The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scotland v Georgia match postponed after flash floods at Hampden! I can't believe this time last week I was sweating my tits off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's so not baking hot here in southern Ireland I just had soup! Not cilly either, just right.

It's so humid in Hertfordshire. We had some much needed rain this morning. Looks like it's going up to 28 at the weekend.

Aw lads, it's raining outside. Got the windows open and there's a lovely cool breeze. Gone to bed early in my spring PJs to savour it. This will keep me cool on the days when it's too hot to function 🤣

Reactions: 5
This is why British weather sucks. Just want to enjoy summer and not one day be boiling hot the next day be cold

Reactions: 5
This is why British weather sucks. Just want to enjoy summer and not one day be boiling hot the next day be cold
My garden is drenched. It looks minging. It rained all night and half of the day today. And then got stuffy again then pissed it down at 3 for a bit. Now it’s sunny again but cooler !!! It’s so annoying
I hate it when the garden is gross. I left the outdoor cushions out ladt night and they’re now drenched and look all bitty 😭😭

We have rain forecast (again) but it never comes. It says rain all day tomorrow, let’s see. The humidity is horrible, I have a permanent head ache .

Electric blanket is back on. I might be sick or tired haven't decided which.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry guys but am loving this cool weather. Although popped out for a walk and nearly boiled in my raincoat due to the humidity 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Know what's even worse? It's reading 16°
We've possibly acclimatised ourselves to 5,6,7 degrees above this. I'm currently defrosting.
That’s what I felt like today. I thought you know what I actually like the heat now!! Never thought I’d say that
I’m lucky to have a cool house ( not so lucky in winter)
When it’s been pissing down at work I’ve been thinking I will never moan about the sun again 😂 🌞

• Haha
It was soooo humid yesterday. I felt disgusting all day. Clothes sticking to me, gross. Today it's raining but the humidity is still high. Why can't we just have nice warm weather without the disgusting humidity

Reactions: 2
I’m sick of the unpredictability of the U.K. weather! Taking the dog to Scotland this weekend and whilst the cooler weather is better for the dog, there’s going to be 40mph wind gusts 🙈

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.