The Ultimatum: Marry or move on - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was pretty boring. Watched it all at 1. 5 speed. I don't really see any of them together.
Ryann seems nice, but i think they won't work things out with James. He' s got some problems that he is not going to work on.
Riah seems insencere, i think she would go for Brian if he stayed, and she would seek a sexual relationship with him. Don't buy her whining how she can't trust Trey anymore coz he developed feelings for Ryann. She was looking for a way out from the Beginning, and she's trying to make it look like Trey's fault.
Kat loves Alex but he is not a good person, don't think she has it in her to leave him.
Roxanne and Antonio are a strange fit, she clearly thinks she's out of his League, but I do believe she loves him.

Reactions: 3
Riah was trying to push James into having sex with her
I honestly don't believe she was. I think she wanted the occasional hug, but not sex. If only because she obviously wasn't attracted to him.
Agree on your other points though.

Lisa and Brian: feel bad for Brian. And the kid.
Riah and Trey: I don't think Riah wants to be with Trey, she's looking for reasons to break up.
Roxanne and Antonio: both annoying. Roxanne's InNovaTivE business is selling nipple pasties. Groundbreaking 🙄 I can't believe Antonio is already 30, he acts like a student.
James and Ryann: love Ryann, she deserves so much more. James gives me the creeps.
Alex and Kat: Kat seems sweet, Alex is a prick.

All in all, none of them should stay together. But I don't expect many breakups...
And tbh, I did kinda root for Ryann and Trey. They seemed nice together.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't take Riah seriously with those ridiculous eyelashes.

What a snoozefest. I didn't bother with the reunion.

Ryann/James
What the duck kind of proposal is "I can't wait to share all my problems with you." James is a selfish tit. I give them another year.
Roxanne/doormat
I give these loonies another 3months. Roxanne is a narcissist and Antonio is a loser and a liability.

Roxanne and Antonio: both annoying. Roxanne's InNovaTivE business is selling nipple pasties. Groundbreaking 🙄 I can't believe Antonio is already 30, he acts like a student.
Nipple pasties?!?? All that harping on about "grinding" is over some nipple pasties? The narcissistic delusions!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The reunion was so boring 🙄
Lisa (I think? The one who got pregnant ) is so rude! The things she said about Riah were absolutely insane, but she "stIlL sTanDs BY evErYtHiNG sHe saID" 🤮
I was surprised they didn't confront James with the fact he admitted to cheating on Ryann. The James after dark stuff was weird AF.
Roxanne is insufferable.

Ugh, I don't think any of these couples should be together.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
James is the biggest sad sack I’ve ever seen, so miserable. I feel bad for Riah being stuck with him for however long!!

Reactions: 1
I am about 8 months behind haha but unpopular opinion most of what Lisa said about Riah was 100% true, the delivery was just not it. I would also be threatened by Riah as she is beautiful lol

I dont think she baby trapped him either he is obviously really happy about it

(i dont know how to do the spoiler thing so sorry if this ruined it for anyone i am on ep 3)