Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sp20191

VIP Member
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who was shocked at the latest post, I’m going to have to unfollow. The amount of privilege and pampering recently has been annoying me, but this latest one “am I missing something? Why are the elderly getting vaccinated” ...erm, because they’re the most likely to die? How can you miss that point?!
And without being horrible they are the ones in hospital...vaccinate the elderly first to ease the pressure on the NHS it’s not that difficult to understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sp20191

VIP Member
1 thing that bugs me is when parents let their kids open presents that aren’t for them, you know you always get that one kid at a party who has to try and ‘help’ open the birthday child’s presents....teach your kids that they aren’t for them!!

Don’t use age as an excuse either my son is the same age as Kai and has been taught from a young age that his brothers presents are not for him to open!!

Reactions: 5

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I have to agree. I have an education/childcare background and I am not attacking or blaming Kai for his behaviour. The behaviour he shows on Instagram eg snatching, not listening to demands, doing his own thing, is all learnt behaviour. Behaviour that he should be reprimanded for but hasn't. Ever. So Kai only sees this as normal. His parents need to be more firm with him but for some reason feel afraid to do so.
I wonder if the reason they are afraid to do so is because they are on Instagram, put the phone down, share less and actually parent. Instagram stories has really affected parenting, normally for the worst. Rather than deal with any tantrum they simply film it. Also looking at you FOD.

Reactions: 4

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Honestly the whole Insta culture is grim.

First he did a giveaway that was staged as him “giving thanks to his supporters” 🤮 What it actually was was a way for him to get engagement and to get more followers.

now he’s asking about the Nintendo switch because kai wants one and he “knows nothing about them”. Yeah right, he’s seen other “influencers” recently getting one for free and being paid for it so of course he’s now on the beg for a freebie

• Angry

Nixen

Chatty Member
Like father like son (in a way) Tom clearly being a disgusting selfish human being again this weekend not social distancing when they were visiting someone’s house yesterday (not sure what tier he is in regarding meeting indoors but either way you’re supposed to social distance and yet AGAIN he didn’t!)
Just laughed it his latest story, like what must he say to his husband to get him to record him? Oh Danny can you just record me looking at Kai and I’ll pretend I’ve not seen you. 🤣🤣 I remember a few weeks ago he got Danny to record them, I think they were near a canal or something and at the very start you heard him snap “Danny!” And then when the camera panned round to him he was there with his fake smile looking at his surroundings pretending he doesn’t know the cameras on him even thought he blatantly shouted to Danny. It cracks me up, surely he must feel a right cringe bag doing that kinda thing 🙈
He lives in the same town as me, we are in Tier 1 (for now!) but yes as you say, still should be distancing but he hasn’t given a shit about that since the beginning. Even when we go into tier 2, which probably won’t be long because our numbers are quite high, he’ll still be doing whatever he wants. He won’t give a shit until it’s someone he loves who dies, people like him never do. And his husband probably thinks you can protect yourself from Covid with a sage leaf and a rose quartz

• Haha

Nixen

Chatty Member
He just doesn’t care does he? Yet out there clapping every Thursday and crying... hypocrite

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Originally he said he wouldn’t share Kai’s diagnosis as he said it was “his story to share”, but now he’s a full time flogger he’s decided to tell everyone that Kai has ADHD.

I still don’t think that quite explains most of the rudeness and disrespectful behaviour that he’s shown from him, that’s probably more down to their attitudes.

Just a shame how the carrot gets dangled and they take it. Kids can’t have privacy now.

• Wow

KiKiGreen

So it’s a global pandemic when it suits him, so that Kai can go to school. But not when it means staying at home and not hitting the garden centres and supermarket every Friday? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sp20191

VIP Member
Can’t say I’d blame him though, Kai seems to be very hard work, not just in a hyper way, but also with how he has to have his own way or he gets very angry, but I get what you mean.

tom’s latest blog post is rather eye opening, he kind of says in there that he’s often let Kai have his own way because he wanted him to love him and accept him, he also mentions about pandering to him and giving in.
He had a lot of breaks from him tho....I’ve solidly had my children (apart from when I’ve been to the shop!) for 6 months...have they driven me mad....yes obviously but I don’t keep saying it, he’s been in a pretty privileged position, working from home?m, his husband being home (mine has worked throughout so I’ve been on my own!) Kai went back to school, Kai has had play dates/sleepovers/a holiday mine have had none! I think he needs to remember that he has been in a very good position throughout this and there are a lot of others who have really struggled!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
It’s not hard to see where Kai gets being a spoilt brat from is it?
Definitely, I’ve always thought Tom has an attitude too, he’s very entitled and also seems to think the world owes him something at times. I think he gets that from being with Danny though, having him pander to his every need... 🙄🙄

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
If you read his Twitter it is very eye opening... it’s ADHD they suspect he has, mainly because of his lack of attention span.

