The Weather #3 Meteorology moaning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually I'm wrong. Just seen the BBC forecast and down here in Essex it will rain be pissng down with storms. Can't wait. I may go and stand outside in it haha

Reactions: 7
Windows all open upstairs, got this funny whiff and looked outside and was like a scene from eerie horror film
Complete mist and extremely damp!

Reactions: 1
I've been fairly lucky the last few nights there has been a decent breeze at night especially at the front of our house. Tonight, there's no bleeping breeze 😐 everything is so still. The tree I was monitoring last night to see it blowing, is not moving. I am so sweaty and uncomfortable.

Bbc says a milder night tonight....wtf!!

I'm still boiling. I've just checked the weather app. No rain until Wednesday. Thick black clouds all afternoon today, really muggy and nothing. I could cry.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
The muggy-ness tomorrow is going to be so tit. I’m going to have witch fit tomorrow if it doesn’t thunder and sort this tit show out.

Reactions: 2
Currently sat outside, it’s lovely and cool. House is like a Furness 😡

Temps on my app seem to be creeping up to 26 next week. SOMEONE MAKE THIS tit STOP!

Where’s these thunderstorms they promised us?! It’s overcast and super muggy 🙃 was just trying to dry my hair upstairs and the sweat was pouring off me it’s grim

Definitely cooler here this morning. Down to 18 as opposed to 32 yesterday. Its started to rain very slightly!

18 here this morning, absolute heaven. Highs of 24 but humidity will be in the 70% range.
Apparently thunder and rain due around 5pm but I'm not sure it will happen. The sun is creeping out of the clouds, hoping he goes back!!
I didn't sleep well at all, it was the stuffiest its been last night for me. Fingers crossed the end is in sight for us all.

Nice and cool here today. 16degrees and rain with thunderstorms predicted for later today. Slept better last night. Might actually get things done around the house today.

I woke up cold!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Slept with just a thin blanket with all the windows open! Is this the end?

We had a thunderstorm last night and it’s rained heavily overnight. Woke up, it’s still pouring down but humid af. The rain seems to be on for the day, so hoping the humidity clears up later because it’s currently at 91% on my app. 🥵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.