Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sp20191

VIP Member
I've followed for a while. They're both good parents to Kai but agree as above, he is majorly spoilt and never ever gets told off. They let him do whatever he wants..

Also pisses me off when kai is being a little monkey and he always says "oh it must be a phase, oh must be the moon, must be hormones, must be so hard for him blah blah blah"
It's never he's being a little shit because he is a little shit.
Kid just needs abit of discipline. I know he has additional needs too, but still firm/fair approach is always needed from the start.
Yes! Every kid misbehaves, every kid is a little shit sometimes, just say it.

It’s like parents who always say ‘oh they must be tired’ when their kids are playing up 🙈

MrsJones83

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Unlikely chat with his husband? I actually felt a bit sorry for Tom, he was like an came across as real and heartfelt, but I didn’t feel like his hubby had the same love towards him.

Nixen

Chatty Member
That makes sense. I just wish he wouldn’t over share so much. Considering most people I know of who have adopted children don’t even post pics of their face on social media, but he’s sharing so much personal info!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Trying to teach him the value of money, when just a few months ago he broke his iPad and for a brand new one a few days later.....really?!
Exactly, he doesn’t know the value of money because he gets everything he wants. Magazines, lip balms, chocolate and sweets, new toys, a bike that wasn’t for Christmas or birthday, a new iPad after he broke one, the list is never ending.
I always get the feeling Tom is quite entitled and a bit spoilt and he reflects that onto Kai now and spoils him, plus he can’t say no to Kai otherwise all hell will erupt.

Nursty

VIP Member
Haven’t been on this thread before but I’ve just seen his latest stories and i’m surprised believe they’re still sending Kai to school? Doesn’t he work from home?
Also stories just posted to say they had a date day at a national trust place whilst he was at school..
Absolute joke. I'm unfollowing now. How detached from reality is he? Single parents out there struggling having had no respite since march. Parents with SEN kids who'd love a date day I'm sure. If you've got a day off, you don't send your kid to school that day to help the teachers load. Absolutely disgusting.

JPsauce

Did anyone watch Unlikely chat with his husband? I actually felt a bit sorry for Tom, he was like an came across as real and heartfelt, but I didn’t feel like his hubby had the same love towards him.
Ooo no, might have to have a look at that later... they seem quite an odd pairing tbh. But obviously you don’t see the full picture with this stuff.
Yeah I agree! You can see in his latest blog post that now Kai is getting bigger he is starting to realise that some of their decisions, especially with his behaviour, probably weren’t the best. I think now Kai is getting bigger and stronger, they’re probably finding him harder to manage, he hits harder, shouts louder. Most parents now at 6 are starting to see the light as toddler tantrums and anger fades, but with them its getting worse.
I wonder how aware Kai is of all the SM stuff as well... and if he knows if he plays up he’ll get his way as Tom wants him
Happy for the content

imsohungry

Blimey, been a while since this thread was active!

He's chucked his job in to do this full time so it figures. Riding the Insta wave before it crashes.
really?? He was paid A LOT by Mattel. He made it known he paid 40% tax many times 😂

I’m always shocked he shows so much of Kai. So many adoptive parents keep their kids off social media for protection

Nixen

Chatty Member
It sounds like Kai’s birth mother has passed away?! What a shock. I really don’t know if I agree thats Toms news to be posting online though

JPsauce

Yeah he is, kai wasn’t off that long before he went back, yes it wasn’t full time and yes it wasn’t the same as normal school, but he still went back.
I agree about the holiday diary too, full of material stuff, including a bike that he seems to have only used once...
I actually lol’d at the stories earlier, he’s so deluded. And has no self awareness.

KiKiGreen

Oh no, they might not be able to go trick or treating this year :eek: what a tragedy! I think there’s more important things to worry about right now.🤦‍♀️

I’ll be honest, we don’t celebrate Halloween, I’ve never been trick or treating and neither have my kids. I put the Police poster on the door to stop people coming begging to us.
While I agree it’s not the end of the world and his entitled attitude is irritating, I don’t think your attitude is much better 🤣. It’s hardly “begging” if you don’t want kids at your door then absolutely put a poster up, or don’t decorate, but I don’t think there’s a need for the patronising outlook cause it’s something you don’t do ffs.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I'm sure if you searched him on LinkedIn you'd be able to find out what he does.
Yes and then he’d get a notification saying I was looking at his profile 🙄 it wasn’t me who was asking anyway...plus his name is very common and I can’t be bothered to search through LinkedIn.