From what I’ve seen on insta, he doesn’t come across as a typical ADHD child, he sleeps perfectly fine at night and he can focus when he’s interested.

plus adhd doesn’t excuse or explain his rudeness, lack of manners and just general bad behaviour, that’s all down to the parenting or lack of...

if you read his tweets it’s all about Kai shouting and screaming over simple requests, kai having meltdowns over being asked to do anything and then Tom saying he will just say to yes to everything to make life easier...

there are a lot of children who are suspected as having ADHD and then when professionals have come into the home and watched the family, it’s just been down to the parenting or lack of that they are showing these behaviours.

i 100% believe ADHD exists, my own brother has it, I’m just not convinced that’s what kai’s problem is.

Nixen

Chatty Member
TUD lives in Reading where 3 gay men were killed in a terrorist attack last weekend. There was a vigil tonight where residents were urged to light a candle and share with #ReadingTogether but obviously he’d rather chat shite about what he’s bought and how he doesn’t like McDonald’s. He’s so far up his own ass it’s a wonder he needs a husband

Sp20191

VIP Member
He is seriously irritating me about his holiday. Mate, tens of thousands of people have died and so many people have lost their jobs or are barely surviving on a lower income than usual. Of course we can all complain about small things but from day one of this virus he’s acted like a complete arse about it, as if nothing can touch him or his family. Rules don’t apply etc etc. It’s just nauseating seeing influencers complain about their holidays being cancelled and just having had a brand new kitchen fitted while some of us mere mortals are scrimping and saving to afford the weekly food shop 🤔
Oh god yes... I’m sure they only booked this holiday a few weeks ago, I mean why bother booking during a GLOBAL pandemic if you’re not prepared to have it cancelled, cannot believe how much he keeps going on about it!

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I truly wonder about the impact of Instagram on parenting. I do follow them and can see a vibrant, bubbly, excitable little boy and two loving dads.

They have great style and a lovely sense of family but I do agree that that little boy seems to be spoilt. I also agree that we don’t see their whole life just what they choose to show.

However I wonder if in the desire to show the lovely family unit and fun times they (and lots of other influencers) find it easier to go along with a child’s desires rather than say no, it means they get fun quirky film clips to show rather than a child in their bedroom having time out.

The need to get advertisers on board means creating fun experiences and a diet of new toys, treats and clothes...to show what your product could look like in our house.

This is a conversation that could be had around most instafamilies. They are also all buddies with each other so emulate the same crap parenting behaviour around the circle.

Anon1235

He’s going out more than I am and I’m tier 2.. Obviously totally my choice to limit my family’s trips out. However I don’t want to contribute to my area going up a tier or, even worse, my family becoming unwell. It’s because of people like him that we are in this situation. What a dickhead 🖕🏻

KiKiGreen

“Kai was being a pickle” makes me cringe so hard my teeth nearly crumble 🤢

Kai was being a brat. A brat that you created with your inability to tell him no 🙄 no wonder she was staring!

• Heart

Nixen

Chatty Member
They can just go and then quarantine when they get back.. but he wouldn’t want to quarantine because he hasn’t followed any of the guidelines so far and obv Kai is such a special snowflake that the rules wouldn’t apply to them

Sp20191

VIP Member
Why does he act like a complete dick?!

‘Before the covid police come at me’

seeing as you are out and about everywhere not taking it seriously can you blame people?! Don’t get on the defensive!

Nixen

Chatty Member
Does any one follow the unlikely dad?
I want to like him, and I did at first, but the more I see the more I’m starting to think wtf.

First of all the COMPLETE over sharing of the life of his adopted child - when he’s posting stories of their days out etc does he not worry that Kai’s birth parents could easily see where they are?

Secondly, Kai could give Isla (lil and life’s daughter) a run for her money - his manners are awful! TUD doesn’t seem bothered either, posting stories yesterday of Kai taking his ice lolly off him. I get that he wants him to be happy and independent but it won’t be so cute when he’s 14 will it?

He’s just posted about going to meet his mum and how Kai gave her a cuddle but is ‘being so good about the distance, oh and ignore my mum in the background talking about an nhs letter telling her she should be shielding’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
“Kai was being a pickle” makes me cringe so hard my teeth nearly crumble 🤢

Kai was being a brat. A brat that you created with your inability to tell him no 🙄 no wonder she was staring!
This! I hate it when he says “pickle”! Brat is the perfect word to accurately describe it.