The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally love it too, however not been happening enough for my liking lately. Them who love th sun have had it pretty good lately, we get like 1 hour of rain and that's it.
We were ment to have hours worth of rain and thunderstorms the other day, it rained for 10 mins! 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
We were ment to have hours worth of rain and thunderstorms the other day, it rained for 10 mins! 😭
See what i mean, it predicts rain you get excited then its turn out to be a wash out. I wish it would chuck it down, might help the neighbours utter moronic kids to go away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went out for a few hours yesterday and returned home blessed with three insect bites :coffee:

Little bastards are out for my blood

• Wow
Reactions: 1
The BBC have advised there's a problem with incorrect data showing on their weather apps. The Met Office's app is good if you're looking for a back up.
Thanks. I was just slightly shocked about 7° in July but this is Ireland so 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Says on met office that where i am it's going to feel like 14-15c with a temperature of 19c, which is mad.

Same. We had a good run though. Did you have the Mediterranean climate for weeks? It was great but boring.
Omg yes but my work was so stuffy with no air flow 😖 Was great just chucking the kids in the back garden with the paddling pool though. Easier to entertain them in that weather!

• Haha
It's crappy now. We've blown it with our moaning.
Bet ya it rains every single day from now to September.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This is a tit summer. Wondering if it’s just me? I feel like It takes ages for the warm weather to get started, but this year it hasn’t even stayed

Reactions: 4
This is a tit summer. Wondering if it’s just me? I feel like It takes ages for the warm weather to get started, but this year it hasn’t even stayed
The meteorological summer only began on the 21st June. Give it a chance 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
The meteorological summer only began on the 21st June. Give it a chance 😂
Ahh I dunno why I’m expecting more. I think it’s also because all the summer sales are on now. It’s kinda depressing, feels like it’s over before it’s begun..

• Heart
To be fair the weather never truly gets really warm until July into August. Not really looking forward to the extreme heat in the coming weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.