bit cooler and there's a nice breeze! I've been a miserable cow for weeks :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
It's crazy how much impact the weather can have on your mood. I feel so much happier now it's a bit cooler and there's a nice breeze! I've been a miserable cow for weeks :ROFLMAO:
Same, I’ve got my boots and jumpers back out as it’s a mere 14 degrees here today. Kinda wonderful.

Reactions: 4
Same, I’ve got my boots and jumpers back out as it’s a mere 14 degrees here today. Kinda wonderful.
Ah god no please sun come back! I’ve had annual leave from work for the past week and it’s just been cloudy, windy and cool for the whole time! Feel like it’s a waste of time off!

Reactions: 2
I may have been whinging about the warm weather but we've got a rare family day booked this Friday. It's at a local farm with lots of outdoor activities. Current forecast is

😭

• Sad
I keep forgetting it’s even summer. It’s so dreary, cool and stormy. Global warming my arse!

Reactions: 3
I keep forgetting it’s even summer. It’s so dreary, cool and stormy. Global warming my arse!
If this July doesn’t get better and it’s not looking likely this has to be one of the worst Julys

Reactions: 1
I’m going to a festival on Saturday and it’s forecast heavy thundery showers all day, and windy 😩

• Sad
Trying to work from home, sunny day so windows open and my neighbour appears to be strimming their garden so now I can’t concentrate. You know when people don’t do this? Winter! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it’s the Fail but ooooof I feel sorry for mainland Europe right now.

Meanwhile in the UK we’ve been getting the rain. It certainly (to me) feels like the weather has been more blocky, weeks of heat then lots of rain and wind; I don’t remember it being so patchy when I was a kid. It seems a lot more unpredictable. Didn’t we have a dry February then a wet march, then a hot June and now so far a wet July? I wonder if we will get 40+ this year. I think it might be time to stock the freezer up with icecream, just in case. I think I would perish if we had 45+ here with our humidity.

Reactions: 6
It really has been a rubbish summer so far. Cold until the end of May. Then boiling hot. Then blowing a gale. Now wet and still windy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It's like November here today its 4pm I've had to puts the lights on its hammering it down with rain really strong winds and im huddled under a blanket trying to stay warm 😅