Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lh01

Are they actually allowed to feed those horses? Most people don’t allow you to feed their horses as they need certain diets...
No but Tom doesn’t give a shite. It makes Kai happy so who gives a crap about the horse’s welfare?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

Nixen

Chatty Member
This is recent, it was an open account yestersay
interesting! Clearly he is reading here then! Tom - you’re doing that child a disservice with your disney dad approach. He needs less pandering and spoiling and more discipline and boundaries. And quite frankly so do you. It won’t be ‘cute’ when he’s older, he’ll be the kid other parents don’t let their children be friends with. Nip it in the bud now and you’ll all have a much happier life

Reactions: 3

Nixen

Chatty Member
I've followed for a while. They're both good parents to Kai but agree as above, he is majorly spoilt and never ever gets told off. They let him do whatever he wants..

Also pisses me off when kai is being a little monkey and he always says "oh it must be a phase, oh must be the moon, must be hormones, must be so hard for him blah blah blah"
It's never he's being a little shit because he is a little shit.
Kid just needs abit of discipline. I know he has additional needs too, but still firm/fair approach is always needed from the start.
Yes! Just own it, all kids misbehave at times, but making excuses and not disciplining isn’t helping. Kai is young and cute right now so it’s not an issue but what is he going to be doing at 14... “oh he’s started a fire“ ~must be those pesky hormones, better buy him something...

MrsJones83

VIP Member
I do usually like following him..... but he went to town today, expecting it to be business as normal!? Shopping and brunch? Has he had his head in the sand?! Oh my 🤦‍♀️

KiKiGreen

Wtf is a testosterone surge?

Isn’t Kai just being a little shit, because you let him Tom? He doesn’t know what the word no means 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

mrs_tea85

Just unfollowed this cretin. Taking your child into a supermarket is bad enough but letting them touch the magazines and put them back is another level of stupidity. The garden centres situation was bad enough but this is another level

Sp20191

VIP Member
Dropped his ipad and it’s smashed, so he’s getting a new one straight away... I get that it was an accident, but what lesson does that teach children? That if they break something they will get a new one straight away? Personally I’d make him wait until Christmas, although to be fair I wouldn’t pay out for an iPad for a child anyway.
I just think he wants to be gifted one....he didn’t actually need to tell anyone he broke it did he?!

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Just seen his mate is round and in his house, everything that morning tv has said you shouldn’t be doing...This Morning were showing BBQs and how to stay outside..this wally shows his followers it’s ok to have a mate round!
Exactly! He’s very disrespectful himself I feel, he doesn’t set the best example at all!

Surely if you are going to break the rules, you would not post it to thousands of people 🙈🙈

Decided to delete it did we...😂🙈

Decided to delete it did we...😂🙈
F0BD8682-5A2C-457B-959E-78F292C42784.png

he’s probably realised he’s gone too far now with his rule breaking!

KiKiGreen

As a mum of two boys (one who is 8!) this is actually a real thing.....at 7/8 they go through a hormone surge....it’s bloody brutal.....(HELP ME!) 🙈🙈🙈

but yes not giving Kai boundaries will make this 100 times worse!
Oh snap! Believe me I have an 8 year old at home who tests me on the daily. But I’ve never sat and chatted with friends about a testosterone surge 🤣

He’s just so pretentious about everything. His Sunday’s are always good for the soul, you know? He didn’t know how much his heart needed that.

🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
And now he’s up for a ‘positivity award’ by someone who presumably doesn’t have children / any common sense
All his sheep don’t seem to care what he does though, he’s broken the lockdown rules a few times and none of them have batted an eyelid.

when this all first started he said his local playground was closed, but he would see about maybe allowing Kai in over the gate so he could play anyway as Kai couldn’t do without it.

then he had that day with his family and of course Kai hugged his Nan, even though she had a letter about her needing to isolate...

now he’s just posted that he has a friend over for lunch (in his house, seen on stories) crazy.

JPsauce

Post today about Kai going back to school next week, after 6months!? Kai went back to school before summer, it has not been 6 months for them.....

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
He’s
I messaged him once about feeding horses during the last lockdown. I have horses and its my daily battle, stooping people feeding them. I have had to fence off some parts so the horses cant get too close to the public.
Funny- he ignored me.

Also the video of him try to feed the horse. Its a foal/yearling, probably not long weaned from mum. Teeth still not formed/still week. So no it wont eat a carrot as it probably has never had a carrot!
he’s so annoying because he’s the sort of person who just labels anyone a troll that disagrees with him. His attitude is honestly vile, no one can give him advice on anything because he thinks he’s right about everything and he thinks no one has the right to try and give him advice.
he’s also the sort of person who wouldn’t stop his son from feeding horses even if there was a sign saying not to, he wouldn’t stop his kid touching animals at a zoo either even if there were signs saying not to and he probably doesn’t stop Kai from standing up on rides or any other stupid behaviour because what Kai wants Kai gets.
You can’t fix stupid!

KiKiGreen

How is he advertising C&G?

Kai is 7! And unlikely to have ever been on formula since moving in with his Dads. Name a time you’ve been judged “Oh we’ve never been judged”

Well done Tom, proof they really will advertise ANYTHING.

KiKiGreen

He’s such a dick! England in lockdown, advice is to stay home where possible. Oh no not Tom, let’s take Kai to a garden centre 🤦🏼‍♀️

Nursty

VIP Member
He's really starting to piss me off now and I was a fan before.
Is he doing it for content or what? I don't get why it's so hard to stay at home. Stay local.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
he has never cared about the rules. Right at the start when lockdown was very tight he had his friend in his house. Then he was off with all his family for days out. He literally couldn’t care less about anyone else.

I’ve gone right off him since his stories the other day basically saying the elderly and vulnerable should shield and face restrictions but the rest of us should just be able to get on with life and just live with the virus. His privilege is revolting.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
He just seems a bit whiny. Especially with all this holiday stuff. And then yesterday when the neighbour took Kai for a walk and he acted as if it was the only reprieve he’s had...
You want to read some of the stuff he puts on Twitter, I feel like he’s not on the same wave length as most people right now.

lh01

Yeah Tom and Danny met the biological parents when they’re were in the adoption process.
Honestly I’ve never like Tom, his attitude is just horrible most of the time.
He's just gone so incredibly poncy. Everything 'feels right' or 'is what we're gonna do' and 'all that matters is Kai's comfort', he seems to have fallen out of touch with normality and just become so insular. It's quite sad because he used to seem like a laugh. He just thinks he's brilliant and the best parent in the world.

He also lets him bully the cat but that's for another comment.

Nixen

Chatty Member
I’m on the fence, sometimes I enjoy the content but Kai is so spoilt, they hardly seem to tell him off, like the snatching of the ice cream yesterday.

The dad also comes across as being very smug, I don’t know 🤷‍♀️
Yes the ice cream thing yesterday was quite telling, I don’t think they’re doing Kai any favours by letting him behave like that- he can’t go through life just taking whatever he wants!